• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

0nv1dAb.png

Oh, Casspi's still in the league? Yay!

exarkun

Morey, clear out the bank for LMA. Its the only option now, unless Donuts developed a more consistent J and his defense got a little better.

Drummond will not be a backup anywhere. He proved last year that hes a starter, and he was in the gym by the time playoffs started. Hes working with Hakeem for a month, and hes not even 20. Smoove will play the 4 and love having drummond to clean up his mess.

edit: Wtf at the Casspi signing.

Omega

Banned
Pacers beat the Heat if they don't let LeBron get a gamewinning layup

I don't even think there was a Pacer in the stadium that's how open he was.

jbug617

Banned
Whatever happened to Rodney Stuckey? I remember the reports of Detroit turning down Rondo/Allen for Stuckey/Hamilton/Prince a while back

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Pacers beat the Heat if they don't let LeBron get a gamewinning layup

I don't even think there was a Pacer in the stadium that's how open he was.

Well yeah there was that too.

Pacers were +46 against the Heat in the ECF with their starting 5 on the floor and -74 when they weren't. Not sure why everybody is dismissing them after this year.

jman2050

He's gonna be disappointed. If the Rox try to build their style of play around Dwight and not Harden, that's the wrong decision.

Also, it's amazing how few people don't realize that Dwight plays unappealing basketball. Even at his peak, it wasn't a thing of beauty.

This is nonsense. He's ugly in the post and always was, but at his peak watching his defense and watching the offense flow through him when he wasn't putting up crappy postups was quite fun to watch. That 2009 Cleveland series was great basketball.

Josh Smith is great, but him getting 4/56 while Millsap only gets 2/19 doesn't make much sense at all.

Pistons probably have to move Monroe for a perimeter guy who can score to not have the worst spacing in the NBA other than the Cetics next year.

Clipjoint

Josh is great, but him getting 4/56 while Millsap only gets 2/19 doesn't make much sense at all.

Pistons probably have to move Monroe for a perimeter guy who can score to not have the worst spacing in the NBA other than the Cetics next year.

Both Knight and Caldwell-Pope are deadly long range shooters, but they still do need one or two more.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Omri Casspi... yea if this was the Kings version I'd be cool with this.

We are getting the Cavs Casspi, hopefully for dirt cheap. Hopefully he will play better again with better players.

Some trade is going down soon for the Rockets, I feel it.

edit- Reached deal. Vet minimum. Second year at team option.

Okay not as bad.

Both Knight and Caldwell-Pope are deadly long range shooters, but they still do need one or two more.

Both Smith and Monroe shot 32% on shots that weren't at the rim last year and Drummond only shot 25% away from the rim last year. It's really tough to score when that's your starting frontcourt.

He can shoot and play D. Ideally he'd be a 3rd guard, but he has two skills that make him valuable. He's just not a PG.

he can't shoot, his ts% is 51 and didn't improve at all from his rookie year and he still has a really low free throw rate

he's a c-grade jrue holiday

SamuraiX-

l2wjTC5.png

Oh yeah, you're totally right, Jason.

We should just suck it up and take Trevor fucking Ariza.

Politely go fuck yourself.

Fl4dFbZ.png

*facefuckingpalm*

Josh Smith is great, but him getting 4/56 while Millsap only gets 2/19 doesn't make much sense at all.

we literally have nobody on the team that can shoot right now.

RBH

So long, Josh Smith.

Favorite memory was definitely the dunk contest.

One of the more frustrating players to follow. I hope for his sake that he can finally put it all together.

SamuraiX-

We needed a small forward.

Kirilenko was available.

We sign Carl Landry, a PF, to a 4-year deal for $7M/yr no less.

It's the same shit all over again.

exarkun

Hey man, Carl Landry is good...

OFF THE BENCH. hahaha, see what I did there? Im saying your team is as good as a good teams' bench.

Top Bottom