• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

KingGondo

Banned
Gloaters never prosper.
But thieves do.

null_zps9b873346.jpg

Besides, it's all good between Kave and I. We're forever part of the Browns Brotherhood.

giri

But thieves do.

null_zps9b873346.jpg

Besides, it's all good between Kave and I. We're forever part of the Browns Brotherhood.

And you wonder why no one gave a shit when YNB got injured.

Don't worry though, your FO is making all the moves it can to fuck up your core.

KingGondo

Banned
And you wonder why no one gave a shit when YNB got injured.

Don't worry though, your FO is making all the moves it can to fuck up your core.
Lots of people cared when YNB got injured, go back and look at the posts.

And I never said I'm a fan of Bennett. In fact, I think all those guys are scummy. Don't take my response to Adam's troll so seriously.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So from Ujiri's press conference the only thing I can really guess at is it seems we're gonna go hard at getting the 2016 all-star game. As a seasons seat holder this pleases me.

Brinbe

So from Ujiri's press conference the only thing I can really guess at is it seems we're gonna go hard at getting the 2016 all-star game. As a seasons seat holder this pleases me.

Yeah, TL's been talking that up for a while. Wants it for our 20th anniversary. Might get new jerseys/colors (re-branding) to go along with it too. Guess that's BC's homework assignment now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah, TL's been talking that up for a while. Wants it for our 20th anniversary. Might get new jerseys/colors (re-branding) to go along with it too. Guess that's BC's homework assignment now.

I'd do everything in my power to go to the All-Star festivities. It'll cost a fortune I'm sure though. I just hope for season seat holders we can get stuff at face value. :(

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Chad Ford has the knicks taking tony mitchell as well so thats two sources.

I give it 50/50 odds some team hears this and decide to draft him earlier than 24.

50/50 the knicks get him because considering his motivation issues a team would have to feel they had a good coach to motivate him to play well. On a lottery team he has a ton of signs that he will not perform due to not giving a fuck.

Also Kidd is canceling all the rest of the money owed him by knicks. Thats a saving of 3 million which might allow the knicks a little more maneuvering this FA.

If Knicks take Tony Mitchell I'm becoming a Nets fan, Mitchell is exactly what the Knicks DON'T need. If no big like Dieng/Whitey (solid 6'11/7 ft. defender with a hint of a jumper) is available, pick Bullock/Crabbe. There will be plenty of bigs available, don't go for ISO players/headcases.

The Hawks may have violated the NBA's anti-tampering policy by mentioning Dwight Howard and Chris Paul by name in a recent letter sent to prospective ticket buyers.

Atlanta native Howard and Paul are scheduled to become unrestricted free agents July 1. As each are currently under contract, with the Lakers and Clippers respectively, a team is not allowed to speak about them publically.

The letter, obtained by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, was on team letterhead and headlined "Hot New Player news: Chris Paul and Dwight Howard." It began with the statement: "The buzz around our offseason is more than heating up. With massive cap space, 4 draft picks, and free agency rapidly approaching, we sit in the best position in the NBA. Player interest is skyrocketing as the possibilities of landing Chris Paul & Dwight Howard become more and more of a reality."

Hawks be tampering.

Zeus Molecules

If Knicks take Tony Mitchell I'm becoming a Nets fan, Mitchell is exactly what the Knicks DON'T need. If no big like Dieng/Whitey (solid 6'11/7 ft. defender with a hint of a jumper) is available, pick Bullock/Crabbe. There will be plenty of bigs available, don't go for ISO players/headcases.

I feel you its a big ass gamble... if he works he could be a steal since last year he was compared to a josh smith level player.... if it doesnt the Knicks are drafting terrence jones/anthony randolph. Likely he will be in the middle somewhere which is good for 24 in a weak draft. I also think the knicks expect a run on centers.... I mean ao many teams need one and this draft is full of prospects.

I mean the only real plus for the knicks is that Woodson can get those guys to perform relatively well for the most part. Also the knicks need a different system

Knicks workouts today and they are working out a shitton of 2nd rounders. They are doing their due diligence if they want to buy a pick at least.
• Isaiah Canaan, Guard, 6-1, 195, Murray State, Senior

• Brandon Triche, Guard, 6-4, 210, Syracuse, Senior

• Deshaun Thomas, Forward, 6-7, 225, Ohio State, Junior

• Murphy Holloway, Forward, 6-7, 240, Ole Miss, Senior

• A.J. Matthews, Forward, 7-0, 240, Farmingdale, Junior

• Norvel Pelle, Forward, 6-11, 207
plzplzplzgetcharsguyMyckKabongo

WorldStar

Banned
Chris Paul would ‘look pretty good in a Sacramento Kings uniform,’ says new Kings coach
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....acramento-kings-uniform-says-new-kings-coach/

Chris Paul will be a free agent off-season, and reports that he’s angry with the Clippers have fans of every team looking for reasons why Paul would sign with their team.

“Obviously, Chris would look pretty good in a Sacramento Kings uniform without a doubt,” Malone said. “He’s a great friend, somebody I had a great relationship with when I spent time with him in New Orleans. We stay in touch. He’s got a lot of things going on right now. As I told him recently, I care about him. I hope he’s okay, and whatever decision he makes is best for him and his family, and I’ll always be rooting for him.”

31tmL%2BDWA9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

although I know the chances of this happening are about as good as Kobe getting another ring

Zeus Molecules

It's pretty turrible. Lots of "casuals" and "drive bys".

And lots of arguments about complete rubbish.

Who was the guy who posted ten minutes after the ecf was over to inform everyone he was a Heat lifer? That was the last straw that ruined that thread for me.....

Hopefully we get a NBA finals thread..... that could possibly mock fair weather fans in the title?.....

The Los Angeles Clippers have identified Indiana Pacers assistant Brian Shaw as their No. 1 choice to become the club's next head coach, a source told ESPNLosAngeles.com's Ramona Shelburne.

The Clippers previously had contacted Shaw about their vacancy.

In addition to Shaw, the Clippers have also contacted Jeff Van Gundy, Byron Scott and Alvin Gentry to gauge their interest in becoming the team's next head coach, according to league sources with knowledge of the situation.

Shaw also is a serious target for the Brooklyn Nets, NBA coaching sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein and ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard. The Nets are expected to request permission to interview Shaw now that Indiana has been eliminated from the playoffs.

wat

Top Bottom