• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

I watched that playoff series. I don't know how anybody can say that the Celtics were better off without Rondo after that abomination.

They weren't better without him, but it seems odd to use anything that happened in the second half of the Celtics season as evidence as to how much Rondo helped them when they were even worse with him this year. Not sure if Rondo would have helped much at all in a series where Pierce couldn't dribble or shoot and where KG was super rusty.

diehard

Fleer
I watched that playoff series. I don't know how anybody can say that the Celtics were better off without Rondo after that abomination.

There is a huge gap between being worse without your starting point guard and your point guard being a top 3-4 player at his position, which many ridiculously claimed.
There's a Suns head coach somewhere who's shaking his head.

As should everyone.

Thank you.

SamuraiX-

Sources that cover the Kings and Reke's people are saying the ESPN report is complete bull shit.

Reke is apparently still waiting for us to make a "better" offer than the Pelicans. Wants to stay in Sac. Really glad that Kings believe his real value is only $8-9M and they're refusing to just jump blindly on this.

Pimpwerx

"I didn't give you permission to address me by my first name."
"Then maybe you should change it, Gail."

Today was one of those days I was not to be fucked with. SMH. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I like Stevens, but I don't see him as a coach that can make the jump.

Not yet at least...

Who gon b our next coach tho?

I've always thought it would be two steps to an outsider. They'll try to hire from the Duke family first, and when that doesn't work, they'll shove him aside like Matt Doherty and make a bigger splash.

(It's not the point that Doherty was the second hire and the third was still within the family. That's apples. Duke will be oranges, except for the shoving aside part.)

Bread

Banned
...guys i'm talking to a guy who said ricky davis has more legit triple doubles than rajon rondo

why are you responding to my troll and not his

Pipe coming back.

SI5Wq5a.gif

thekad

Banned
Weird that there hasn't really been any Josh Smith news since Day 1. The only explanation is that he's waiting on Houston, Atlanta or Dallas right?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The Knicks are like a bizarre reality show

Read in reality douchebag voiceover:

What will happen when we take a defensive minded coach and 3 under achieving gunners?

Find out on the next season of COACHES: New York

Emwitus

Dirk is 35 and has slipped the last 2 years as well as those injury concerns. And other than Marion, they have no one of worth right now on the team.

if I was Howard, I'd choose Harden and houston over Dallas. I don't see the appeal regarding Dallas at all, really. Right now, that is. Love Dirk, but why would you choose him and Marion today over Harden, Parsons, Lin, + Asik's contract will get.

and share the spotlight with harden?

Top Bottom