• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Rick Bonnell @rick_bonnell 1m
Kemba Walker on Bobcats adding Al Jefferson: "Was I excited? I almost shredded a tear. That's what we need."
You hear that NBA? He almost shredded a tear

with his bare hands

SamuraiX-

iyXcyTs.png

How does he still have any knees?

Westlo

What's this... his 3rd contract after he fucking disappeared against the Celtics, if only he fucking manned up for that series. Still was lmao when the Celtics signed him, they of all teams should've known.

SamuraiX-

t4QNLVc.png

Dee Brown... Player development...

I love how we're bending head over heels to overpay Monta Ellis and then we bitch out on putting the money where it really matters.

Same shit, different management.

linsivvi

Literally the worst sports writer in the world.

His series of articles with personal attacks on Fisher was ridiculous.

Jason Whitlock is perhaps one of the worst sports journalists out there..

like wat is even.

He took Billy Hunter side even after he's being federally investigated. Instead of working for Fox Sports he should work for Fox News.

DY_nasty

LOL gtfo monta

broussard talking to himself again
Hush, you got Bargs. That's worse than anyone could have imagined.

Kemba
Monta
MKG
Zeller
AL

pleeeeaseee

PLAYOFFS

but that aint the point

(it would mean that bg goes to the bucks or something but jesus fuck no)

KingJ2002

I hope Monta heads to the Kings

i like the idea of a DMC / Ellis combo

then again... a Bynum / Horford / Ellis combo is also dangerous.

- Jerry

DY_nasty

We'd still be lotto but at least it'd be entertaining. We'd probably give up 110ppg.

edit: really, you think playoffs DY? We'd get shredded by opposing teams

Bucks got into the playoffs without even being .500. Only 5 teams in the East are NOT actively fucking themselves. Celtics are done. Hawks look to be close to done. Bucks are done. Philly is done.

We're a playoff team by default along with Washington.

Kronotech

Why are the Kings interested in Monta? Don't they have like 10 guards already? Having McLemore learn from Monta would be horrible...

Smokey

Bucks got into the playoffs without even being .500. Only 5 teams in the East are NOT actively fucking themselves. Celtics are done. Hawks look to be close to done. Bucks are done. Philly is done.

Really puts the east in perspective

Somehow I still see Philly being better than the Bobcats this year. Never underestimate Bobcat-bad, especially if they don't bring back the Mullens powerhouse.

DY_nasty

Somehow I still see Philly being better than the Bobcats this year. Never underestimate Bobcat-bad, especially if they don't bring back the Mullens powerhouse.
Mullens is gone. Lakers want him now.

People can't even name 5 players on Philly or their coach at the moment. Knux is happy because this is the last year he'll have to cut himself worrying about a late lotto pick. His team is a pothole of depression and confused players with personality disorders.

KingGondo

Banned
Dayum, Reggie went HAM. 35 points, including 23 in the 4th. Scored or assisted on 26 of OKC's final 28 points.

Adams had a nice game too. 11 points on 4/5 shooting plus 6 boards.

Mullens is gone. Lakers want him now.

People can't even name 5 players on Philly or their coach at the moment. Knux is happy because this is the last year he'll have to cut himself worrying about a late lotto pick. His team is a pothole of depression and confused players with personality disorders.
Easy. Allen Iverson, Andrew Bynum, Jrue Holiday, Dr. J, and uh... Dr. Dre? I think Larry Sanders is their head coach.

Barg has better team members in nyc. He may have fucks to give now and woodson will coach him.

Will literally do nothing.

Bargs will sooner be benched by Woodsy for not giving a fuck than start giving a fuck due to the threat of being benched. Bargs loves the bench, it sustains him. His daddy was a bench.

yea, sixers got the worst record in the league on lock and it's not close.

They'll get a nice pick from the Hornets too who I think are going to suck even with the upgrades.

Amid rumors that Metta World Peace will be released by the Los Angeles Lakers via the amnesty clause, his longtime friend and head of his foundation, Jose Morales, said the forward "hopes to land with the Knicks."

MWP to the Knicks.. Knicks can probably only offer him minimum if he is willing to take it.

Top Bottom