• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Artest has nothing in the tank. He's a step slower and half the defender he used to be. He also sucks ass on offense. I felt like the Lakers should have amnestied him last year.

I just realized PJIII didn't even get to play in that last OKC vs DET game...

Fucking WOW.

he out with an oral infection

Mullens is gone. Lakers want him now.

People can't even name 5 players on Philly or their coach at the moment. Knux is happy because this is the last year he'll have to cut himself worrying about a late lotto pick. His team is a pothole of depression and confused players with personality disorders.

I would be happy but I'm not getting ahead of myself.

For all I know, we will be the worst team in history, get Bobcat'd and fall to 4 and take some broken (emotionally or physically) dude who is meh instead of a star and get right back on the treadmill.

I don't believe in good things happening to us yet. The Bynum trade had me thinking that maybe things were looking up or at least would be different....lolno.

As a Dallas fan, I do hope the Cavs get Bynum. I honestly think that the Mavs would be better off with Dalambert because at least he'll play. Only a slight upgrade from riding the bench, but an improvement nonetheless.

Bowser

m03leno.png

phew

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets have some annoying small pesky pg's on D... Pat Bev teaching them well :)

SamuraiX-

Fuck this stupid ass management. We're gonna try to play Luc Richard Mbah a Moute at SF and he's still making $9M over the next two years.

And we gave up a pick/picks? in the process.

WE COULD HAVE JUST FUCKING RESIGNED JAMES JOHNSON FUCK

SXfHWe7.png

That second round pick will be used by the Bucks to draft a steal.

It's our destiny.

Bread

Banned
I like Mbah a Moute. Nice pickup.
yea

samurai i'm not understanding why you're mad. this is a guy that the kings need, a defensive stopper who doesn't demand the ball. i would have killed to have him on the celtics if they were still competing for the playoffs.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
He's an undersized PF and we're gonna try to play him at the SF when he can't dribble.

How's his perimeter defense? Based on assist/turnover ratio, I'll assume that he can't pass.

He's a 3 and he's a very good defensive player. It's a really good fit. I wanted the Wolves to get him.

SamuraiX-

y4y9DHC.png

The Magic, so far, have won free agency, imo.

Being patient, not throwing a stupid amount of money at anybody, and revving up DAT TANK.

I think they're winning the race for Wiggins this season.

The 2014 Inability Rankings

1) Philly
2) Phoenix
3) Orlando
4) The other LA team
5) Boston
6) Utah
7) Charlotte
8) Toronto
9) Sacramento
10) Dallas

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So weird seeing Stockon's son... makes me feel so damn old lol

Emwitus

As a Dallas fan, I do hope the Cavs get Bynum. I honestly think that the Mavs would be better off with Dalambert because at least he'll play. Only a slight upgrade from riding the bench, but an improvement nonetheless.

Why? Give bynum two years with the second a team option. If he works out you got a top 3 center and all star.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Datome is a Piston now. Here's the 4th Italian player in NBA. 3.5 millions for 2 years.

Bogut
Lee
Iggy
Thompson
Scurry

O'Neal
Speights
Barnes
Bazemore
Douglas

Better make it to the second round next season. This is a decent team.

Bobcats won't make the playoffs. I think they'll win maybe seven more games this season than they did last season and even that's a stretch. Every time they play Miami, NY, NJ, Chicago, etc. it's going to be an automatic loss.

zargle

A ray of hope for Samurai's favorite King:

@ZachLowe_NBA said:
I've still got Sacto a hair below the cap. May not have to amnesty Salmons, who has only $1M guaranteed in '15 (i.e., is basically expiring)
But that depends on Landry's starting salary and a couple of other small variables, and they may amnesty Salmons to sign someone else now.

SamuraiX-

He's a 3 and he's a very good defensive player. It's a really good fit. I wanted the Wolves to get him.
Samurai look at the statistics when Mbah A Moute guards the top offensive players

he is pretty much the most under appreciated defender in the league. i'm pretty sure kobe said he was the hardest guy to play against at some point.

Alright, fine. I'll try to be cautiously optimistic about this... can he dribble though?

XfSnJKz.png

Ugh, figures.

Samurai...

this may mean no more Salmons...

always a good thing
A ray of hope for Samurai's favorite King:

Things are looking up!

Trading for Mbah a Moute means essentially no more living in fear waiting for HaveItAll to come to Sac and Salmons finally amnestied... too good to be true.

Why? Give bynum two years with the second a team option. If he works out you got a top 3 center and all star.

I have never been a fan of his. He's a headcase that gets kicked out of games/suspended and he's injury prone. People think that Dwight Howard is immature but Dwight Howard looks like priest next to this clown. Dwight Howard is oblivious to his ego, but Bynum is just fucking stupid.

Vestal

MWP come ring chase with the Heat.. We got a nice spot in the bench for ya.. Give you some quality minutes =)

Omega

Banned
y4y9DHC.png

The Magic, so far, have won free agency, imo.

Being patient, not throwing a stupid amount of money at anybody, and revving up DAT TANK.

I think they're winning the race for Wiggins this season

Lakers have to get Wiggins somehow

might as well use the farm system again

Top Bottom