• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

So Brad Stevens is bringing Drew Cannon, his 23 YEAR OLD stats guru, to the Celtics staff. Fucking awesome, these 2 are exactly what the team needs, guys who analyze everything going on in the game and work to apply it for each matchup. I have never been so excited for a coach hiring in my life, this could be the start of something huge for the Celtics franchise.

Drew's really good guy. Couldn't be happier for him. Was in an Improv class with him. Hilarious dude. :)

He is going to play better in houston and we will see a lot of :( and :l from lakers age. He hated kobe and that effected his play. And that back thing.

His D will be awesome no matter what. If he insists on trying to be McHale in the post then that's when people start getting upset.

He is going to play better in Houston and we will see a lot of :( and :l from lakers age. He hated kobe and that effected his play. And that back thing.

There will be games where he is a monster. i expect Houston to start 15-3.

Im talking long term. Also enjoy his 49% from the Ft line.

Good god!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I will believe Steve Nash over Dwight Howard any day of the week. Especially since Nash played on awful Phoenix teams for years, played out his contract, and then moved on. Dwight Howard is a coach killer and a terrible teammate. I don't think you'd hear anyone say that Nash is a terrible teammate. But then again, Kobe is an awful teammate too. Nash is not a magician.

Playing on bad teams doesn't make you teammate

Nash is smart too

Yeah he is also a douchebag

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
MWP pops just gave a statement that Metta will retire if he is claimed by a team on waivers..... If he clears and comes to NY for the minimum or the 1.7 left on the MMLE not bad.... Not bad at all

Smokey

There will be games where he is a monster. i expect Houston to start 15-3.

Im talking long term. Also enjoy his 49% from the Ft line.

Good god!

I guarantee he will have a better season with the rockets then when he was an employee of an organization he didn't give fucks about.

This is his 3rd team. He's rep is already damaged. He picked houston. He will be fucked if he pulls the same trash again.

MWP pops just gave a statement that Metta will retire if he is claimed by a team on waivers..... If he clears and comes to NY for the minimum or the 1.7 left on the MMLE not bad.... Not bad at all

I wish Metta went to a contender instead if he's gonna retire if claimed. I believe Billups said the same thing tho.

MWP is worthwhile if its super cheap, he has been injury prone like a mother since 2010. His feet, ankles, back and most recently his knee. The worst part is he refuses to heal and tries to play through it.

if Dwight's camp is actually against that (and not shitty reporting) I'll fuckin lol cause it probably means he doesn't want a personality like Rondo's around

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

lol the Rocketguy

Figures you would post the biggest fraud Rockets source.

Smokey, basically summed up everything about Howard. He blows it here at least with his personality.... he's fucked. 3 strikes and you're fucking out.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My friend, I will take MOS with me to my grave as the best Super hero move ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Next to TDKR.

man-of-steel%20buried%20in%20skulls.jpg

TDKR... you lost me there lol

RedAssedApe

Banned
in other news...i just realized twcsportsnet app on ios finally supports verizon. no more shitty streams for me. yay...can watch the lakers tank

Blackace

What has Nash done, exactly? I haven't heard a single player complain about playing with him.
Nash has often passive aggressively called teammates in the media

He never has been a saint

Great player tho

I like Toronto Raptors signing Tyler Hansbrough. Good sign, hopefully it is reasonable. Masai traded away Andrea and gives them some depth inside, alright making the team better.

Blackace

That doesn't change my opinion on him whatsoever. If anything, that's an awfully light trace of dirt you're exposing there.
Wasn't trying to change your opinion of him

Just D12 didn't seem to like him nor Kobe and that's pretty much that

Matrix

Damn Lakers-age bleeding salt tonight :\

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Billups said that too.

And is now on his 3rd year with the clips.

yeah but billups isn't MWP aka "I just had surgery but fuck pain put me in coach" or "i rather auction my championship ring for a good cause than use it for flossing"

MWP is crazy enough to do it and organizations should be smart enough to do it.

Wasn't trying to change your opinion of him

Just D12 didn't seem to like him nor Kobe and that's pretty much that

Who does Dwight like, exactly? Other than himself and his mistresses? Seriously? He ran the best coach he had out of town. He has enormous ego issues. I recall reading an article where Dwight said he was disappointed that Orlando didn't have more billboards of him up in the city. This is a guy that wears a Superman cape but can't take any legit criticism without curling up in a fetal position.

Dwight's camp says that Dwight is hurt by the recent comments in this thread.

Hopefully dude will recover in Houston and find a way to be a good teammate in good times and in bad. He needs to show he can handle adversity, and can handle being coached.

Top Bottom