• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

linsivvi

I still think Farmar is an above average backup, so I'll disagree with that one.

Young-Kaman could be a great tanking lineup, though.

Well he did improve a lot before he got injured, so we'll see.

But a starting lineup of Farmer/Young/Kaman is quite formidable. They are all here for a 1 year contract trying to get paid by another team next year. They will play selfish ball, hopefully.

Nash and Pau will have mysterious nagging injuries all season.

Wow what the fuck ;_;

AK-47 will be great for that team

Somebody gotta do some research into that

Cause I bet you he'll make a ton more off marketing

Deron
Joe Johnson - Terry
Pierce - AK47
KG - Blatche
B lopez - KG/Tetovic

Man, they just need a backup PG. If healthy, could be scary.

Maybe Kidd should become player-coach.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He hasn't paid his due but the jury is still out on whether he'll be a good coach.

I'm adamant that if any former player has the chops to be a really good coach, Jason Kidd has to be one of them.

RBH

Holy shit AK47 signed with the Nets for $3.1m per year and a ton of money under the table.

mikhail_prokhorov_-_wtf.0_standard_352.0.jpg

We just signed Shaun Livingston. The roster looks pretty finished now:

Williams / Livingston / Taylor
Johnson / Terry
Pierce / Kirilenko / Shengelia
Garnett / Evans / Teletovic
Lopez / Blatche / Plumlee

hm, I thought Evans was part of the Boston trade. I hate Evans, he should never play now.

The great thing about that lineup is Pierce and AK47 can both play as PFs against certain lineups, like when Miami goes small or AK47 can handle Taj.

KG, Pierce, JJ shouldn't log big minutes during the season either.

Nets offseason: hired JKidd to coach, brought in PP, KG, Terry, AK47,and overseas dudes.

Knicks offseason: Andrea Bargnani.

lol

Tom Penny

Who says crime don't pay? Dat mob money working out pretty good for the Nets. Worst move the Nets made was J Kidd as a coach with such a small window.

hm, I thought Evans was part of the Boston trade. I hate Evans, he should never play now.

The great thing about that lineup is Pierce and AK47 can both play as PFs against certain lineups, like when Miami goes small or AK47 can handle Taj.

Nets offseason: hired JKidd to coach, brought in PP, KG, Terry, AK47,and overseas dudes.

lol

bargnaninets1.gif

lol

Evans will get plenty of playing time. KG can only play 30 mins per game.

Knux, at least MCW didn't suck. He turned it on this game.

3-10 with 8 TOs....is turning it on?

To be fair, he is pretty awesome at finding open dudes and if we ever get any shooters that will be awesome plus he won't be the first option anymore. but still...dude's offensive game is the worst. He's making Rondo look like Iverson and shit.

oh well tank so hard and hope he can get somewhat of a jumper lol.

Haven't been watching summer league games but I've been checking boxscores. Man, is MCW really as ass as his stats say? Kinda disappointed for Sixers. Hopefully Noel can deliver.

With the whole Nets thing, it seems like the only thing that could hold them back at this point is health and Kidd's questionable coaching ability. They're going to be scary next season.

Top Bottom