• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Being pissy about something you never communicated to your teammates is so Dwight. He's like a shitty girlfriend.

You should know how I felt without me telling you!

Bulls should really be going after Asik very hard. Taj would actually be exactly what Rockets need right now, as he would be a very affordable starting PF next to Howard. Then, Bulls could flip Noah for LMA. Come on Bulls, get creative!

Do you want to trade Rose also? It seems like you hate virtually everything about the Bulls... other than Boozer.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Rockets don't want the Bulls discards, bro.
What about Boozer? Truthfully, he's not really a low post player, so that leaves Howard with room to operate, and he can consistently hit a 15-18 footer. Honestly, it makes sense. Plus, he and Howard are actual friends.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Do you want to trade Rose also? It seems like you hate virtually everything about the Bulls... other than Boozer.
It depends on who Rose could fetch. Noah is good, but he can't stay healthy. No point to "hustle and intensity" if it can't produce consistently. Besides, getting back Asik gives the Bulls everything they need defensively.

A lineup of

Rose
Butler
Deng
LMA/Boozer
Asik

is much better than what they have now, and can produce in the playoffs, when it counts.

Vire

What about Boozer? Truthfully, he's not really a low post player, so that leaves Howard with room to operate, and he can consistently hit a 15-18 footer. Honestly, it makes sense. Plus, he and Howard are actual friends.

Why the hell would the Bulls give up Boozer for Asik?

LuchaShaq

Banned
Bulls should really be going after Asik very hard. Taj would actually be exactly what Rockets need right now, as he would be a very affordable starting PF next to Howard. Then, Bulls could flip Noah for LMA. Come on Bulls, get creative!

Houston needs more than mediocre overpaid taj for Asik.

Taj and butler is more like it.

linsivvi

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 23m
Team to watch in chase for Andrew Bynum: Cleveland. Hearing Cavs not only have legit interest but can also make lucrative one-year offer

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 22m
Cavs likely won't be factor if Bynum proves healthy enough to command multi-year deal. But hard to beat if Bynum settles for one-year pact

Mark Cuban's plan Z crumbling....

Because Asik is actually a good player.

Plus, he and Howard are actual friends.

Dwight-Howard-Carlos-Boozer.jpg

sharin' secrets

lol

This raise the question: does Dwight has an ex-teammate who he's still in good terms with?

I don't know. I love me some Terrell Owens, but Howard does have sort of a TO vibe about him. Friends with everyone until he plays with them, then watch out. Anyone is in danger of being under the bus.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They don't need Asik anymore, since they now have Howard, and Asik as a PF makes no sense. He can't hit a jump shot. Boozer, however, would be a short term contract, and he can actually hit a jump shot, while operating outside of the post, giving Howard the room he needs.

Asik is redundant on the Rockets right now. They should trade him for a starting PF. Then, the Bulls could trade Noah for LMA, and have Asik as their starting C.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 23m
Team to watch in chase for Andrew Bynum: Cleveland. Hearing Cavs not only have legit interest but can also make lucrative one-year offer

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 22m
Cavs likely won't be factor if Bynum proves healthy enough to command multi-year deal. But hard to beat if Bynum settles for one-year pact

cavs wanting bynum...... irony or irony's but the one year deal isn't the worse thing ever

cavs wanting bynum...... irony or irony's but the one year deal isn't the worse thing ever

Teams should be all about a one year deal for Bynum. There should be a big "buyer beware" sign. It could also work out for him, too. If he plays strong, he can get a max contract next year. Don't think that's in the cards for him now.

Vahagn

I love IWMTB saying Kobe played through minor injuries and ignoring he played through the same torn labrum Dwight had instead of sitting out when he was medically cleared. Played with a broken hand too. I guess Kobe should have torn his own shoulder Labrum in 2013 just so Dwight could feel good about himself.

Also, Dwight talked about his issue in the beginning of the year being more fatigue and energy than anything else. We watched his games, dude could jump and dunk and everything right away, he just wasn't engaged every possession every play.

I love IWMTB saying Kobe played through minor injuries and ignoring he played through the same torn labrum Dwight had instead of sitting out when he was medically cleared. Played with a broken hand too. I guess Kobe should have torn his own shoulder Labrum in 2013 just so Dwight could feel good about himself.

Also, Dwight talked about his issue in the beginning of the year being more fatigue and energy than anything else. We watched his games, dude could jump and dunk and everything right away, he just wasn't engaged every possession every play.
kobe played through a broken back too right

Vahagn

kobe played through a broken back too right

Thats the dumbest thing ive read on so many levels. You mean surgically repaired back? It's quite literally impossible to play through a broken back. And no, he never suffered that injury. Not like he did and refused to play through it when it happened, like Dwight was doing with the torn labrum.

"Hey guys, unless you happen to have the same injury as another person, you should give yourself that injury before you can comment"

Pimpwerx

Thats the dumbest thing ive read on so many levels. You mean surgically repaired back? It's quite literally impossible to play through a broken back. And no, he never suffered that injury. Not like he did and refused to play through it when it happened, like Dwight was doing with the torn labrum.

"Hey guys, unless you happen to have the same injury as another person, you should give yourself that injury before you can comment"

His back was broken. Spinal. Mike Tyson fought with a broken back once. PEACE.

so kobe didn't play with a broken back?

Vahagn

I broke my back once, it is certainly not "literally impossible" to play through.

A) his was surgically repaired, so it's a moot point. Just like the difference between playing through an ACL tear and one that's been surgically repaired.

B) I assume you don't mean playing at whatever level you play is the same level as a heavy dosage of NBA games?

so kobe didn't play with a broken back?

Fool me once. Troll so hard.

Vire

Just once I took Vaghan off my ignore list to see what that crazy guy was up to and little to my surprise he was STILL talking about Kobe.

Unreal.

Top Bottom