• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Omega

Banned
lot of what if trash talk there.... cause right now you aint got nothing from last year to really talk trash about.....

as for andrea shit have you seen the brand new contracts this year? Knicks aren't even top 10 worse moves this FA.

Try harder bolded statements are wack for adding effect

1. It's sad that Knicks fans have to be happy about not being in the Top 10 worst moves of free agency. what has Dolan done to us..

2. Contrary to your belief, Andrea Bargnani is absolute shit so it's definitely in the Top 5 worst moves.

He even sucks in 2K. everyone is Jesus in that game..

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
barg gon style on dwight.

IZNqp3r.gif

Smokey

lot of what if trash talk there.... cause right now you aint got nothing from last year to really talk trash about.....

as for andrea shit have you seen the brand new contracts this year? Knicks aren't even top 10 worse moves this FA.

Try harder bolded statements are wack for adding effect

Stating facts. Nothing I said about your organization/team is false. The fact that you gave up 3 picks for Andrea deserves to be bolded. I should've capitalized it too just to make it that much more clear how trash your management is.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
oh wow the knicks did a move to free up space for 2 max players.... gloom and doom

Your team just signed a 7 foot pussy willow

Put the pipe down as well. God Lakers-age and Knicks-age tonight lol Actually keep going, shit is goooood.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Stating facts. Nothing I said about your organization/team is false. The fact that you gave up 3 picks for Andrea deserves to be bolded. I should've capitalized it too just to make it that much more clear how trash your management is.

Do you have your avi bet rights?

SamuraiX-

Sam Amick further clarifies that the Bucks get Sacramento's 2016 2nd round pick and have the rights to swap 2nd rounders with the Kings in 2018.

If you'll remember the Kings got two future 2nd rounders from Portland in exchange for letting them have Robin Lopez. These are the kind of trades that future 2nd rounders work great on.

Thanks, reilo! :D

I'm pretty sure Andrea Bargnani was the dude in Toronto that would wilt when the coaches got all up that ass, according to Bosh when he was still there

It'll be interesting to see for sure what Mike Woodson and that media market does to him...

rinse82

I'm pretty sure Andrea Bargnani was the dude in Toronto that would wilt when the coaches got all up that ass, according to Bosh when he was still there

It'll be interesting to see for sure what Mike Woodson and that media market does to him...

Bargs had to be coddled like crazy while here. Dude cant handle the criticism; the second MSG turns on him he's done.

NBAPR: The NBA announced the Salary Cap for the 2013-14 season: $58.679M. The tax level for the 2013-14 season: $71.748M

BOOM. higher than projected. Means NBA did well last season. Tax hit will be less. Teams can go up to $76.748 if they are currently under.

One of the criticisms of Harden was that he can be too passive. He was passive even in OKC and it's why he fit so well there. Him and Dwight will be fine together but I guarantee the "too passive" criticisms will rear it's head again.

Emwitus

He is going to play better in houston and we will see a lot of :( and :l from lakers age. He hated kobe and that effected his play. And that back thing.
I can't wait til rockets age starts screaming just rebound and defend Dwight. Guy will never be on shaq or ever bynums level offensively.
Then there's this:
He gets the ball on offense, oh my God, he doesn't know what to do. It's usually a turnover, people come and take the ball from him or tie his arms up. Offensively, he doesn't get it. Hasn't made any progress. We (the Lakers, when Abdul-Jabbar was a special assistant coach) played them in '09, and when I saw him this past season, he was the same player.”

Top Bottom