• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
omfg

John Wall is going to be in Espn's The Body issue

I'm straight taking your soul DY

ivJzrqh0fiUBE.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Betting against a DY avatar bet is like betting against Konex talking about McGrady.

#igotthis #yyalsweatin

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
ESPN has learned Houston Rockets just fined $150,000 for unauthorized public comments on Dwight Howard while NBA's annual moratorium ongoing

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I wouldnt be so sure

I'll make a bet today lets say $100 (I could be broke in the future) that if they don't mesh... Howard is gone before Harden. Mark my words today July 9, 2013 (save this post)... I'll pay up if I'm wrong.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ESPNSteinLine
ESPN has learned Houston Rockets just fined $150,000 for unauthorized public comments on Dwight Howard while NBA's annual moratorium ongoing

lol Cause of Morey's phone call interview most likey where he screamed about landing Dwight, no fucks given by the Rockets.

They really do fine a lot for the the dumbest shit.

Matrix

ESPNSteinLine

i8cX2j857GuPA.gif

Les gives no shits. He got his man.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's

Eleuin

Not looking forward to seeing any of those john wall pics turned into an avatar :\

Olynyk looks really good, sad we couldnt draft him. Don't even get me started on drummond...

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
In all honesty, I wouldn't give up Taj for Monta. Monta is an inefficient offensive player who can't hit the 3. We already have one of those.

Bulls frontcourt would also be decimated without Taj, considering Noah never stays healthy.

Can totally see Soul raging about this post.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Metta though?

That's like going to the ER with a broken foot and demanding chemo

I aint mad Knicks needed a enforcer to hit people and not be expected to do much else. Unlike JR who is needed to you know.... Score

Plus Metta is still a local celebrity in NY he could come here and challenge JR smith for all the groupie strange.

balddemon

Banned
i seem to recall someone by the name of dj stephens last year destroying people in the tourney...he didn't play for that florida team did he?

exarkun

He's looked solid.

Love his aggressiveness.

Took the words out of my mouth.

He looks hungry out there, willing to go for everything and hes everywhere.

My boy is texting me how dumb it was for the Cavs to not pick Oladipo with their pick since there were no consensus #1.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Took the words out of my mouth.

He looks hungry out there, willing to go for everything and hes everywhere.

My boy is texting me how dumb it was for the Cavs to not pick Oladipo with their pick since there were no consensus #1.
They probably should have taken KO
He looking like the steal of the draft in SL

SamuraiX-

Once he works the kinks out I see a young Iggy in him

With a better 3

Eh, maybe in terms of physicality and athleticism but Iggy is much more well rounded player. He can dribble, distribute and create. Olapido has a lot of work to do in each of those areas.

But yeah, dat shooting stroke is pretty sexay.

Top Bottom