• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
jwquick: Blazers roster: PG (Lillard, McCollum); SG (Wes, Barton, Crabbe); SF (Batum, Wright, Claver); PF (L.A., T. Rob) C (Lopez, Leonard, Freeland)

BillSimmons: I love what Rip City did this summer. Went from zero depth whatsoever to Thomas Robinson, Robin Lopez, Dorrell Wright + CJ McCollum. Nice.

jwquick: Agent Greg Lawrence on why Wright chose Blazers: "He was really impressed with Coach Stotts and Neil and how they thought he would fit in.''

jwquick: More Lawrence on Wright's decision to join Blazers: "He's excited about playing with Lillard and he likes the city.''

My formal congratulations to all rocketsfans.
I always enjoy witnessing the balance of powers shift in the nba. I do not enjoy seeing the same 5 teams be dominant every year.
Except for heatfans, your organization did it the wrong way. Its almost like comparing ffm and mmf.
I wont have to mention which your organization falls under.

Ps- i just realized smokey is totally gonna be a cheesefest in 2k14. Smh

santeesioux

If Jermaine O'Neal doesn't have the Phoenix Suns medical staff he is completely worthless

But I guess for a minimum deal and 10 minutes a game that's not terrible

Yeah, i doubt he'd get more minutes than Leonard and Trob, but he'd be a nice vet presence for what you said.

I got a rotten feeling LA is gonna try to compete this year =[

Nash Blake
Kobe Meeks
Metta MinimumVet
Hill Kelly
Pau Sacre

10th seed here we come. Our depth sucks and we have negative amounts of athleticism.

Pau/Nash PNR should actually happen this year without Dwight complaining about touches while not finishing and splitting FTs on his rolls.

Who knows. Still gotta play games. But they have really good depth now... on paper.
Seems like the blazers always have good depth on paper.....then the medical staff realizes a couple of their players have zero cartilage in the knees.
Good luck next year.
Break a leg.

Who knows. Still gotta play games. But they have really good depth now... on paper.
So....

Blazers
Pelicans
Hornets
Bucks
Wolves
Wizards
Cavs

are all possibly not tanking this year dependent on a couple things like health while

Celtics
Raptors
Sixers
Jazz
Magic
Suns
Kings
Lakers(loloool 9th seed)

will be carrying the tank torch

Forever

Banned
iNNu6.png

lol

If Nash and Pau return to form and Kobe sits out, that Laker team could be decent, but I'd guess they'd trade Nash instead.

Think that Raptors are going to sneak into the 8th seed, but that's based on me thinking that Valanciunas is going to be the MIP and average 17/11.

Nash Blake
Kobe Meeks
Metta MinimumVet
Hill Kelly
Pau Sacre

10th seed here we come. Our depth sucks and we have negative amounts of athleticism.

Lakers have never tanked, bro.

Even when should have in 1992 and 2005.

Give up the dream.

It will be a zero fucks are given season though.

No false hope.

Sit back and enjoy bro.

Smokey

My formal congratulations to all rocketsfans.
I always enjoy witnessing the balance of powers shift in the nba. I do not enjoy seeing the same 5 teams be dominant every year.
Except for heatfans, your organization did it the wrong way. Its almost like comparing ffm and mmf.
I wont have to mention which your organization falls under.

Ps- i just realized smokey is totally gonna be a cheesefest in 2k14. Smh

you good people herpes
enjoy da tank

or middling. I actually don't think kobe will allow yall to tank.

SamuraiX-

I'd totally be ok with the Kings paying AK47 +$10M/yr if it meant Salmons being amnestied.

I don't even care if it would fuck up the tank, just get his cancer ass out of Sac please.

shira

If Nash and Pau return to form and Kobe sits out, that Laker team could be decent, but I'd guess they'd trade Nash instead.
Too old. They can make a few highlights but Nash can't keep up with any of the top guards anymore. Pau and him are going to be injured again. . .

Think that Raptors are going to sneak into the 8th seed, but that's based on me thinking that Valanciunas is going to be the MIP and average 17/11.

If they get more than 10 wins it will be a Raptor miracle.

Gonna enjoy watching Kobe rehab.
Like D.Rose's Adidas commercials?

Too old. They can make a few highlights but Nash can't keep up with any of the top guards anymore. Pau and him are going to be injured again. . .

I don't understand

Lowry
Derozan
Gay
Johnson
JV

That starting lineup can at least contend for a playoff spot.
The Hawks, Bucks and Celtics ain't making the playoffs, so I think the Raps can.

SamuraiX-

So does this mean that Monroe or Drummond is getting traded?

Or do the Pistons honestly expect to play J-SMOOOVE at the SF? Please let that happen.

exarkun

Nash Blake
Kobe Meeks
Metta MinimumVet
Hill Kelly
Pau Sacre

Pau/Nash PNR should actually happen this year without Dwight complaining about touches while not finishing and splitting FTs on his rolls.

I mean, they will. Nash/Pau/Artest all have backbones and won't just lay down when they are getting paid as much as they are. Ron is crazy enough to think if they just get into the playoffs they will have a puncher's chance. Pau is gonna be on some fuck you dwight cause kobe said so shit. And Nash is an eternal competitor.

You guys will get to the 9th or 8th seed. Im sure halfway through the season a few West teams that aren't tanking will look around and realize they should be tanking. But you guys won't : (

NomarTyme

Like D.Rose's Adidas commercials?

Whatever Time Warner gonna throw together.

Eleuin

I hope he starts and plays more than 23 mpg

Ujiri should've traded gay while he could

linsivvi

I mean, they will. Nash/Pau/Artest all have backbones and won't just lay down when they are getting paid as much as they are. Ron is crazy enough to think if they just get into the playoffs they will have a puncher's chance. Pau is gonna be on some fuck you dwight cause kobe said so shit. And Nash is an eternal competitor.

You guys will get to the 9th or 8th seed. Im sure halfway through the season a few West teams that aren't tanking will look around and realize they should be tanking. But you guys won't : (

Fuck that's depressing.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Pistons?

Glad though, didn't want Smith.

Top Bottom