• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

I'm still concerned about Oladipo. The usage is just way too low considering what everyone here thinks he's capable of.

But Westbrooks stats were fucking awful for the most part in college so whatever

I'm still concerned about Oladipo. The usage is just way too low considering what everyone here thinks he's capable of.

But Westbrooks stats were fucking awful for the most part in college so whatever

Even if Oladipo plateaus tomorrow he'll be a decent Tony Allen clone with a little bit better floor game and maybe an okay jumper, that's still a starter on a good team.

Kings could really shake-up the draft at 7. Heard they like both Tony Snell & Tim Hardaway Jr. a lot. Both in Sacramento today working out

Kings also like Muhammad, but he had to pull out of a 2nd workout w/ Kings today because of an injury …

SamuraiX-

So we're looking to take Tyreke Evans Part 2 with a slightly better jumpshot and a SF with a decent shot that doesn't want to defend or rebound.

Cool.

Kings Culture™

I swear to God if we take Shabazz and also sign Ellis, this will be the most dysfunctional team in the history of the motherfucking NBA. I dare anyone to even try to think of another more fucked up combination of players.

New DX update based on intel

I generally agree with the top 6.

Things I'm not sure about:

Bennett to the Kings. Given how quickly the Kings bailed on T-Rob I can't imagine them taking Bennett.

Caldwell Pope to the Wolves: Holy drafting based on a need batman.

Plumlee to the Jazz: No words

The thought of OKC getting both Withey and Olynyk is simply mindblowing to think about though.

KingGondo

Banned
The thought of OKC getting both Withey and Olynyk is simply mindblowing to think about though.
It's the patented Presti Method: keep throwing white bigs against a wall until one (kinda) sticks.

For the record, I like Olynyk and he would provide an added dimension we don't have on offense. As for Withey, I could see that too (although we'll be in desperate need of a 2 next year if Lamb doesn't pan out and we take 2 bigs in this draft).

diehard

Fleer
Jazz take a Center?

Either draftexpress is dumb as hell or .. the Jazz are.

Shabazz @ 15.. i have seriously thought about making a "tank for shabazz" post montage.

thekad

Banned
Clippers remembered that they're the ones trading Deandre Jordan's contract.

Also, Ramona Shelburne reported on the radio that Aldridge might become available soon.

Harden/Dwight/LMA future

Bread

Banned
I find that generally guys that tall can only really play Center.. there are too many stretch 4's these days. Zeller has steller combine numbers so he might be a different story.

Shroeder or Larkin, who do i want?
you definitely want larkin

for sure

please
i want schroeder

Clippers remembered that they're the ones trading Deandre Jordan's contract.

Also, Ramona Shelburne reported on the radio that Aldridge might become available soon.

Harden/Dwight/LMA future
man Houston is gonna be pretty darn interesting assuming they get Dwight. Still though, if Dwight didn't like Dantoni's coaching that favored the three over post ups and all that. How well ishe gonna warm up to McHale?

I find that generally guys that tall can only really play Center.. there are too many stretch 4's these days. Zeller has steller combine numbers so he might be a different story.

Shroeder or Larkin, who do i want?

I think they're both OK, but I think Schroeder is a better prospect because it's easier to improve physical strength than height and wingspan and Larkin has the worst standing reach ever for an NBA prospect.

84243_cavaliers_bulls_basketball.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
man Houston is gonna be pretty darn interesting assuming they get Dwight. Still though, if Dwight didn't like Dantoni's coaching that favored the three over post ups and all that. How well ishe gonna warm up to McHale?
When McHale has a post he uses it

Derwind

Toronto Raptors President and General Manager, Basketball Operations Masai Ujiri announced Wednesday that Head Coach Dwane Casey will return for the 2013-14 season. “I’m excited about moving forward and growing this team with Coach Casey,” said Ujiri. Raptors.com

Looks like we're keep Dwayne Casey, I was a little scared with Ujiri cleaning out personnel left, right and center but I think it was an overall good move and its good to see we keep Casey too, I have a lot of faith in him as a coach.

Eleuin

Looks like we're keep Dwayne Casey, I was a little scared with Ujiri cleaning out personnel left, right and center but I think it was an overall good move and its good to see we keep Casey too, I have a lot of faith in him as a coach.
Horrible move, a fucking infant could make better decisions on who to play and when than Casey.

If its any consolation he'll help us lose more games.

Top Bottom