• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

jjasper

The grizz needed to make moves for role players. They haven't.

It really sucks.

Have to get a shooter clearly. I feel like Allen drawing this process out is hurting us cause they don't want to move on until he signs with us or somewhere else. I guess the last chance we have is Calderon

thekad

Banned
'Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten

Team source on Jeanie's decision to sit out the presentation: "(Dwight) knows how she feels about him”'

eh?
lottery_chandler_parsons.jpg

Told you guys that Iggy wasn't crazy for wanting 4/60.

No one else believed.

I think this contract will end up being movable for the Kings, but I don't get the fit at all...

edit: 5m a year for Allen is OK, but that's too many years to make it a good contract. They're a contender so they needed to keep him so whatever though.

thekad

Banned
Denver losing Karl, Iggy and committing to a Faried/McGee frontcourt might take them out of the playoffs.

Rodeo there's a chance!

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
You need to be more positive. You guys can definitely make the playoffs next year if healthy.

I want your pick.
If we stay healthy, we will make the playoffs. The offense is going to be awesome with real shooters now spacing the floor. Just need to move some of the bench pieces for players that fit better.

Bread

Banned
damn, i like tony and i like the grizz but i was hoping to see him in a different uniform.

and sorry samurai

at least you'll have a guy who likes to play defense?

SamuraiX-

6sXHqjC.png

Jesus Christ, I can't believe it's come to this.

People don't even give a fuck who or how much we're paying, just the fact that we're paying.

Fuck everything.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Denver losing Karl, Iggy and committing to a Faried/McGee frontcourt might take them out of the playoffs.

Rodeo there's a chance!
Eff that noise. McGee will become an all-star this upcoming reason. The same for JR.

fertygo

ehzZ8XA.png

Fuck, that's actually not a bad deal.

Congrats, GrizzAge. ;_;

Bleh I don't sign him for that kind of money, would rather Grizz trying more for Reddick or Korver, their defense will always elite as long they have Gasol.. their priority should've getting more scorer/shooter.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
'Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

It's a three-year, $3 million deal for Jon Leuer with Grizzlies on top of four-year, $20 million deal handed to defensive ace Tony Allen'

Finally. Now go get some new guys.

Kevtones

What is Portland doing right now? All their targets are vanishing...

Portland
LMA
Pavlovic
Freeland

Detroit
Drummond
Jerebko
Singler

TRADE SUCCESSFUL plz

Top Bottom