• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Forever

Banned
Who in their right mind defends James Dolan? There's not a real Knicks fan out here that likes him, especially after that whole Isiah fiasco.
If you want to let him hold your team hostage into perpetuity then be my guest. You know exactly what you're going to get and you know it's never going to change. Any optimism or bravado from Knicks fans reads like comedy when we all know that James Dolan is running the show. I've just finally had enough of his shit.

If you can't join 'em, beat 'em.

Branduil

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 4m
Strong indications today that NBA Finals hero Gary Neal will NOT be back with San Antonio. Which is why Spurs moved so fast on Belinelli

:/ I'll be sad to see Neal go, but we have a log jam at SG/PG. WOuld like to get a decent back up SF for Kawhi

Future Mavs starting Point Guard here we come.

Maybe they don't want to embarrass themselves by kissing his ass just to have him sign with Houston. Dwight should be smart enough to realize Cuban's reputation, the championship they won a few years ago, and the way Dallas goes after big names.

Dwight is signing with Houston. The Dream guaranteed it.

If you want to let him hold your team hostage into perpetuity then be my guest. You know exactly what you're going to get and you know it's never going to change. Any optimism or bravado from Knicks fans rings reads like comedy when we all know that James Dolan is running the show. I've just finally had enough of his shit.

So basically you're the kind of New York fan who takes full advantage of the fact that there are 2 teams per sport

I got you

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
WojYahooNBA: Free agent Jose Calderon passed on chance to sign w/ Kings, clearing way for Sacramento to complete 3-way deal w/ Pelicans, sources tell Y!

BANG

If you want to let him hold your team hostage into perpetuity then be my guest. You know exactly what you're going to get and you know it's never going to change. Any optimism or bravado from Knicks fans reads like comedy when we all know that James Dolan is running the show. I've just finally had enough of his shit.

Let? WTF are you talking about? What are fans going to do? Stage a coup?

SamuraiX-

Y5Pj51Y.png

bZRPBxi.png

Jesus Christ, these bullets...

dkl0wLH.gif

Should I say opportunism? Whatever word you want to use you're idolizing its living breathing embodiment.

Hey, if you're going to be a totally fairweather fan, that's fine, I got no problems with it. Just own up to it. No need to try and tell me what my fandom is based on my avatar.

dalVlatko

Earl Clark deal with Cleveland has team option for second year, per source.

Grant sure loves combo guards and tweeners

Second year is a team option so I don't really care that he is a little overpaid. He is probably the best SF on the roster lol

Forever

Banned
He was here when the Heat won 15 games.
Lebron was?

Hey, if you're going to be a totally fairweather fan, that's fine, I got no problems with it. Just own up to it. No need to try and tell me what my fandom is based on my avatar.

Pffft. Fairweather implies that there is even the slightest chance that I will go back to Dolan. I won't, even if he wins back to back championships. Which he won't. Because he is Dolan.

SamuraiX-

ZEOFpml.png

Oooh, picks and cash!

Guess not to us though. :-/

OWhcaYx.png

Good choice, Jose! Now please fuck off and go ruin someone else's team that has a chance to break out of mediocrity.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ah, Portland did send something.

Samurai: lol, those picks and cash are for the Pelicans. Kings aren't getting it.

NBA teams really hate Vasquez, lol. I know he can be dumb, but he still averaged 9 APG on the slowest paced team in basketball and the Hornets were very good offensively with him on the court (though that kind of is bound to happen when you have Anthony Davis or Ryan Anderson to pass to).

Kevtones

Lopez/Leonard/Withey
LMA/TRobb/Freeland
Batum/Claver
Matthews/Barton/Crabbe
Lillard/McCollum

Maybe they get Dorrell Wright behind Batum? Not a bad roster.

Forever

Banned
Lebron has been a Heat longer than Deron. Your point is? Your problem is with Lebron, not people who've been a Heat fan forever.
He looks down on people who jump from ships. I found that ironic.

I don't think I'm fairweather for having had enough of James Dolan. I'm not sure what else I can do to convince you guys that I really have no intention of ever rooting for his product ever again, but there ain't go going back now. The loathing is real and deeply felt.

When Madison Square Garden is in ashes he has my permission to sell the team.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
lmao @ the Bulls offering Robinson a min. contract. Why even bother? Hoping that Boozer tricks a drunk Nate into signing it?

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Ugh bulls! I don't mind losing bellineli but not going after reddick or korver was dumb. They really expect snell and Dunleavy to fix their shooting woes??? I hope Drose worked on long rage shooting while rehabbing because He's gonna need it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Ugh bulls! I don't mind losing bellineli but not going after reddick or korver was dumb. They really expect snell and Dunleavy to fix their shooting woes??? I hope Drose worked on long rage shooting while rehabbing because He's gonna need it.
I also hope Rose learned how to be a competent backup C. Otherwise, Noah will revert back to being "Plantar Foot."

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
What's the thing behind dwert supposed to be?

Its like a basketball Dolan comic minus the more obscene stuff.

Also I am down to let cope walk. He is better than Novak but will he get real playing time with woodson next season? If the Knicks get Delfino or Barnes those guys would get minutes and be upgrades IMHO.

looks like a red fish with a S on it

Its like a basketball Dolan comic minus the more obscene stuff.

Also I am down to let cope walk. He is better than Novak but will he get real playing time with woodson next season? If the Knicks get Delfino or Barnes those guys would get minutes and be upgrades IMHO.

doesnt delfino have a broken foot or something? whats his time table to return? and even to be somewhat half decent?

can we afford barnes?

Top Bottom