• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

B.O.O.M

tumblr_mphj8vEiEh1qespaxo1_500.jpg

lol

wait this is fake right?

so, Lakers gunning for Melo and LeBron next summer? :p

also, its going to be damn interesting to see Nash + Kobe + Pau if they're at full health. that combo is no slouch.

poor knux man, dude needs a support group

ah we lost copeland? that sucks. watch him be somewhat decent in indiana and make us feel like crap.

jr and prigs were priority so im not too mad. whos next?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Everything depends on whether the Heat three peat(which they probably will). They win, and he probably is forced to stay, they lose and he can use the ageing franchise as an excuse to book. He's not going back to Cleveland.
But why would he want to join the Lakers? He wants to be bigger than the franchise. That wouldn't be the case with the Lakers.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There can be any number of disgruntled players wanting to be traded, or teams looking to offload salaries, or mega trades that require teams with cap room in order to work. The important thing is that Jim don't fuck it all up by jumping the gun. Patience is key.
True. That's what having great management will get you.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Chris Copeland's agent confirms that the Pacers and Copeland have agreed to a a two-year, $6 million contract

Not bad, Cope.

Wouldn't shock me. We can't pay him.
I think we can. Something like 1.6 mil for a year and we still have the MLE I think.

but i don't want to give the MLE to Birdman. He's still getting like 4 mil from Denver from the amnesty so I wouldn't be surprised to see him back next year. team likes him, Miami likes him. Riley likes him.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
merely explaining why Philly did the deal. They just bank cash for letting Royce sit at home.

Has nothing to do with Rockets.

Okay gotcha. Yea I know why Sixers did it and why you were explaining it. Just to see him traded though made me even more excited than Howard which is sad lol

woodchuck

Dallas seems like it would be a distant 3rd.

Of course I haven't actually spent much time in the main city since I live way out in the burbs.

I grew up in Plano, went to UT Austin for undergrad, then moved to Dallas proper. Dallas is actually a lot of fun. But can be pretentious at times though.

exarkun

Who's the curse now?? LOL!!!

LOL damn people give everyone some shade. Best offseason in a while.

Royce White is gone? Fuck yeaaaaaaa. Over/under on his fat lazy bitchass playing any minutes for Phily?

Also, Brandy is banned, and thus can't be here to share with us Dwight's choice. So...

Thanks Brandi! The Avatar worked! Yessssssssssssss.

Top Bottom