• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Young is dumb, but he's still got high potential despite how unlikely he is to reach it.

He is capable of playing decent man D...maybe Kobe can teach him that this is a business and not a million dollar rec league.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
pdxtrailblazers: "The first thing Channing Frye texted me when I got here was, 'Welcome to God's country'" - Robin Lopez #RipCity

The hell?

He admitted he was taking a pay cut today, basically.

he ain't stupid. He knows a paycut is coming. He's just saying he will try to get paid what he can. Can't fault him for that.

he didn't say that.
he said he had the mindset of taking none at all.
laker fans sure are delusional.
so i stand corrected.

BO7JNkzCAAE9SgI.jpg

YES

Maddocks

the way the Lakers are picking up players its like they turned on NBA2k13 and played association mode and offered contracts to whoever the computer recommended.

Nash Blake Farmar
Young Meeks
Kobe
Hill Kelly
Pau Kaman

Blake or Nash have to be on the way out and we need a small forward pretty bad if we're trying for that 9th seed.

=[

LuchaShaq

Banned
Kobe averaged 27 6 5 on 46% shooting. Those are mvp type of numbers and that was last season. Kobe's decline has been greatly exaggerated and if he comes back from his achilles injury at even 75% of his former self then he will still be a top 10 player in the league.

Sadly for lakers fans and Kobe defense still matters.

He was by far the worst defensive player on the all star teams/worst defender among 20+ point scorers, and just generally one of the worst defenders in the nba last year.

Last season Kobe made offense only guys like melo and all Jefferson look like russel

Sadly harden followed Kobe's example of the last two/three years. I shoot alot? Fuck defensive effort! And was almost as bad

Sadly for lakers fans and Kobe defense still matters.

He was by far the worst defensive player on the all star teams/worst defender among 20+ point scorers, and just generally one of the worst defenders in the nba last year.

Last season Kobe made offense only guys like melo and all Jefferson look like russel

Sadly harden followed Kobe's example of the last two/three years. I shoot alot? Fuck defensive effort! And was almost as bad
Kyrie was worse

Nick will fuck up the tank with his random 30 pt outbursts...

and then bring back the tank with his more frequent 2-15 nights.

swagswagswagswag.

Top Bottom