• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This post is Mahou

I know its crazy.

I really like Waiters. He had a great 2nd half of the season offensively (like really great) and held up pretty well overall considering how much they were asking out of him. Kyrie + Waiters last season had a usage rate up there with the likes of Durant/YNB and Lebron/Wade, basically Scott was sending that team to fail miserably. He was absolutely terrible defensively but I think it can get better. It's not like he ever learned how to play man defense in college. Cavs fans wanting to take McLemore and give up on Waiters are insane.

Thompson showed a lot of improvement too as the season went on. And Noel is good. I can't believe the bullshit about them taking Alex Len or something equally terrible.

Kevin Love on the other hand is coming off a god awful season and even when he was a monster a few years ago they were still terrible. I think building your team around Kevin Love isn't a recipe for success.

Multiple sources told the Daily News that the Nets GM inquired about Kevin Garnett’s desire to join Deron Williams in Brooklyn, but King didn’t get an answer while uncertainty surrounds the Celtics....

Not sure what the Nets could give up. Marshon Brooks and...?? Do they even have draft picks?

KG would make the Nets better, though.

Tom Penny

I hope the Nets take KG and all shitty contracts like Terry who might help them in the playoffs. Their owner don't give a fuck about luxury tax. Humpries, Brooks and a pick is kind of wack though.

Pimpwerx

So Ray is gonna try to squeeze more money out of us when we have to secure Birdman and try to sign some youngsters? Hmm. I don't much care for that if it forces us to dump someone that isn't names Jarvis Varnado.

Ray's worth more than he's getting, but so is everyone on the roster not names Joel Anthony. And even Joel is a relative steal for his salary. I don't want to let Ray go, but the truth is that Miller is gonna get paid more money and can actually do more than Ray. He's just not likely to be healthy all season. Oh well, Riley will figure it out. Ray should want to stay for the mere fact that we'll hoist his number at some point. He already helped land us a championship. PEACE.

thekad

Banned
Knux why so sad? You guys already have one of the best GMs in the league and a owner willing to spend. The roster is putrid top to bottom, but that's not nearly as important as a good front office as the Eastern conference teams have proved over and over. Cheer up bruh

Timberwolves should have done that deal. Hard to believe the Cavs were offering that.
Yeah, Love already has his bags packed for the Lakers.

I'm pretty sure ray isn't leaving. But if he is, thanks for game 6! but you ain't getting paid, shuttlesworth

also, I didn't know that John Wall was getting tatted up KD style. It's early in the off season but it seems like all he's just partying and getting tats lol.

iwmtb is there anything potentially salvaging bledsoe at this point

seems inevitable that his laughable turnover rate ass is getting traded here

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Have some faith in Henny. He won the Dwight deal after everybody was ragging on his ass for a "terrible" trade. He traded Redick for Tobias.

If he thinks Bledsoe is worth something then I'll put some stock in it.

Maybe you'll get a superstar SG who can take ball handling duties away from Bledsoe and allow him to just focus on defense. Then he'll only be a liability on offense instead of a offense destroyer?

He is only 23, maybe he'll get better at running an offense. I doubt his shot will ever be good with those mechanics, but maybe he can improve his decision making. It has gotten a lot better from college to the NBA so maybe he'll take another step up there.

Not like we're getting anything good in return.

3/21 for Arron "Overrated D" Afflalol
Nicholson who?
Future 1st protected forever

... meh.

Vahagn

So Ray is gonna try to squeeze more money out of us when we have to secure Birdman and try to sign some youngsters? Hmm. I don't much care for that if it forces us to dump someone that isn't names Jarvis Varnado.

Ray's worth more than he's getting, but so is everyone on the roster not names Joel Anthony. And even Joel is a relative steal for his salary. I don't want to let Ray go, but the truth is that Miller is gonna get paid more money and can actually do more than Ray. He's just not likely to be healthy all season. Oh well, Riley will figure it out. Ray should want to stay for the mere fact that we'll hoist his number at some point. He already helped land us a championship. PEACE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Knux why so sad? You guys already have one of the best GMs in the league and a owner willing to spend. The roster is putrid top to bottom, but that's not nearly as important as a good front office as the Eastern conference teams have proved over and over. Cheer up bruh

Yeah, Love already has his bags packed for the Lakers.

They have to make actual good moves before I get excited...plus I don't even know how they can fix this mess we have.

and thus pessimism.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I know its crazy.

I really like Waiters. He had a great 2nd half of the season offensively (like really great) and held up pretty well overall considering how much they were asking out of him. Kyrie + Waiters last season had a usage rate up there with the likes of Durant/YNB and Lebron/Wade, basically Scott was sending that team to fail miserably. He was absolutely terrible defensively but I think it can get better. It's not like he ever learned how to play man defense in college. Cavs fans wanting to take McLemore and give up on Waiters are insane.

Thompson showed a lot of improvement too as the season went on. And Noel is good. I can't believe the bullshit about them taking Alex Len or something equally terrible.

Kevin Love on the other hand is coming off a god awful season and even when he was a monster a few years ago they were still terrible. I think building your team around Kevin Love isn't a recipe for success.

Thompson is not going to be good

And Kevin Love is considered to be one of the better PFs in the NBA
Noel's leg must be a huge concern and with Pek doesn't make much sense

Also the Wolves lack outside shooting with Love imagine without him

Thompson is not going to be good

And Kevin Love is considered to be one of the better PFs in the NBA
Noel's leg must be a huge concern and with Pek doesn't make much sense

Also the Wolves lack outside shooting with Love imagine without him

Giving up on Scrubio already, Ace?

thekad

Banned
Gimp Dwight dragged old ass Kobe to the doorstep of the playoffs. The return of Orlando Dwight and Harden will be like the 2005 Heat.

Top Bottom