• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

let that salt flow mamba i got you

i got no salt for Dwight or Houston. I actually would like to see them defeat OKC in the playoffs to show Presti how much of an idiot he is.

I'm just annoyed by the Laker favoritism meme or someone complaining about me posting what reporters are saying just so people can be informed. It would be one thing if I only posted Laker-related stuff, but I don't. I post FA stuff from everywhere.

Like, it's time to move on. I got off bron's back once he won his title but others here still can't. Just like you could never get off Kobe's. Things are fun for a while but people here need to move on to new things.

Dwight is gone I am thinking about the 2014 draft and how we approach next season. I am curious how all these new teams will play out like Houston, NJ, if Miami can actually make a 4th finals or if Indy will pull through (which I think will happen right now). No salt. Sad about next year, though.

Laker fans get accused of "salt" for anything they say.

pretty much.

Are you just going to make the assumption that anyone who said anything negative about the Rockets is a Lakers fan?

Because you'd be totally fucking wrong.

When did I say that? A quote would be quite useful (hint it doesn't exist)! I'm sorry you're angry I got a laugh out of some salty comments I guess?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Nash, Kobe, Pau, Hill. If all are healthy, I don't see why tanking is needed. They can still take a run at it.

if they didn't have D'Antoni >_>

SamuraiX-

Hopefully Randle can grow another inch or two in the next couple of years.

It would be a shame if he was limited by being undersized for playing the 4.

exarkun

I hate this "Lakers MAYBE can PROBABLY might WILL pick up Lebron with all this money they have in 2014" shit. Lebron ain't leaving. He's in fucking Miami where he won 3 chips, has no income tax, lives by the beaches with the hottest bitches. And he has Bosh, and a breaking down Wade. He will attract other FAs.

Why can't espn just leave the Lakers alone. They're the Lakers, they'll be in the mix again in 5 years. Lakers just need to compete with the Celts in their tank. If the Celts can do it, so can the Lakers (remember, shoutout to DY, a tank take multiple years and utter commitment).

Nash, Kobe, Pau, Hill. If all are healthy, I don't see why tanking is needed. They can still take a run at it.

if they didn't have D'Antoni >_>

Nash is old, Kobe is hurt, there is no bench, the West is LOADED, and yeah, there is D'Antoni. The Lakers will lose even of they don't actually try to.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I hate this "Lakers MAYBE can PROBABLY might WILL pick up Lebron with all this money they have in 2014" shit. Lebron ain't leaving. He's in fucking Miami where he won 3 chips, has no income tax, lives by the beaches with the hottest bitches. And he has Bosh, and a breaking down Wade. He will attract other FAs.

Why can't espn just leave the Lakers alone. They're the Lakers, they'll be in the mix again in 5 years. Lakers just need to compete with the Celts in their tank. If the Celts can do it, so can the Lakers (remember, shoutout to DY, a tank take multiple years and utter commitment).
I didn't knew Lebron already 3-peated.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
zRkpszz.gif

A few things:

1) No one actually thinks LeBron James is going to the Lakers. It's just fodder for the pundits like Cowherd to gas up his listeners with as a topic.

2) The reason that they won't "leave the Lakers alone" is because they are the most polarizing team in the league. (Don't even say the Heat...they are new money) People have hated on the Lakers before I was born. So when bad news or hard times hits the team, it's a big story.

In that regard, it's just like the Yankees.

People like various other teams but they can all agree on hating the Lakers.

Question, how good are you guys expecting jabari/wiggins/randle to be? the next lebron or durant?

I dont keep up with non nba news.
I just remember the hype Shabazz had in highschool and how quickly that faded...

SamuraiX-

Question, how good are you guys expecting jabari/wiggins/randle to be? the next lebron or durant?

I just remember the hype Shabazz had in highschool and how quickly that faded...

I never understood the hype for Shabazz. Never liked his game to begin with.

Wiggins and Parker on the other hand? They'll be very good. Probably not dynasty caliber superstar players, but perennial All Star caliber for sure.

The next NCAA season will pretty much tell the tale.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Howard and Harden already haha

Dwight Howard @DwightHoward

Houston we have liftoff http://instagram.com/p/bajffHKixn/
2:47 AM - 6 Jul 2013

lol @ a 14 year old girls response

"melanieejimenez - You're a bitch"

Matrix

Damn Lakers fans so damn rude and salty on instragram. Lakers-age is nothing compared to these people.

Respect for Lakers-age... feel weird typing that lol

Well, Shabazz lied about his age so that kind of had a huge effect too.

Won't forget him being pissed at a teammate for hitting a game winning shot, though. lol.

Dwight has to put on a happy face and accept ANYTHING that happens in Houston, because if he sours on another team his reputation will be beyond repair.

Matrix

Stay classy Lakers fan....

"blind mark. ‏@MarkJPangan 6m

"I hope both of you guys tear your ACL's and end your careers." RT “@JHarden13: Houston we have lift off! dwighthoward http://Instagram.com/p/balVmwNlSI/ ”"

Zep

Banned
Harden needs to become the complete package this year. Offensively he needs to be hovering around 50% while dropping 28-30ppg. Dude should be absolutely relentless going to the basket.

Matrix

Who says he's a Laker fan?

What if he's an angry OKC fan?

Or just an asshole?

Reading his other tweets, he seems like he's a Lakers fan or a Kobe fan.

Asshole too.

exarkun

I didn't knew Lebron already 3-peated.

Damn, I didn't even notice. lol. But its Lebron's league, so he prolly win it again.

@Mamma, I agree. Its just nutso that then entire espn network and most of the pundits are repeating it verbatim.

Matrix

Fuck him then.

Never wish injury on any player.

Fucking clown shoes.

Yea it's lowest you can go besides wishing death. It's disgusting. Also I truly can't believe the comments I'm reading from Lakers fans. You would have thought he was born in LA or played for the Lakers for years smh I can understand being disappointed and even angry, but what I'm reading wtf social media has just made things worse.

I can understand Magic fans and their hate towards Howard more than Lakers fans, this is just salt reaching new levels. Lakers fans I guess are not used to this lol

to think 2 years ago dwight was talking about how he wanted to not be hated.... now two organizations think he is bitch made.....

His reputation around the league now is that he's a whiny bitch that will piss and moan and look for a way out. It's repairable, but he must be a model citizen in Houston, and he must win championships. If he fails at either, his legacy will be cemented

DominoKid

His reputation around the league now is that he's a whiny bitch that will piss and moan and look for a way out. It's repairable, but he must be a model citizen in Houston, and he must win championships. If he fails at either, his legacy will be cemented

he'll knock some htown star stripper up within a year and win no championships.

Top Bottom