• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

I like the logo and colors too but god the cavs unis were horrible. I hate every single one of them

naw these two are awesome:

cavs451-2-050110.jpg

lebron-james-cavs.jpg

Monta Ellis in the houseeeee!! I'm kinda excited to have him honestly.

I've only seen him play against the Mavs. He averages like 30 against us.

Dallas is such a joke and it feels great.

Inferior football and basketball team to Htown. Who cares about stick ball. In law meet ups are going to be amazing going forward.

I'm not even a Cowboys fan and you are completely fucking wrong about that

I'll give you basketball though

Tom Penny

old man stern will be gone, silver will see the value in having a good celtics team and give us a top 3 pick

All I'm looking forward to is KO at this point. Since they have no Centers I hope he plays it anyway so he can get minutes even though he should be playing PF.

SamuraiX-

lol you've been posting this "you're a fucking liar greivis vasquez!" shit the past week

Because I honestly could not figure the guy out, but after seeing him in interviews and listening to his responses in person, he looks like he's genuinely excited to be here.

He even said he was hoping he would drafted by the Kings back in 2010 and was stoked that we didn't sign Jose Calderon this off-season

Smokey

The Cowboys are not a better team than the Texans. That's a fact, and has been proven 2 years running. Even if Schaub does suck.

He actually wants to be here. Wtf am I hearing.

He's probably one of those dudes that are genuinely happy to be in the league, and it doesn't matter where he's at.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Watch more cowgirls games. Texans even with noodle Schoob shit on them now.

The Cowboys are not a better team than the Texans. That's a fact, and has been proven 2 years running. Even if Schaub does suck.

Watch more cowgirls games. Texans even with noodle Schoob shit on them now.

I thought you were talking about what kind of a "town" it is, not comparing the two teams. Of course the Cowboys are a fucking joke

Dallas has a ton of the Quad Ls in football and Houston will never compete with that

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNStatsInfo
Victor Oladipo led Orlando Summer League in isolation points (21). He was the only player w/ 10 iso plays to score more than 1 pt per play.

THE SAVIOR.

Top Bottom