• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Tom Penny

Ainge should have paid and kept Tony in the first place

also dat James Posey after the title. lol he was awesome

They offered the same money but TA was right. He wanted more minutes and half way through the season he was a starter for Memphis. That never would have happened in Boston.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
That idea that Bargs can outplay anyone is hilarious. New York really hasn't seen dude play, just wait...

Novak was easy to shut down by any dedicated defender, camby didn.'t play... Sam presto change-o by letting harden walk hurt hims team and the Lakers.... Yes, I like to say that deal to remind me what horrible is....

On another note. Jeanie Buss is cool I don't even like hinting she did something strange with dwight,.. I got to much respect for Phil Jackson to even entertain it

I like George, Leonard, Iggy, Deng, and Butler better defensively than Allen. Fewer mistakes, more paint presence I think.

All small forwards with bigger reach but aren't as quick.

If you want to argue schemes you can make a case for any of those guys being a better fit, but I got Tony Allen if I need to shut down a guard.

Vahagn

Kelly Kapowski was hotter by a mile he had it right the first time, just didn't age as gracefully

True indeed, but there just isnt much out there with this FA class, gay would cost virtually nothing and if he doesnt work out, he's an expiring after the first year for a nice deadline move

I can save you some time, Gay's not gonna "work out"

Gay is so damn inefficient though. I'd rather they re-sign Calderon and try out J-Smoove at SF than plug in Rudy to jack up all those shots.

True indeed, but there just isnt much out there with this FA class, gay would cost virtually nothing and if he doesnt work out, he's an expiring after the first year for a nice deadline move

Kevtones

shut the fuck up

these are dark times

Dumars would be a fool to touch this core for LMA. I think Monroe only gets seriously entertained if Rondo can truly be had. Not very keen on that move either with his personality

You're right. I'm just pushing a fictitious Drummond-LMA frontline along with what else is coming. Lots of young talent that's a little more filled out than Portland. I'm a little jelly/selfish.

Pkaz01

Is Woj the most dominant media reporter in the game right now or what? Dude breaks every headline

he absolutely exposed everybody on draft night too

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Kelly Kapowski was hotter by a mile he had it right the first time, just didn't age as gracefully

Kelly kapowski.......hnnng man shit man now that was quality, even as an older woman I would pull a Kevin Durant and clean her gutters.

Topanga aged well but her face screams that the wall is fast approaching and then she'll look like Michele bachman... But right now she too is a mandatory hnnng.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Is Woj the most dominant media reporter in the game right now or what? Dude breaks every headline

he absolutely exposed everybody on draft night too

He batted 0-for-30 in the draft though.

Felt
THJ
Melo
Amare
Bargs

I NEED to see that lineup, NEED it.

Amare and Bargs forced to switch during a screen, both being out of place, motherfuckers may end up guarding each other.

Clipjoint

Good point. Pistons have a hole at SF, and Gay fills that hole nicely (pun intended). It wouldn't cost anything.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Reddick, Dudley, and Chris Paul on the same team is bringing back so many ACC feels

when the ACC was still good :(

pilonv1

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider 1m

I think we may all be UNDERESTIMATING number of teams considering tanking this year. Been flooded with calls from GMs re 2014 draft class

Going to be a hell of a season

jbug617

Banned
Chad Ford stating the obvious

I think we may all be UNDERESTIMATING number of teams considering tanking this year. Been flooded with calls from GMs re 2014 draft class
Interest in 2014 draft class is unprecedented. We're going to have a lot of REALLY bad teams this year. #tank-a-polooza

Marcus Camby seemed upset about being traded for bargs. Accept this parting gift:

UUZ26Tc.jpg

I hate that Splitter signing for the Spurs. that dopey motherfucker will cost them valuable points and defensive possessions when he yields to the pressure of the moment.

Top Bottom