• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

There's a lot of luck and development involved, but I don't think that's the case for Robinson. Looking back at his Kansas stuff, it's blatantly obvious that he's going to be terrible in the NBA. He was terrible at making shots that weren't dunks and scored solely based on overpowering people which was definitely never going to happen in the NBA. His defense is awful as well. There are guys who turned out terrible who I liked that I don't feel that bad about liking, but looking back on Thomas Robinson, I don't understand what I, and NBA teams, possibly liked about him.

Won't be fooled by production that's from beating up on kids way smaller than the prospect if the player is going to be undersized in the NBA again I guess.

exarkun

Fuck Dwight. Feel bad for t-rob. I wanted him to be good with some development. But he just hustles and rebounds with limited D. The Rox need a PF more than anything.

TRob has a great story too...

fuck I'd take him...mainyl because he can't be any more free than our bigs..

i'd only give up a second tho lol.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
TRob has a great story too...

fuck I'd take him...mainyl because he can't be any more free than our bigs..

i'd only give up a second tho lol.
We don't have a second :(

You gotta take the gamble for AmeriDirk if you're Houston though.

Thomas Robinson finished 454th in scoring efficiency this year while averaging 4.8 points per game. Nothing I saw from his games suggested he's better than those numbers. He put up league-bottom numbers, this isn't remotely hyperbole.

Thomas Robinson finished 454th in scoring efficiency this year while averaging 4.8 points per game. Nothing I saw from his games suggested he's better than those numbers.

He's a rookie.

BTW I know offensive efficiency, i know overall efficiency as calculated by nba.com, but "scoring efficiency"?

Rivers was more efficient despite having to create his shots.

Interior players don't create shots? It's not all slashing you know.

And Rivers shot 37% (55% from the line) I really have no idea how you calculate your scoring efficiency, but it must be one heck of a formula

He's a rookie.

BTW I know offensive efficiency, i know overall efficiency as calculated by nba.com, but "scoring efficiency"?

Points per Possession on Synergy. 454th was a misprint though, it's 425th.

And it's hard for me to believe he's going to get remotely good when he shot less than 46% on layups as a big man.

thekad

Banned
Yeah probably this. My guess is the Bobcats will take a chance.

Trob_zpsd2064f74.gif

Let's sign and trade Dwight to Golden State for their whole team.

Every time I post here the heat win. I'm hoping that trend does not continue.

The Los Angeles Clippers reached out to Jeff Van Gundy to get a preliminary sense of his interest in discussing their head-coaching job, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Jeff Van Gundy has worked in broadcasting since leaving the Rockets in 2007. There was no discussion of setting up an interview, nor any real gauge of whether Van Gundy holds interest in the job, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Those close to Van Gundy believe that he is open to considering a return to coaching for the right opportunity.

plz no byron scut plz no byron scut plz no

pilonv1

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 1m
Monta Ellis' potential interest in joining @SacramentoKings as a FA became much stronger with hiring of Mike Malone as coach, source told Y!

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 35s
While with GSt,Monta Ellis gained a great deal of respect for Malone's basketball IQ, ability to teach & easy way relating well with players

lol Samurai I'm so sorry

Top Bottom