• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Need a sound effect for banning
Maybe Juicy J's yay ho

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
What about the Danny Green comps for Reggie Bullock?

reggie bullock is a Dand3 guy minus the great lateral speed. Edit: Deshawne Stevenson is his ceiling but you never know he is very coachable man and I think that is a big thing this draft.

So far the Media is saying that likely knicks #24 pick will be either Whitey, Bullock, Mitchell, or Muscala. with second rounder going to a PG.

Part of me thinks they want Muscala and just brought in whitey who will likely go later to see if he really can't handle the improved level of competition like the rumors say

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Need a sound effect for banning
Maybe Juicy J's yay ho

ghostface lyrics and commentary for every ban

"young god look like 20 spankings at sunday school and a bad buffet line"
reggie bullock is a Dand3 guy minus the great lateral speed. Lance Stephenson is his ceiling but you never know he is very coachable man and I think that is a big thing this draft.

So far the Media is saying that likely knicks #24 pick will be either Whitey, Bullock, Mitchell, or Muscala. with second rounder going to a PG.

Part of me thinks they want Muscala and just brought in whitey who will likely go later to see if he really can't handle the improved level of competition like the rumors say

reggie bullock and lance stephenson have fucking nothing at all in common

this the shit ppl be talking about, knicks-age

Zeus Molecules

ghostface lyrics and commentary for every ban

"young god look like 20 spankings at sunday school and a bad buffet line"

reggie bullock and lance stephenson have fucking nothing at all in common

this the shit ppl be talking about, knicks-age

yeah your right my fault I am tired

I meant DeShawn Stevenson and I would of been better saying with a reliable 3 ball.

I liked Bullock's all-around game better than I did Barnes' when they were both starting on the wings the year before last. Bullock makes the little, positive plays that don't show up on statsheets. He's one of the better shooters in this draft too. Allen Crabbe is another guy I like in that mold. I think he'll go before 24 though.

giri

nerlens-workout.jpg

I don't know anything about arthroscopic knee surgery, but that is one damn big scar. He's still got some swelling too.

edit: the Bosh trade rumor seems like fabricated BS from a salty sports writer in Boston, trying to sow discord in Miami's locker-room.

Arithroscopic is good when they don't need to replace whole ligaments.

That looks like he has completely torn his ACL and they've had to place alternate tissue over the top.

I know on my knee recon i have 4 arthroscopic holes around my knee (about 4cm above / below on either side) and a nice big slice right over my knee cap.

I can't sleep.

orz

I didn't sleep sunday night at all either. was shit.

Brian Shaw interviewed with the Clippers today
Brian Shaw is expected to have dinner with Donald Sterling tonight
Byron Scott will interview Tuesday
Lionel Hollins will interview Wednesday
Nate McMillan will interview Thursday

Eh...

ohNOitsRO

Yo 2k14 just took a giant massive Hodor sized shit all over NBA Live..

I'm so glad that Live is just gonna falter again this year, fuck that franchise

giri

Yo 2k14 just took a giant massive Hodor sized shit all over NBA Live..

I'm so glad that Live is just gonna falter again this year, fuck that franchise

Yeah, fuck competition. Because 2k has been putting out flawless non-buggy software for years now.

rando14

I agree with giri, Im glad NBA live is back because now at least theres a fucking choice for basketball games. i expect Live to be competitive within a few years, if theyre smart theyll steal from 2k like a motherfucker

Now if only there were multiple NFL games.......

DominoKid

I agree with giri, Im glad NBA live is back because now at least theres a fucking choice for basketball games. i expect Live to be competitive within a few years, if theyre smart theyll steal from 2k like a motherfucker

yeah there's a choice, but people aint choosing Live. be real. even before Jesus Bynum that shit was wack.

Live would have to come out of the gate BETTER than 2K to start winning back mindshare. IMO, i can't picture that scenario unless 2K drops the ball in an incredibly major way in the generation transition.

even with awkward lebron 2k looked so far ahead of live 14

it'll be the same old saga this gen

Blackace

Think you mean Jordan and Hakeem.

It's all relatively personal choices and preferences after #1. Like i think a lot of people half forget about Bird.
Anyone forgets about Bird should stop following basketball

I think the forgotten great is Zeke

Blackace

For some reason, i really dislike the idea of Karl for the Grizz.

Saw Gentry's name has now started to pop up and i'm not sure he's the guy either.
Mac 10 on the Griz or Nuggets would be hawt

masud

Banned
Why does the Mario game look worse than galaxy?

Why is everything coming out in 2014?

Why has retro been making a fucking 2d platformer for the last 5 years?

You broke'd my heart Nintendo...

Because Nintendo doesn't know what the fuck they are doing anymore and need to drop out of the console business. 3DS is the true next gen Nintendo system.

Blackace

Nope nope

Not it here

Zeus Molecules

It comes down to whom would D williams allow to be HC. Plus Kidd could arguably help him with his game as he's helped a lot of other PG's during his career. if they get some good X and O guys around him it could potentially work.... Though I think Shaw would likely be a better coach cause he paid his dues....

On another do the knicks have more former players become coaches than anybody else?

lol at hiring a wife beater and alcoholic with no prior experience, what a joke hire. Kidd should have had to pay his dues, if for no other reason that getting a DUI at the age of 40. There's no excuse for that.

giri

lol at hiring a wife beater and alcoholic with no prior experience, what a joke hire. Kidd should have had to pay his dues, if for no other reason that getting a DUI at the age of 40. There's no excuse for that.

He's not exactly a young'n, but i do agree. He should have to be an assistant for 5 years first to learn all the back room stuff.

m3k

old but i just saw the highlights....

damn even genobli was dunking it lol i have to send my congratulations to my friend whos a spurs fan

He's not exactly a young'n, but i do agree. He should have to be an assistant for 5 years first to learn all the back room stuff.

I think Kidd has it in him to be a good coach, but yeah giving him the head gig with no experience whatsoever is not the right way to go about running a business.

edit: according to Chad Ford McLemore was too much of a pussy to do a group workout in Phoenix with Oladipo and Shabazz, he's a bust before he ever steps foot on an NBA court.

Everyone has us taking Shane Larkin in the lottery since Schroeder has apparently sucked in workouts.

I don't think Shane Larkin will ever be an NBA starter (because his size is terrible and he's not as athletic as he tested) so this would be lame :/

Top Bottom