• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

No, he's gonna go to the Bay Area with a worst team than last year AND less money than anywhere else. It actually makes perfect sense when compared to other Dwight decisions.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
" These GSW rumors are hilarious...and false.

And we have people like thekad, who believe everything they read.

It's between LA and Houston...and the reason the decision is taking this long is because Howard doesnt want to piss off Lakers nation.

Stop believing all the nonsense surrounding other teams.
"

Ouch LOL

thekad

Banned
Jabari Parker's gone from "Best high school player since LeBron" to not top 5 in his upcoming draft class already, lol.

He is an undersized PF though so I can see why.

Nah, he's more like an overweight SF. His handles aren't great, but he's quick enough to play the position. He just needs to shed some pounds.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This Dwight shit is so ridiculous. How did this happen 2 years in a row. HOW

Cause the world needed Dwightmare! Part Deux.

Dwight said he'd announce it today right?

I believe it's the Rockets though. Why go back to LA, lol.

Yea. Same with Bron's decision. Why would he do all this to announce that he's staying? He would have did what CP3 did and make it clear after he got the FO to do what he wanted (sign Doc and get the players he wanted.) Maybe Dwight tried to get Mike D fired and Pau traded and LA wasn't having it. Either it I think it's clear he's gone.

Yea. Same with Bron's decision. Why would he do all this to announce that he's staying? He would have did what CP3 did and make it clear after he got the FO to do what he wanted (sign Doc and get the players he wanted.) Maybe Dwight tried to get Mike D fired and Pau traded and LA wasn't having it. Either it I think it's clear he's gone.

While I agree he's gone, Kobe did this too in '04. I don't think the length matters.

But it's annoying it is taking this long. A lot of teams not in the running for him can't do shit either. He's slowing down the nba. You have to know where you're going by now so just say it.

Branduil

While I agree he's gone, Kobe did this too in '04. I don't think the length matters.

But it's annoying it is taking this long. A lot of teams not in the running for him can't do shit either. He's slowing down the nba. You have to know where you're going by now so just say it.

I think he actually doesn't.

Mothman91

Going to the Rockets is clearly the easy choice in terms of a team that's ready to go into championship contention.

Leaving LA though would suck in terms of opportunities outside of basketball.

Matrix

" Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
Marc Stein is shooting down the Marc Stein report that Andrew Bogut is being shopped.

"Not true," says Marc Stein."

lol

"Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 2m

I'm obviously no Hakeem. CAN'T say, like Dream, that Rockets have 85% chance. But if you forced me to pick one at 1:30 ET ... have to go HOU"

Stein is coming across as Howard with all his flip flopping bs tweets.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
And we signed Jefferson :(

I really hope Detroit keeps sucking and we get lucky with the lottery balls next year, at least enough to land at 5.

I'm hyped for next year though. Season should be fun to watch.

/nomasochism

DY_nasty

i'm pumped too. Plus We could always tank Cavs style by making up phantom injuries for Kemba.

Works for Kyrie...

Still, I had to laugh at the fact that Kemba led us in points in the paint last year. I had no idea that the actual numbers were that bad as well.

White, the 16th pick in 2012, said via Twitter he was not asked to play with the Rockets’ summer-league team.

“I would’ve loved to play in the summer league,” White wrote. “There’s been no communication to me about being wanted there.”

White added that communication with the Rockets has gone through the NBA Players Association for several months, calling it a “delicate situation.”

“Everyone’s doing the best they can,” White wrote.

Rockets officials would not comment.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2013/07/royce-white-not-on-rockets-summer-league-roster/

what a holy piece of shit

Works for Kyrie...

Still, I had to laugh at the fact that Kemba led us in points in the paint last year. I had no idea that the actual numbers were that bad as well.

lol, I didn't know that until now. That is truly crazy. Kemba might actually enjoy himself playing with bigs that can actually score. We'll still be terrible defensively in the frontcourt and we still won't be able to shoot it that well, but we'll be solid offensively. The games should definitely be more entertaining.

Forever

Banned
It's a shame because White could have done a lot for mental illness awareness but instead he's turned it into a bit of a joke in the NBA which is horrible. Dude should have surrounded himself with better people, but all he wanted was enablers.

How many kids is he not paying child support for now?

DY_nasty

lol, I didn't know that until now. That is truly crazy. Kemba might actually enjoy himself playing with bigs that can actually score. We'll still be terrible defensively in the frontcourt and we still won't be able to shoot it that well, but we'll be solid offensively. The games should definitely be more entertaining.
The numbers last year are just... hilarious

They're not even bad. They're 'irregular' and nonsensical.

KingGondo

Banned
Dwight says he has made the decision, and he's going to announce it on Twitter this weekend.

Fuck you Dwight, I stopped following you on Twitter because it was just a tool for you to push the shitty products you endorse. I'll find out from one of the 10 million retweets it'll get.

Top Bottom