• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Thanks for the shoutout.

I saw it in his eyes at the presser. Dude was laughing and joking and nothing about his enthusiasm seemed geniune.

He was biding his time.

I say, good luck to him. He wasn't here long enough for me to get emotional about him bailing like when Shaq did.

I'm not emotional about Dwight either. I'm just still surprised someone would walk away from the Lakers. In their Prime. For a smaller contract. And I'm bummed about next season and the uncertainty going forward.

Different league, different times I suppose.

I'm not emotional about Dwight either. I'm just still surprised someone would walk away from the Lakers. In their Prime. For a smaller contract. And I'm bummed about next season and the uncertainty going forward.

Different league, different times I suppose.

Feast or famine, me brudah.

I called something else if you remember.

I called that when Stern fucked us outta CP3, it would have a greater affect than just losing CP3.

mamadamus. :(

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Dwight-Howard-Carlos-Boozer.jpg

"Fuck LA. Kobe ain't shit. Go to Houston. Then, demand that they trade for me, so I can get the hell out of this hell hole. We'll get plenty rings. Holdat. AND ONE!!!!"

Kobe likes D'Antoni. Great players aren't always great GMs. Ask Michael.

That's never the point. The point is you're an asshole all the time and make everybody do what you say because you can. Then you retire and smoke gold cigars while fucking 20 year olds on a bed made out of caviar while wearing a $1000 bill folded into a condom. Start a couple of failed businesses, do some inspirational voiceovers, and make Metta World Peace your bodyguard because he's not good at anything. That's how you win at the game of life.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'd just like to say I wish I knew how he has a job...

https://twitter.com/ESPNChrisPalmer

I love his last tweet 5 hours ago, scared to comeback on to twitter. Fucker was 100% certain that Howard was never leaving LA due to his "source"

"@ESPNChrisPalmer: Dwight's current Twitter location: Los Angeles. Hint: It's not going to change."

lol oh it changed.

Worst reporter on twitter through this whole dwightmare.

Feast or famine, me brudah.

I called something else if you remember.

I called that when Stern fucked us outta CP3, it would have a greater affect than just losing CP3.

mamadamus. :(

Yeah, you did. It all started with that. :(

I knew this was coming so I recently re-watched game 7 vs Boston on youtube. felt good man.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
Dwight: "The timing in L.A., it wasn't right for me. Maybe two years ago, or 2-3 years from now it would have been the right time"

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
Dwight Howard said that the situation in Orlando helped prepare him for this process.

Dwight-Howard-Carlos-Boozer.jpg

"Fuck LA. Kobe ain't shit. Go to Houston. Then, demand that they trade for me, so I can get the hell out of this hell hole. We'll get plenty rings. Holdat. AND ONE!!!!"
lmao

Dear Dwight,

I am one of many lifelong Lakers fans who actually wish you well. I admit that cap space has never won an NBA championship. On the other hand, neither have you.

Maury D. Benemie

Dat salt but still pretty funny.

linsivvi

My desire to see Pau traded isn't a knock on him, it's because I think he's got a lot more left and he's honestly too good for the tank. I want to see the Lakers win 15 games next season.

If he asked to be traded, sure. If he doesn't mind staying for a tank season and sign for less with the rebuilding project, no trade.

As long as we trade Nash and shut Kobe down for at least half a season, he's not going to prevent the tank.

If he asked to be traded, sure. If he doesn't mind staying for a tank season and sign for less with the rebuilding project, no trade.

As long as we trade Nash and shut Kobe down for at least half a season, he's not going to prevent the tank.

We're on the same page.

Then start next season with no MDA.

Mark Medina
Dwight Howard on issues w/ Mike D'Antoni and Kobe Bryant: "None of that was a factor in my decision."

Dave McMenamin verified
Dwight on Kupchak: "Mitch is a really good human being and I respect him. So, it was very tough to sit on the phone and talk to him"

At least everyone loved Mitch.

Lakers fans, prepare to have a season for the ages.

miami-heat.jpg
\

Before the big three we had the sexy six

yes that is a marcus banks

Thad Young and Evan Turner for Perkins and Lamb, who says no? Thad Young is actually a good player and that's bad for the 76ers, good for the Thunder. Ibaka would move to center which could be rough, but Perkins can't defend one-on-one at this point anyway.

Smokey

Morey actually rebuilt the team without throwing in all his fucks and tanking the franchise. Being middling is frustrating as fuck but at the same time he didn't completely bottom out the franchise. Don't really see that route taken nowadays at all.

Morey actually rebuilt the team without throwing in all his fucks and tanking the franchise. Being middling is frustrating as fuck but at the same time he didn't completely bottom out the franchise. Don't really see that route taken nowadays at all.

Hey I thought you went out to eat

Why you fuckin dodging me in Virtua Tennis 4

Forever

Banned
That math shit he does is legit I guess.

jbug617

Banned
Thad Young and Evan Turner for Perkins and Lamb, who says no? Thad Young is actually a good player and that's bad for the 76ers, good for the Thunder. Ibaka would move to center which could be rough, but Perkins can't defend one-on-one at this point anyway.

Perk is the Dwight Stopper. They need him now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

dat wizard

Vire

Lakers fans, prepare to have a season for the ages.

miami-heat.jpg

Before the big three we had the sexy six

yes that is a marcus banks
For as bad as the Lakers will be next season, I doubt it'll be a fifteen win season like the Heat had.

But who knows.

For as bad as the Lakers will be next season, I doubt it'll be a fifteen win season like the Heat had.

But who knows.

During the 15 win season I kept thinking we weren't that bad. We would be close in a bunch of games and then completely blow it in the 3rd or 4th

Then it got to midway point in the season where I realized there was no holy run the team could go on to make the playoffs lol

the chris quinn-samardo samuels-alonzo gee triumvirate was a sight to behold

Wasn't Ahearn starting on that squad?

errr yes I meant blake ahearn. why did I think samardo samuels was ever on the Heat...

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Perk is the Dwight Stopper. They need him now.

Was presti letting Harden go to the rockets knowing that wanted dwight (way back even when he was in Orlando) and that they would have room for dwight, some insane plot to justify the Perkins trade?????

Is all this Dwight confusion due to a unexplainable mancrush by a GM in OKC???

Top Bottom