• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

iggy to golden state

apparently sebastian telfair is going to brooklyn as well. he said hes going back home and knicks sure as hell cant afford him

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
SpearsNBAYahoo
Clippers forward Matt Barnes has agreed to a three-year deal with in the $11 million to $12 million range, a source told Yahoo! Sports

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Clippers and GS gonna run a train on the Lakers next year

gaddamn
Yeah thy are sit int iggy with the tpe now.

But warriors can no longer get under the cap to sign Dwight out right. So it has to be a trade but lakers can force their hand now and give up both klay and barnes

klay or barnes

not both

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Jefferson and Biedrins expire next season, and they need to meet the salary floor. They also added another big after losing Jefferson and Millsap.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 57s
Golden State drops out of the Dwight Howard chase, clearing the way for long-standing frontrunner Houston to close with the free agent star.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I wonder if he's fine with trading $4M for a chance to play on a better team. The Sac deal was $52/4yrs, right? I think it's worthwhile. PEACE.
How in hell Sacramento is a better team? Or maybe you were talking about Denver, right?

Golden State drops out of the Dwight Howard chase, clearing the way for long-standing frontrunner Houston to close with the free agent star.
Hahaha, I told yall! The stars are aligning!

Wait...you have Andre, Harrison Barnes and Brandon Rush at SF for golden State.

One of the YOUNG SF players is obviously on the block to be traded WITH Bogut.

Bogut /Barnes for Dwight???

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jefferson and Biedrins expire next season, and they need to meet the salary floor. They also added another big after losing Jefferson and Millsap.

Welp they will suck even worse that's for sure and I'll enjoy it. #lifelongJazzhaterbewell

Knew they would t be able to go after both Howard and iggy.

They'll still have a tpe and Barnes to trade to improve going forward. I like this move for warriors. They should trade lee too and sign milsap.

Edit. Reilo, you mean Barnes.

Forever

Banned
apparently sebastian telfair is going to brooklyn as well. he said hes going back home and knicks sure as hell cant afford him

lolno he's just actually going home, as in visiting the folks.

0m5F2hA.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

followed up with...

"So far, no teams pursuing Dwight Howard have been informed that he's made a decision. "

Kill me lol

Pimpwerx

How in hell Sacramento is a better team? Or maybe you were talking about Denver, right?

I thought I worded it properly. He missed out on an extra $4M, but gets to play for a much better team in GS. I don't think even Sactown's ownership thinks they're a better team. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Iguodala on a team with that kind of tempo and spacing is gonna be cray. He won't have to pretend to be a ballhandler until Curry steps back (and Jack starts fucking up again). He'll be a great addition to that defense too.
lolno he's just actually going home, as in visiting the folks.

0m5F2hA.jpg

lol i love this time of year

The obvious play right now is that

Bogut and either Klay or Barnes gets traded for Dwight.

Why else would the Warriors sign Iggy when he plays the same spot as Klay and Barnes. Someone explain it to me.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I thought I worded it properly. He missed out on an extra $4M, but gets to play for a much better team in GS. I don't think even Sactown's ownership thinks they're a better team. PEACE.
There's a reason why Sac pulled back the offer they've made to Iggy earlier this week.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The obvious play right now is that

Bogut and either Klay or Barnes gets traded for Dwight.

Why else would the Warriors sign Iggy when he plays the same spot as Klay and Barnes. Someone explain it to me.

Because hes better than them?

Expect their defense to improve a bit too.

Also he's better than Jack

Matrix

Kad you were told yo suck a fat one on the clutch forums. I think your sources failed you :p

reilo

You said they are sacrificing klay's development. I just went back and checked. It's Barnes though.

You're misreading what I said, although I didn't word it properly :p

I meant Klay, as in shifting Iggy to the 2 just means they are willing to sacrifice Klay's development, instead of Barnes:

Wow, Iggy to GSW? I like that.

Odd though, I guess the Warriors aren't willing to wait for Barnes to develop.

Iggy could play the 2 and they'd bring Klay off the bench.

Then again, they are willing to sacrifice Klay's development for Iggy.

reilo

GSW adding Iggy to their line-up gives them something they severely lacked: legitimate backcourt defense.

KBergCBS: One other player, yet to be notified, goes to Utah with Jefferson and Biedrins, source says. Warriors get back one non-guaranteed contract.

Brandon Rush?

He makes your team definitely better than they were, and they were already a playoff team. Not many teams can say that in any offseason.

Sure, we'll be better next year but I'm worried about the years down the road where Iggy declines and we're stuck with his shitty contract. It doesn't make us good enough to be a contender and that bums me out.

reilo

WojYahooNBA: Warriors still working to make moves, so my suggestion they're out of play with Dwight Howard is premature. They have tentacles everywhere.

Uh-oh

Damn it's a great day to be a Warrior fan.

Bieds and Jefferson off the books!!!

Andre Iggy is a Warrior...

...this day can't be done because the Warriors have too many SFs and not a reliable backup PG.

FOLKS...right now Bogut is the ONLY center on the Warriors roster and he never plays a full season. David Lee isn't a full time center.

There is a deal brewing.

Matrix

Warriors and Utah out to screw the Rockets and Lakers.

Good times.

reilo

Sure, we'll be better next year but I'm worried about the years down the road where Iggy declines and we're stuck with his shitty contract. It doesn't make us good enough to be a contender and that bums me out.

He's 29 and extremely durable of a player. He'll be fine.

Top Bottom