• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking Dwight, fucking Royce White, Fucking Marc Stein

Fucking bs

"Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 5m

Lakers, I'm told, have shown level of interest in Asik in past. So I DO fully expect Rockets and Lakers to talk S-and-T if Dwight picks HOU"

Bread

Banned
He's an dumbass. There are other free agents waiting on him, including one of his best friends :lol
:lol

but yeah this is ridiculous, there is absolutely nothing to gain by waiting on a decision. if he has to wait to announce his decision, i question whether he has made it or not.

Branduil

:lol

but yeah this is ridiculous, there is absolutely nothing to gain by waiting on a decision. if he has to wait to announce his decision, i question whether he has made it or not.

The only reason to wait is so the team he's chosen can dump contracts to sign him. Which means it's not the Lakers.

The only reason to wait is so the team he's chosen can dump contracts to sign him. Which means it's not the Lakers.

If we see GS or HOu making moves soon then we can assume they've been notified by Dwight's people.

I either want him back or complete tank. LA isn't paying luxury tax to be average this year and have a clean slate next year. Please don't take Lin's or Lee's contract....please

SamuraiX-

Fuck this bitchmade generation.

Why anyone would this asshat on their team is beyond me. Nothing he would provide is worth putting up with his endless bullshit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol just my prediction.

But you should help me fan the flames over there

I'm enjoying your trolling. I did reply to your post lol

knicks

Looking at Royce White's instagram is the most frustrating thing I have ever seen in my life. The luxury that boy lives, yet does not do fucking shit in his life. 30 boxes of polo shoes. The cars. The art. The wardrobes. So disturbing.

Eleuin

I hope the Dwight announcement is complete with hats from each team on the podium for him to choose from.
He should take it a step further and have his baby mommas wear the team's jerseys. Whoever he picks he also has to pay child support to.

Just decide Dwert

Matrix

Looking at Royce White's instagram is the most frustrating thing I have ever seen in my life. The luxury that boy lives, yet does not do fucking shit in his life. 30 boxes of polo shoes. The cars. The art. The wardrobes. So disturbing.

It's disgusting.

Smokey

What a clown. He would be useful on the Rockets but I wouldn't be that pissed if he didn't come here. Dude is feelin himself way too much and all this BS that teams are doing to beg him to join doesn't help.

Top Bottom