• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oh Joy. Dwight is talking to all the reporters personally. mcmenimen, now kennedy.

Kennedy was one of the first to tweet that Howard was thinking about the Lakers again and more money when no one else was reporting it, even the 50/50 shit. Surprised Howard is talking to him.

I want it. It will be fun to see a scrubby team and not have to stress about making the playoffs/winning a title. I want that tank. Give it to me. I want to see Robert Sacre starting at center. I want to see Steve Blake leading the team in scoring.

Uh, this is the same team that Kobe Bryant is the coach and general manager of, right?

Vire

Worst season in Lakers history?

1. Jerry Buss died

2. Kobe gets a season ending injury with a recovery time over a year + and the possibility of never being the same.

3. Dwight/Nash experiment horrendously fails, with the Lakers one game away from missing the Playoffs.

4. Dwight ends up leaving and the Lakers get NOTHING for him (best part).

5. Mike Brown is fired after less than 10 games of play, only to be replaced by D'antoni.

Kennedy was one of the first to tweet that Howard was thinking about the Lakers again and more money when no one else was reporting it, even the 50/50 shit. Surprised Howard is talking to him.

And then Dan Fegan called Woj and told him it was true. And then others confirmed it.

Dwight's people did all of this. Reporters only reported what they were told by mostly Fegan.

Dwight told Mcmenimen by phone that his people told the reporters that.

Worst season in Lakers history?

1. Jerry Buss died

2. Kobe gets a season ending injury with a recovery time over a year + and the possibility of never being the same.

3. Dwight/Nash experiment horrendously fails, with the Lakers one game away from missing the Playoffs.

4. Dwight ends up leaving and the Lakers get NOTHING for him (best part).

I hear we might top it off by retiring MJ's Jersey. Lakers would be some S tier punks for that.

Rockets/La is probably a Christmas game

Doubt it. Kobe may not be back, Pau may be gone along with Metta and Nash. All Rockets big time match ups will be with OKC

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
And then Dan Fegan called Woj and told him it was true. And then others confirmed it.

Dwight's people did all of this. Reporters only reported what they were told by mostly Fegan.

Dwight told Mcmenimen by phone that his people told the reporters that.

Fucking Fegan lol

Does the AI to GState deal seem dumb to anyone else? They already have Klay and Barnes. I know they like to play a small lineup, but I would have rather added someone like Millsap than Iguodala.

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan 2m
Howard also mentioned Walt Disney: "He put everything into Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs...now there's Disneyland and Disneyworld.

Can someone translate this?

Does the AI to GState deal seem dumb to anyone else? They already have Klay and Barnes. I know they like to play a small lineup, but I would have rather added someone like Millsap than Iguodala.

They will unload Lee + Barnes for a better player in the future, my guess.

Baby Milo

C Gasol Sacre
PF Hill Kelly
SF Ebanks
SG Kobe Meeks Gouds
PG Nash Blake Morris

that looks pretty terrible maybe they can get a top 5 pick if kobe misses a significant amount of time

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
WPzNpAK.jpg

WTF

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
Dwight: "(It is) leaving that much money on the table, leaving a storied franchise, but this is an opportunity for me to write my own story"

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 1m
Dwight: "(It is) leaving that much money on the table, leaving a storied franchise, but this is an opportunity for me to write my own story"

Remember all the claims that he didn't want to follow in Shaq's footsteps out here in LA.

more and more thinking he was DOA. Mama called that shit months ago.

@AlexKennedyNBA 8s
When asked if Phil Jackson being coach would've affected decision, Dwight Howard said he asked Lakers to hire Jackson earlier in the season.

@AlexKennedyNBA 1m
Dwight Howard denied that Kobe Bryant told him that he could teach him how to win. He said that his "words and message were twisted."

SamuraiX-

i wonder who in lakers age isn't about that tank life

i know i'm not. i dont want it guys no. do you guys want to be like knux dy diehard salt blaster and samurai

To be perfectly honest, I hope ya'll motherfuckers decide to pay Bumnum again get stuck with his ass for another 5 years.

Too many teams trying to get in on the tanking act this season for my taste.

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 40s
Dwight Howard denied that Kobe Bryant told him that he could teach him how to win. He said that his "words and message were twisted."

Dwight defending Kobe on the way out. Oh he scared.

Remember all the claims that he didn't want to follow in Shaq's footsteps out here in LA.

more and more thinking he was DOA. Mama called that shit months ago.

Thanks for the shoutout.

I saw it in his eyes at the presser. Dude was laughing and joking and nothing about his enthusiasm seemed geniune.

He was biding his time.

I say, good luck to him. He wasn't here long enough for me to get emotional about him bailing like when Shaq did.

Top Bottom