• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

if Spo lets Wade play 35+ minutes each game then hes an idiot, towards the end of the season.
those knees are gonna go RIP anytime.

just let game 7 god Battier light up the shitty teams. dont even play LeBron/Wade/Bosh

I can't wait til the Christmas finals rematch when Pop doesnt play the starting five, its gonna be amazing

oladipo and olynyk look like legit nba players

mcw has a horrible feel for the game and takes a billion shots inspite of having no jumper and average finishing ability. kcp has resembled nick young way too much. burke looked dangerously unathletic in game 1, still need to see more from him.

I wouldn't get into the next season with that mentality if I were you.
That's how I see it. SA and Indy are the only two teams capable of defending our total team offense. Maybe GS, but they don't have the front court. I count the spurs out because age and the run this year.

Pacers offense blows but we can't defend their front court at all. There guard play and ball handling is the only thing that gives us the advantage.

Tom Penny

KO with another solid outing. If he hits the gym he could be an pretty good player someday.

David Baumann @DavidBaumann33

Danny Ainge just yelled at ref: "That was perfect defense." Larry Bird responds: "What do you know about defense Ainge?" Hilarious. #Celtics

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
13056195-large.jpg

That's CJ McCollum next to Kosta Koufos.... as a freshman in high school at 5'2.

Yup.

They still have to give John Wall money though

lawl

Watching Kemba punk Wall last year at the end of the game to seal the W was one of the highlights of the season. Good stuff.

Wall got punked by the soulless husk that is DJ Augustin before then too.

Can't wait to see him with 80 million USD.

2ugmjv84nzz6-1.gif

it's like cats-age doesn't even realize that they're heaving bricks from a glass house or something

ima let yall talk and let karma do its thing like it always does

ESPN has their top remaining free agents

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/freeagents-130707/nba-top-10-remaining-free-agents-2013

Of local interest, slotted below Monta Ellis and Nate Robinson and above Brandan Wright....

9. Gerald Henderson, SG, Charlotte Bobcats (R)

Henderson took his game to a new level after the All-Star break, averaging 18.5 points per game. While that was partially explained by increased playing time, he pushed his per-36 averages from 16.6 points and 2.6 assists before the break to 19.0 points and 3.7 assists thereafter. His true shooting percentage also improved from .514 to .547. The Bobcats may be able to get a good deal to bring back the restricted free agent, who has apparently drawn little outside interest.

Likely destination: Charlotte

No respect.

Edit: Full top 10, with likely destinations

Nikola Pekovic (likely: Minnesota)
Brandon Jennings (likely: Milwaukee)
Jeff Teague (likely: Atlanta)
Andrew Bynum (likely: Dallas)
Andrei Kirilenko (likely: Sacramento)
Chris Anderson (likely: Miami)
Monta Ellis (likely: Atlanta)
Nate Robinson (likely: Golden State)
Gerald Henderson (likely: Charlotte)
Brandan Wright (likely: New Orleans)

I know it's SL but that 10/1 on Olynyk looking real inviting

Don't. He won't even start because they don't have the pieces next to him to allow it.

ROTY will go to the PPG leader...and I'll speculate on that after I see how good or bad Burke looks in this next game.

2ugmjv84nzz6-1.gif

it's like cats-age doesn't even realize that they're heaving bricks from a glass house or something

ima let yall talk and let karma do its thing like it always does

That and the Pacers/Mavs game at the beginning of the season were the highlights of the entire year for me. You gotta take what you can get. Karma can ead too if it wants to keep fucking us over.

B.O.O.M

13056195-large.jpg

That's CJ McCollum next to Kosta Koufos.... as a freshman in high school at 5'2.

Yup.

haha damn. They weren't kidding when they said he was small in his early high school days. Puberty hit hard lol

I can't wait to see him action..hopefully he does well unlike Pope and few others so far in the summer league

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
haha oh wow

I wonder how long it will take to get him to challenge me to a fight.

lol It's one clutchfans gang bang on you right now.

ESPN has their top remaining free agents

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/freeagents-130707/nba-top-10-remaining-free-agents-2013

Of local interest, slotted below Monta Ellis and Nate Robinson and above Brandan Wright....

No respect.

Edit: Full top 10, with likely destinations

Nikola Pekovic (likely: Minnesota)
Brandon Jennings (likely: Milwaukee)
Jeff Teague (likely: Atlanta)
Andrew Bynum (likely: Dallas)
Andrei Kirilenko (likely: Sacramento)
Chris Anderson (likely: Miami)
Monta Ellis (likely: Atlanta)
Nate Robinson (likely: Golden State)
Gerald Henderson (likely: Charlotte)
Brandan Wright (likely: New Orleans)

Lol at Teague, Ellis, Anderson, and Robinson being ahead of Henderson. Whoever wrote that needs to watch more basketball.

B.O.O.M

Mattvnj over at insidehoops said this about CJ

"my friend at lehigh is boys with him. The reason he chose to play there is due to the fact all of the scouts from bigger schools, looked at his height regardless of his ability to play. Lehigh from the get go had given him a offer before he hit this spurt. So he stuck it out with the guys who believed in him from the beginning. Good dude. Picture is hilarious though"

I remember him saying something about staying with his school because they gave him a chance but didn't know it was because of the size. Good on him and them

A bigger version of the pic

Teriyaki

Anthony told friends after the Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce trade to the Nets, he figured the Knicks would make a play for point guard for Rajon Rondo. Anthony believes Rondo would be the perfect piece and would be super motivated in New York to attempt to knock off Garnett and Pierce. - New York Post

Surprise! He got Bargs instead.

SamuraiX-

I see KCP finally decided to stop bricking all his wide open shots.

Drummond with a nice spin move and finger rolling it in the post.

Top Bottom