• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What a clown. He would be useful on the Rockets but I wouldn't be that pissed if he didn't come here. Dude is feelin himself way too much and all this BS that teams are doing to beg him to join doesn't help.

Same and god damn I can't stand the clutch forums any longer. Place is so bad now, the early days were so much better.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Multiple teams in Dwightstakes, I'm told, FEAR Houston is winning the race

It's kinda obvious to me that he's going to Houston, don't know why he allows all that drama to linger.

PBY

Banned
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Multiple teams in Dwightstakes, I'm told, FEAR Houston is winning the race

It's kinda obvious to me that he's going to Houston, don't know why he allows all that drama to linger.
What kind of report is this. SMH.

Yo Dy what so you think about bringing Al off the bench?

Sessions
Gordon
Taylor
?
Jefferson

They could play an inside out half court oriented offense more suited for Jefferson's skills. It would be similar to what the Magic ran with Dwight. Jefferson in the middle surrounded by shooters. Let our rookies develop together and let the vets come in to score and help us keep the score competitive.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yo Dy what so you think about bringing Al off the bench?

Sessions
Gordon
Taylor
?
Jefferson

They could play an inside out half court oriented offense more suited for Jefferson's skills. It would be similar to what the Magic ran with Dwight. Jefferson in the middle surrounded by shooters. Let our rookies develop together and let the vets come in to score and help us keep the score competitive.
There is no circumstance where we can bring Al Jefferson off the bench.

Vic

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojiYahooNBA
Golden State has Philadelphia, Cleveland and Utah involved in talks on complicated deals for salary dumps, league sources tell Y! Sports.

It is from Woj, I'm just fucking with yall lol

Vic

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Warriors have been trying to get contracts off for a long time -- do covet Andre Iguodala -- and activity may still be unrelated to Howard.

Edit:

Hardwood Paroxysm ‏@HPbasketball
Don't know how the GSW deals are going to go down. The only thing I know is that despite not being involved, the Knicks will give up a pick.

LOL

but what if he just re-ups with LA. takes the money and the lineup of up celeb women thatll fuck the shit out of him. dude is a player ya know and LA is the land of milk and honey for dat.

Vic

but what if he just re-ups with LA. takes the money and the lineup of up celeb women thatll fuck the shit out of him. dude is a player ya know and LA is the land of milk and honey for dat.
But haven't you heard that baby mommas in Houston can take less money from their man than in Cali?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Houston has better strip clubs doe

Top Bottom