• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

KingGondo

Banned
Cn0Qr.jpg
Kave_Man was very embarrassed about that and apologized.

The Sacramento Kings are looking to acquire a second first-round pick and are using guard Jimmer Fredette as bait. Sources say the Kings have reached out to a number of teams in the mid-to-late first round in an attempt to secure another pick. Both the Indiana Pacers and Utah Jazz are potential destinations for Jimmer. Kings coach Mike Malone is enamored with both Tim Hardaway Jr. and Tony Snell, but the Kings feel that they can get them much lower in the draft.

This would be really disappointing. Hopefully it's just blind (and stupid) speculation.

What are the Cleveland Cavaliers seeking in exchange for the No. 1 pick? Sources say they reached out to the Portland Trail Blazers in an attempt to land LaMarcus Aldridge for the Nos. 1 and 19 picks. The Blazers quickly rebuffed them.

You have to offer Thompson as well to make it interesting, guys.

The Wolves continue to try to move higher up in the draft to get their hands on Victor Oladipo. They're offering Derrick Williams, the No. 9 and the No. 26 pick to move up, but so far haven't found a taker. New Wolves GM Flip Saunders is enamored with Oladipo.

From Ford.

Noel barely weighs 200 pounds. We need to stop this hype train.

The boy is Tyrus Thomas. Just accept it.

My big worry with him is that he doesn't look like he has a big frame to add that much weight to. Guys like Chandler, Dwight and Davis last year have broad ass shoulders and long, lanky limbs.

Metta World Artest Peace gonna sign with the Heat and take James Jones place

do it Ron

he will probably go to the Spurs

Pierce to LA............lakers B^)

exarkun

Davis didn't put on much weight for this season but it didn't affect his game as much as some had thought since he still got his blocks and rebounds. He got beat up a few times by other C's (and a few PFs like...Boozer, lulz) but all in all it was a good rookie year for him.

If Davis can be ok, Noel can be ok. I agree with Ninja that his frame isn't as nice as Davis's or Chandlers, but he can still put on weight. He'll just look more like LMA.

Edit: All this being said, the Hornets still want Davis to put on 15+ lbs of muscle. So obviously Davis has a ways to go still. As will Noel.

SamuraiX-

Hmm not sure how I feel about this. We would have so much salary to play with if lma was off the books. Are we being knee-phobic?

Is this a joke?

LMA is already a proven player and is currently a Top 10 PF in the league right now.

Cavs demonstrating what a clown show their front office is by even suggesting that trade.

MWP is indicating he's opting out of his contract? The decision has to be made by tomorrow.

lol if he does. $7.7 mil, he won't get 2 years $7.7 I think from anyone.

Doesn't matter much for lakers salary purposes unless Dwight walks. If he does walk, Lakers would have the MLE available, not that I think they'd use it on anything but a 1 year deal most likely.

I'm guessing it's a troll and he's staying

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Is this a joke?

LMA is already a proven player and is currently a Top 10 PF in the league right now.

Cavs demonstrating what a clown show their front office is by even suggesting that trade.

Top 10 PF in the league lol.

/Vagg'd

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You just gonna turn on your boy like that?

Do I really have to ask somebody to name 10 PFs better than LMA?

Can you realistically even name anyone better? Sure as shit ain't Kevin Love or Blake Griffin right now. I'd accept Timmy but he's not a PF anymore.

SamuraiX-

Can you realistically even name anyone better? Sure as shit ain't Kevin Love or Blake Griffin right now. I'd accept Timmy but he's not a PF anymore.

To me, he hasn't significantly separated himself from players like that so I wouldn't yet give him the definitive title of best PF, but yeah, I see apparently I missed the point.

All I was trying to say is that no amount of 1st round picks from this draft is worth giving up LMA for.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its crazy seeing young Wade in this draft special on ESPN. Dude looked like a normal human being compared to what years of juicing did to him now.

Al Jefferson, Serge Ibaka, Amar'e, Kenneth Faried, Paul Milsap, Erlan Ilyrasova, Derrick Favors,

Just to name a few.

Is this a joke?

lma is gonna be on the decline when lillard hits his prime, and there are a lot of solid free agents/expirings/trade pieces out there (iggy, pek, gortat, cp3). What's wrong with the trade?

SamuraiX-

Al Jefferson, Serge Ibaka, Amar'e, Kenneth Faried, Paul Milsap, Erlan Ilyrasova, Derrick Favors,

Just to name a few.

Dude, what???

lma is gonna be on the decline when lillard hits his prime, and there are a lot of solid free agents/expirings/trade pieces out there (iggy, pek, gortat, cp3). What's wrong with the trade?

This is the worst reasoning I've ever heard to give up the best player on your team.

We don't even know if Lillard is actually gonna improve upon his rookie season or if it'll be all downhill from here for him.

We have nothing the Cavs would want that we'd be willing to part with. They don't need picks and the only prospect we'd send them is Biyombo, but I doubt they'd be interested. I'd offer him and the number 4 in a heartbeat to the Cavs though for Noel. As IWMTB posted, he's the first big since Hakeem and the Admiral to post an average of 5 blocks and 2 steals. He's being slept on because of his injury.

This guy is going to be a tremendous disappointment. His injury is worrisome and he'll never be a great offensive player in any capacity.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
What baseless claim? He was injured his first year.
But wasn't before he was drafted

And one season isnt exactly plagued

Shit one injury was a total freak accident that had nothing to do with him besides being teammates with Austin Rivers

Top Bottom