• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Those comments man.

Knicks fans are a delusional bunch.
image.php

pilonv1

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider 1m

This may be the first season since 2003 when the bottom of the standings will mean as much as the top of the standings #Riggin4Wiggins

Another confirmation Ford reads this thread.

exarkun

That some cold ass shit right there to do to Iggy. They should get got, Wire style.

Whats Iggy gonna be motivated to do? Fix his jumper? Shoulda done that last year. Or the year before.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That some cold ass shit right there to do to Iggy. They should get got, Wire style.

Whats Iggy gonna be motivated to do? Fix his jumper? Shoulda done that last year. Or the year before.

Year before last he was much improved

Sorta

So all these teams "tanking" all they can do is try to make the worst team come october? I mean a coach isnt going to tell his players, "turn the ball over!" or "Miss this last shot!"

thekad

Banned
Harden's barber is meeting with Dwight's people tomorrow :lol

Derek Rivera
@Derek_GoldenBoy
Official Barber for the HOUSTON ROCKETS! @JHarden13 barber! Cut other NBAteams andArtist! Barber for @MeekMill and #MMG in Htown for #clubparadisetour! #NBAlife
Toyota Center/ Houston/ NYC

Meeting with Dwight Howard's people tomorrow #grind #blessed
12:35 AM - 3 Jul 2013

If the Dwightmare ends with a barber, it would be absolutely perfect.

SamuraiX-

......we...we pulled the offer...?

We pulled the offer.....

WE PULLED THE MOTHERFUCKING OFFER!!!

ib1botQiFtwsNO.gif

ibzJNMqJ6MMqg8.png

Shut the fuck up, Jason.

Kings FO went full retard for 2 hours. They should be commended from coming back so quickly.

Most never come back...

kasane

With Kings pulling out. I'm starting to feel everyone wants to tank and now is the time for Jordan's master plan. Charlotte wins the title.
Lol no.

Resilient

......we...we pulled the offer...?

We pulled the offer.....

WE PULLED THE MOTHERFUCKING OFFER!!!

ib1botQiFtwsNO.gif

ibzJNMqJ6MMqg8.png

Shut the fuck up, Jason.

Kings FO went full retard for 2 hours. They should be commended from coming back so quickly.

Most never come back...

This is the funniest post I've read in days. Kings fans rejoice in style.

linsivvi

Novak was easy to shut down by any dedicated defender, camby didn.'t play... Sam presto change-o by letting harden walk hurt hims team and the Lakers.... Yes, I like to say that deal to remind me what horrible is....

On another note. Jeanie Buss is cool I don't even like hinting she did something strange with dwight,.. I got to much respect for Phil Jackson to even entertain it

Grow up.

Also, what terrible deal did the Lakers do? It didn't work but what terrible things did it cause except some embarrassments? Even after all the deals the Lakers still have only Nash signed beyond next season and they preserved the 2014 pick.

Meanwhile, the Knicks are perpetually stuck with overpaid players with nothing to show for it. Absolutely nothing. The Knicks record as it is only made the 6th seed in the West last season. Adjusted for conference discrepancy they would be lucky to be in the playoffs.

So the next time you laugh at the Lakers, take a look at the mirror first.

SamuraiX-

iGWZWD0uzJrLW.png

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

#GTFOReke

Thanks for your fun spin moves and your clownshoes reacharound "defense," but your ass ain't worth double figure millions. Not now. Not ever.

Enjoy chucking with Holiday and Rivers in NOLA. You three are perfect for each other.

thekad

Banned
So that barber is legit. Followed by Courtney Lee and Marcus Morris and here he is with Lin:

tumblr_mml91b2spF1rba330o1_r1_1280.jpg

Now it's just a question if he's lying or not.Please let it be over now.

Top Bottom