• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

yIej0FE.png

ahahahahahaha

Nelo Ice

Banned
Fuck... Now I'm really looking forward to tank and will be extremely disappointed if we don't. I want Wiggins.

Also, I'll finally be able to afford decent Lakers tickets (probably not but I can hope. :( )

At least that's somewhat good news lol. Looking back in 06 I got tickets for what ended up being Kobe's 81 for $80 with parking. Granted they were season tickets and my parents friend worked at Staples, hence why we were able to get the tickets. But we did get tickets for section 107 row 18w. Which was like right behind the basket and in it's own little balcony esque section above the rows of seats.

Omega

Banned
I like how Lakers-Age think they won't get gifted Wiggins no matter what.

Everybody else in the tank game need to accept Parker or Randale futures now.

this is what I've been telling my friends who think the Lakers all doomed

league won't let the Lakers be shit

I like how Lakers-Age think they won't get gifted Wiggins no matter what.

Everybody else in the tank game need to accept Parker or Randale futures now.

Can we stop with the Lakers favortism meme? In the last 3 years they got stern'd on CP3, Dwight left for a smaller contract to the only city with more smog, and the new CBA conspired to screw their financial situation.

So move on, already.

Can we stop with the Lakers favortism meme? In the last 3 years they got stern'd on CP3, Dwight left for a smaller contract to the only city with more smog, and the new CBA conspired to screw their financial situation.

So move on, already.

We will see come lottery time. All those moves will merely be red herrings after Wiggins falls into your laps.

I soooo wish Knux is right, but i don't believe in conspiracy theory's.

It's not so much a conspiracy theory but more or less what I expect to happen.

Theory or not, the Celts and Lakers are very rarely shit at the same time.

Stein said:
Have it on strong authority Pelicans not only haven't talked to Rockets about Asik sign-and-trade but likewise have no interest in him

Good on Demps for actually believing in Davis as a center, one of the few moves from him I agree with him.

This might get awkward in Houston.

We will see come lottery time. All those moves will merely be red herrings after Wiggins falls into your laps.

It's not so much a conspiracy theory but more or less what I expect to happen.

Theory or not, the Celts and Lakers are very rarely shit at the same time.

Stop fooling yourself. The Sixers are never getting Wiggins.

Omega

Banned

So move on, already.

oh stop

"we got stern'd"

this is the same dude who said if he could, he would have a Lakers vs Lakers finals.

Should I rename you m-kad?

We don't deal in schadenfreude in Lakerland.

...except when it comes to draft picks for Phoenix

I get great joy out of every other team's misfortune, however I do not get more joy out of that than I do my team's success. It's sports, that's how it should be.

Celtics sucking, Howard continuing to be immature, Knicks being the Knicks, Wade becoming Alfred. These things are great to watch.

Stein also can't confirm Houston, only Amick so far.

Finally someone else:

lol @ Mamba grasping onto dat last straw. Welcome to the lottery sweepstakes, Lakers age. But like I said, Bean will come back pissed and fuck up at least 8 or 9 tankable games with his ego and his one man heroics

I like how me reporting the news as it comes in is me grasping at straws when all week I said he's going to houston and all day I said he's going to houston and just wanted it to become official.

the hate is so strong here for laker fans.

I like the story during the CBA of Dr Buss taking the floor and basically saying: 'Yea, alright ok you win we should do revenue sharing, but y'all are some bitches for this. I just want y'all bitches to know that you're bitches before we move forward with this bitchassness."

thekad

Banned
Listen, I know Houston seems like a great fit. You got Harden's beard distracting everyone from your average post game, and Lin and Parsons can't trash talk about your toughness because they are in a full on bromance. No state income taxes. I get it. Slim Thug fixin' you with bad bitches. I get it. Baby Mamas only getting 20%. I get it.

But if you though Kobe was riding your ass, wait until you have a pair of post legends trying to make you a competent post scorer after your neglect of the art for nearly the past decade.

Dwight, you can still change your mind. Come to Milwaukee. We almost literally don't have a roster. We almost literally don't have a general manager capable of making intelligent decisions. We almost literally will have probably watched all the teams in our division get better than us, worse than us, and then better than us again over the last decade. You can literally be the GM and build-a-team like some 2k shit.

No one will talk shit about you. There is literally no pressure. People are too burnt out after Packer season to give a shit about this franchise. Aaron Rodgers and Ryan Braun will be recognized on the street more than you will. People will ask you if you are a new linebacker for the Packers and you'll respond "No, I'm the center for the Bucks" and they will ask you why you are here instead of in Tampa Bay practicing your long snaps.

How the fuck could you not want to play inside of this fucking thing?. It looks like the fucking architect realized last minute there were no fucking windows in his original design, so he decided to compensate by fucking gluing a smaller building to it that is only windows. WE COULD LITERALLY PAINT A MURAL TO YOU ON 90% OF THE BUILDING. LITERALLY. LOOK AT IT AGAIN. I PROMISE YOU THE OTHER SIDE LOOKS EVEN WORSE.

PLUS, NOW YOU GET TO PLAY NEXT TO

DREW GOODEN: FLOOR SPACER
LARRY SANDERS: SHOT BLOCKER
JON HENSON: SHOT BLOCKER
GREEK ROOKIE GUY: FREAK
GUSATVO AYON: ARM SLEEVE
LUC RICHARD MBAH A MOUTE: LITERALLY A PRINCE OF CAMEROON OR SOME SHIT. ALSO IS GOOD AT DEFENSE.
EKPE UDOH: SHOT BLOCKER
ISH SMITH: IS A POINT GUARD
WOLTERS: RACIAL DIVERSITY
ERSAN: FLOOR SPACING AND ETHNIC DIVERSITY

Think about your stats. I can see you averaging 35 and 15. You will be the first ever MOST VALUABLE IMPROVED PLAYER COACH AND DEFENDER OF THE YEAR AWARD winner. Fuck, we'll bring you off the bench if you wanna win sixth man of the year while your at it.

This is exactly what you want. Build your own team, no pressure, have fun, max deals until you die, no trade clauses, player options. Amnesty yourself if you get bored, no one will even know you were here.

Best Case Scenario: Build your own championship team

Worst Case Scenario: You win MVIPCDOTY award(s) and amnesty yourself when you get bored and do this whole free agency thing some other year

edit: literally

haha oh wow

Top Bottom