• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Who does Dwight like, exactly? Other than himself and his mistresses? Seriously? He ran the best coach he had out of town. He has enormous ego issues. I recall reading an article where Dwight said he was disappointed that Orlando didn't have more billboards of him up in the city. This is a guy that wears a Superman cape but can't take any legit criticism without curling up in a fetal position.
D12 is the excuse master
Instead of being a douchebag he makes little shit into big shit

But that doesn't mean that he doesn't like the new situation he is heading into

charsace

D12 is the excuse master
Instead of being a douchebag he makes little shit into big shit

But that doesn't mean that he doesn't like the new situation he is heading into

I think him and Harden will be a conflict. Dwight wants to be the man, wants the great press, the accolades, but doesn't want to deal with any of the negatives. When Harden is the one leading the team in scoring and being one of the top scorers in the league Dwightware will show up.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I think him and Harden will be a conflict. Dwight wants to be the man, wants the great press, the accolades, but doesn't want to deal with any of the negatives. When Harden is the one leading the team in scoring and being one of the top scorers in the league Dwightware will show up.
Harden won't have to score as much because Dwight brings about 20 points to the table

I think Harden's avg goes down a bit

KUjn1kc.png

KAW KAWWWWWWWWWW

#byeJoel

Only one year?

He must know something we don't

Fuck, LeBron is gone :(

The Rockets are Dwight's first chosen team ever, right? He was drafted by the Magic and then traded to the Lakers I believe, so at least this way Dwight has nobody to blame but himself if this decision doesn't go well.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hilarious that Knicks-age is getting into the Rockets/Howard shit talking.

They still haven't recovered from 94. Staggering blow to that franchise and it's fans that will live on forever.

Oh and this...

tumblr_lfwss3M7wF1qztrmwo1_500.gif

charsace

Harden won't have to score as much because Dwight brings about 20 points to the table

I think Harden scores 27ppg and Dwight scores under 20 unless he takes his offensive rebounding to an even higher level than it is on now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Yep, his average will go down and I don't think he cares. Thing is Harden really is a willing passer. People assume he's a ball hog cause of last season, but I can't count the number of times he would create shots for people (mainly Asik) right under the basket and someone would fuck it up.

I'm really curious to see how Parsons does in his third season.

Yep, his average will do down and I don't think he cares. Thing is Harden really is a willing passer. People assume he's a ball hog cause of last season, but I can't count the number of times he would create shots for people (mainly Asik) right under the basket and someone would fuck it up.
asik trying to catch harden's bounce passes were lol at the beginning of the season.

Matrix

Love how even Knicks fans know that Amar'e is punishment

haha

"asik trying to catch harden's bounce passes were lol at the beginning of the season. "

lol and the faces Harden would make were classic

Other than the decision, Dwight hasnt done anything wrong.

Wanted to leave Orl, but didnt know how to do it right.

If he gets to the Conf. Finals, people wont care.

He wants the fame that comes with being the man but none of the responsibility.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Hilarious that Knicks-age is getting into the Rockets/Howard shit talking.

They still haven't recovered from 94. Staggering blow to that franchise and it's fans that will live on forever.

Oh and this...

tumblr_lfwss3M7wF1qztrmwo1_500.gif

oh wow the knicks did a move to free up space for 2 max players.... gloom and doom

Your team just signed a 7 foot pussy willow

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Brewer-Wolves reunion.

I know Rodeo has longed for this.

That would actually round out our wing core pretty nicely. Budinger, Martin, with Brewer off the bench. Solid.

I'm glad that Flip agrees that Barea is better than Ridnour.

And, seriously, twelve teams are in Stiemsma?! He's so awful.

Zeus Molecules

Do you realize your team sucks ass?

When you say suck do you mean that 2nd seed last season suck, or that improves every season for the last 3 seasons suck? Cause knick haters always seems to flip between the 2 whenever convenient....

cause compared to most teams.... that doesn't suck

rando14

When you say suck do you mean that 2nd seed last season suck, or that improves every season for the last 3 seasons suck? Cause knick haters always seems to flip between the 2 whenever convenient....

Legit question, does Knicks gaf think they will improve next season?

Smokey

You won't even have the best team in your own city.
You traded for Andrea Bargnani. You actually gave up picks for a dude whose first name is Andrea. The Knicks are trash.

Zeus Molecules

You won't even have the best team in your own city.
You traded for Andrea Bargnani. You actually gave up picks for a dude whose first name is Andrea.

lot of what if trash talk there.... cause right now you aint got nothing from last year to really talk trash about.....

as for andrea shit have you seen the brand new contracts this year? Knicks aren't even top 10 worse moves this FA.

Try harder bolded statements are wack for adding effect

thekad

Banned
Getting to the 2nd round in the East isn't an accomplishment.

And Bargnani is easily the worst move of the past two offseasons. Worse than Bynum since that at least made sense at the time.

Top Bottom