• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

diehard

Fleer
Don't get why this is funny.

Gasol is a Lakers legend. He is the one who should be getting billboards to stay. Dwight doesn't deserve nor did he earn that kind of treatment.

Gasol might go down in Lakers history as their most under-appreciated player.

Of course, i don't remember pre-90's ball.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

An integral player on a team that made a run of 3 finals appearances, 2 titles and both a great player and great person for the franchise in general.

Not sure how this is somehow controversial. Really goes to show how little appreciation hes gotten throughout his career.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Royce White isn't even on the Summer League team for the Rockets, lol

http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/rockets-summer-league-schedule

I for one am glad.

He can #bewell with his future career once his rookie contract is up

Royce-White-on-Dr-Phil.jpg

SamuraiX-

He's probably getting his jersey retired so he's not wrong.

I'm interested in seeing where the guy ends up playing after his Laker days are done.
An integral player on a team that made a run of 3 finals appearances, 2 titles and both a great player and great person for the franchise in general.

Not sure how this is somehow controversial. Really goes to show how little appreciation hes gotten throughout his career.

Sorry but I think you guys are being a little too liberal with the word "legend." I'm pretty sure very few players in the history of the league could actually be considered legends of a franchise.

This is not at all to say that Gasol's contributions to the Lakers aren't significant though. I totally agree that Lakers fans are ungrateful as fuck because of how they've blamed him for quite literally every failure since the back-to-back chips.

charsace

They don't win the last two titles without him. His impact was huge. It was like when the Lakers got Wilt and that got them over the hump and got West his title. Kobe's Lakers were mediocre until they got Gasol. Then they went to the finals 3 times. The disrespect Gasol gets in LA now that he's old and worn out shows how ungrateful Lakers fans are. Because they don't win those last two titles without Gasol. Kobe wouldn't have been in the finals 3 more times if he didn't have Gasol in the paint.

Sorry but I think you guys are being a little too liberal with the word "legend." I'm pretty sure very few players in the history of the league could actually be considered legends of a franchise.

This is not at all to say that Gasol's contributions to the Lakers aren't significant though. I totally agree that Lakers fans are ungrateful as fuck because of how they've blamed him for quite literally every failure since the back-to-back chips.
lol at being liberal. The guy was a key part in them getting to the finals 3 straight years and winning two titles. He's gotten the lakers more titles than West, Baylor, and Wilt and all of those guys are considered to be Lakers legends.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Shows how stupid McHale is.

:(

I hope Howard comes just to get him fired lolz

Can't believe this guy after watching that video. No effort from him at all since becoming a Rocket and I have worse anxiety issues than him due to my health. He got paid and all he does is tweet and knock up different women.

Can't stand him.

B.O.O.M

Don't get why this is funny.

Gasol is a Lakers legend. He is the one who should be getting billboards to stay. Dwight doesn't deserve nor did he earn that kind of treatment.

Not laughing at Gasol. I actually think he deserves the 'dwight' treatment way more than Dwight easily. I'm just laughing at the whole Dwight drama. Even if Gasol was joking here, wouldn't be surprised if some players feel a bit salty over this.

"You have to learn how it's done," Bryant told Howard, witnesses described. "I know how to do it and I've learned from the best – players who have won multiple times over and over."

"Instead of trying to do things your way, just listen and learn and tweak it, so it fits you," Bryant told him.

lmao Kobe.

The NBA on ESPN @ESPNNBA
Brad Stevens (born Oct. 22, 1976) is five months younger than Kevin Garnett (May 19, 1976).
5 minutes ago

Edit: Or what jbug said.

Trade KG back to the Celtics.

Top Bottom