• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

Hardwood Paroxysm ‏@HPbasketball
Don't know how the GSW deals are going to go down. The only thing I know is that despite not being involved, the Knicks will give up a pick.

LOL

These kinds of Knicks will never get old.

It is their legacy.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I doubt they'd do it too, but it would be a decent way to preserve the tank.

We bring Al off the bench and people will be calling for heads from the entire FO.

Al is to stabilize the team and usher the transition along with starting the momentum of the rebrand.

The tank as we know it is dead.

Also, we'd never outtank philly, orlando, sacramento, boston, portland, and milwaukee. I'm probably forgetting a few, but there is a going to be a tank parade this season. May as well take advantage and learn how to win while its easy.

linsivvi

Asik is the only sign and trade I'll agree with. I've been joking for the whole season that we trade Howard for Asik. Don't know how the numbers work though.

what did Brandy do?

Generalizing an entire country's people as barbarians.

Warriors going after iggy and Dwight together lol. Don't think that's remotely possible.

The logo always thinks big. There must be a way to pull it off no matter how difficult it is.

We bring Al off the bench and people will be calling for heads from the entire FO.

Al is to stabilize the team and usher the transition along with starting the momentum of the rebrand.

The tank as we know it is dead.

Also, we'd never outtank philly, orlando, sacramento, boston, portland, and milwaukee. I'm probably forgetting a few, but there is a going to be a tank parade this season. May as well take advantage and learn how to win while its easy.

The tank is over you're right. I'm still trying to make it out of bargaining stage.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
bobn7qsciaelco334syl.jpg

Pimpwerx

Some people are getting mad at Dwight for making a spectacle, but he's really not. He's kept public comments to a minimum, and just did normal FA visits like everyone else. It's the media that's been building this thing up while Dwight is chilling somewhere waiting to make his announcement. I don't know if you can fault the guy when he's not saying or doing anything. PEACE.

DY_nasty

Looks like the Hornets resigned McFloperts.

WE HAVE DEPTH

HOLY SHIT
Some people are getting mad at Dwight for making a spectacle, but he's really not. He's kept public comments to a minimum, and just did normal FA visits like everyone else. It's the media that's been building this thing up while Dwight is chilling somewhere waiting to make his announcement. I don't know if you can fault the guy when he's not saying or doing anything. PEACE.

Why do you think that making public comments/statements is the only way to get attention?

knicks

The Warriors future is Stephen Curry.

Going for Iggy or Dwight is really uncalled for. It will just take away from Curry's future.

I agree, I have found it really bizarre that before anything could happen and while the visits were happening, that the media is taking a bunch of shots at him in the same way months ago

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
WojYahooNBA: Teams are informing players involved in deal of the trade now, sources tell Y! Sports.
WojYahooNBA: Golden State is sending Richard Jefferson to Utah as part of deal, league source tells Y! Sports.

BUT MAMBA SAID

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
daldridgetnt
Source says the Warriors are sending Andris Biedrins, Richard Jefferson to the Jazz. Checking on what they're getting back.

wtf is utah doing

Pimpwerx

Why do you think that making public comments/statements is the only way to get attention?

So because the media chooses to make a circus of his free agency, he's supposed to rush to decision? Tell me how Dwight is acting different from any of the other free agents. PEACE.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Utah trying to become the Knicks of the West.

Wtf are they doing.

Iggy getting paid, not sure how though.

@WojYahooNBA: Andre Igoudala has reached agreement with Golden State on a four year, $48 million deal with the Warriors, league source tells Y! Sports.

DY_nasty

So because the media chooses to make a circus of his free agency, he's supposed to rush to decision? Tell me how Dwight is acting different from any of the other free agents. PEACE.

Rush to decision?

This shit started two fucking years ago.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Welp that worked out for GS. How does that help Utah in anyway?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wow, Iggy to GSW? I like that.

Odd though, I guess the Warriors aren't willing to wait for Barnes to develop.

Jazz payroll is at $27mil right now. Golden State is over the cap so they can just generate a TPE and not care if they get anything in return.
Yeah thy are sit int iggy with the tpe now.

But warriors can no longer get under the cap to sign Dwight out right. So it has to be a trade but lakers can force their hand now and give up both klay and barnes

Top Bottom