• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dude... it's Summa League

That's crunk fuckball.

Didn't I write a rap about this last year?

lol You think I don't know this. Still the nastiest team to watch in Summer league.

Igoudala is going to be a great fit for the Warriors.

Scurry, Klay, Andre, David and Bogut

Add Barnes in an OKC/Hardenesque type roll...

Health is the only real concern.

50 wins or season is a disappointment.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
7S26fky.png

http://www.bourbonstreetshots.com/2013/04/24/season-in-review-austin-rivers/

l-o-fucking-l

The rest of the article is pretty positive on him. And he was playing well before he got injured!

Rivers was horrible last year, but I don't know if he was really the most destructive player in the NBA last year. Beasley didn't do anything well and didn't seem to ever get the fact that he was terrible whereas Rivers figured that out around 30 games in.

lol You think I don't know this. Still the nastiest team to watch in Summer league.
I don't think it's possible to look good in Summer League though... unless you have your NBA coach coaching and your team be full of 2nd/3rd year guys who all know the system.

It's basically who can look the most not bad.

Bread

Banned
Igoudala is going to be a great fit for the Warriors.

Scurry, Klay, Andre, David and Bogut

Add Barnes in an OKC/Hardenesque type roll...

Health is the only real concern.

50 wins or season is a disappointment.
That's probably the most balanced starting line up in the NBA, I really hope they can stay healthy. Should be a lot of fun watching them.

“There was no reason to have him work out,” Lee said. “His skill level’s not in question, so there’s no reason to work out. The reality is he has not picked up the ball in some time and he has to get his weight down. He’s got to lose probably about 15 pounds, which is not a big deal. But to get on the floor you’ve got to reduce your weight, otherwise you risk injury.”

lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Minnesota was always a good fit for Henderson. With their passing he'll be great.

I really don't want Martin or anything from them though.
Ben Gordon was pretty rancid last year as well. And he gets paid 12 million a year.

But he came with a 1st round pick and he replaced Corey Maggette

Who came with a 1st round pick and replaced Stephen Jackson

So I can never truly be mad at his presence on the team.

But its okay, because BG is an expiring anyways.

Jeff-DSA

Are people really worried about Burke already? It sucks that he's going to have to carry a big load so early in his career, but I don't think we have to be worried about his abilities based on a bad few days of shooting.

Afroswag to the Lakers.

After Kobe's injury, the Lakers had a need for SG who thinks they're the greatest player who ever lived and has some unsavory claims about their relations with women, but it still seems a bit off.

Top Bottom