• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

6Kqf0ad.png

Back to Milwaukee...

#SaveDelfino

Plumlee Bros are stupid athletic. Wow.

Ready to cancel summer league pass already

"LOG IN TO VIEW"

*already logged in*

*signs in*

" YOU DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS CONTENT"

*clicks on WATCH SUMMER LEAGUE LIVE BUTTON*

*player launches*

" NO GAMES ON TODAY" (it brought me to the regular season league pass, bad link)

*goes back to NBA home page, clicks on WATCH SUMMER LEAGUE LIVE button again and it finally works*

fuck me

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Plumlee sure can jump high. 11th rebound.

Edit: Dude is going for a double double.

Remember Miles was like 1st team in the 1st half of the summer league. I dunno, both of them could be solid bench players and Mason has a higher ceiling. But for guys who were academic all americans, they do some dumb things sometimes.

Vire

What the fuck is Birdman waiting on?

Is he too busy riding his pick up truck and hunting snakes to commit to a contract already?

SamuraiX-

Ready to cancel summer league pass already

"LOG IN TO VIEW"

*already logged in*

*signs in*

" YOU DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS CONTENT"

*clicks on WATCH SUMMER LEAGUE LIVE BUTTON*

*player launches*

" NO GAMES ON TODAY" (it brought me to the regular season league pass, bad link)

*goes back to NBA home page, clicks on WATCH SUMMER LEAGUE LIVE button again and it finally works*

fuck me

No NBA TV? It's totally worth it. Way better than ESPN.

What is Milwaukee doing? Do they even know?

This has pretty much been the occurring theme for most teams that have been active in free agency.

i3UiMSv.png

LOL

Poor LakersAge.

Mitch ain't havin' none of that tank.

What the fuck is Birdman waiting on?

Is he too busy riding his pick up truck and hunting snakes to commit to a contract already?

Don't think he's coming back

If he was he would've agreed by now

Clearly more $$$ is weighing on his mind...and I don't blame him.

Vire

Don't think he's coming back

If he was he would've agreed by now

Clearly more $$$ is weighing on his mind...and I don't blame him.

Yeah, the more time that passes the less likely it is I think he's coming back. :(

But at the parade he mentioned something about going for the threepeat.

*shrug*

What's going on with Odom, Dalembert and Oden? Did they get signed yet to anyone?

Forever

Banned
Remember Miles was like 1st team in the 1st half of the summer league. I dunno, both of them could be solid bench players and Mason has a higher ceiling. But for guys who were academic all americans, they do some dumb things sometimes.
To me he looks more than ready to be our third string center, which is the role that will be asked of him.

Yeah, the more time that passes the less likely it is I think he's coming back. :(

But at the parade he mentioned something about going for the threepeat.

*shrug*

What's going on with Odom, Dalembert and Oden? Did they get signed yet to anyone?
i don't even give a fuck. go get paid if you can bruh

just give me a big that can catch and dunk and i'll be happy.

i still think he'll sign with the heat

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
JJ and Javale front-court? Hahah. George Karl must be super happy in hindsight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Del3noooooooo!!!!!!!

So I guess his foot is okay now?

But back to the Bucks? lol Couldn't land himself on a contender at least.

ibamUePRs7JUgg.gif

Then again wonder how much he's getting paid.

SamuraiX-

No talk about AK47 either.

If we amnesty Salmons we have enough cap space to pay Kirilenko $10-12M/yr. Still can't believe his name hasn't been thrown around for us.

7 footer, 10.5 points on 50%, 5.6 rebounds in 20 minutes. That sounds like he should get more than that unless he had some other issues last season.

Kaman's efficiency is horrible because he can't get to the line while simultaneously being hugely turnover-prone (he even has negative offensive win shares for his career, lol). His defense is terrible and he's super fragile. I don't know if he's going to get much more.

Top Bottom