• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Harden is suppose to be DWade of 05? I don't think he can live up to those expectations.
Compared to 05 wade, Harden's about the same. He's not as efficient as Wade but his TS% is way higher since he's the better shooter by far. and despite not being as athletic he gets to the rim almost as much and draws as many fouls. Wade wasn't a great defender back then iir and neither is Harden. he's already a great passer and can run the offense and make plays well enough.Wade is/was the better shot creator I think.

Harden is damn good, I'm impresed at how well he performed in his first year of being the #1 option. I just hopes he works on his game this offseason, plenty of holes, his midrange game is awful

we getting him on the cheap

pilonv1

Just got back from my flight home from Murica, hope I didn't miss much. Saw some rumours of a MKG/Barnes trade today but hope for DY's sake that its not true.

I did get to have In N Out on the last day though.

Fjordson

Just got back from my flight home from Murica, hope I didn't miss much. Saw some rumours of a MKG/Barnes trade today but hope for DY's sake that its not true.

I did get to have In N Out on the last day though.
Heard this today today too.

I like MKG, but Barnes showed a lot of promise last season and has more of an offensive game. Hopefully nothing comes of it.

Cipherr

Ray can go chase a ring somewhere else, or go get a nice big final paycheck as he sails off into retirement. I'm totally fine with that. He came to Miami and did exactly what they needed when they needed it. I'm not seeing how I can be mad at that.

He could sign with San Antonio, the Bulls or the Celtics again, and I wouldn't bat an eye. He paid all his dues while there, and in return he got what he came there for. Neither side owes each other shit in that transaction at this point.

AcridMeat

Banned
They better not trade Barnes damn it. I don't know how they could even consider it after what he did for the team in the playoffs.

Black Falcon will reign 2013/4

PBY

Banned
Ray can go chase a ring somewhere else, or go get a nice big final paycheck as he sails off into retirement. I'm totally fine with that. He came to Miami and did exactly what they needed when they needed it. I'm not seeing how I can be mad at that.

He could sign with San Antonio, the Bulls or the Celtics again, and I wouldn't bat an eye. He paid all his dues while there, and in return he got what he came there for. Neither side owes each other shit in that transaction at this point.
Yup.

Just counted the number of teams that fired or let go coaches this season and came up with 14 if you count the Celtics, which is crazy. Have there ever been this much coaching turnover in a single season before?

TheFatOne

GAF can the Celtics realistically expect a first round pick for Pierce? I wonder if the Celtics can trade KG. It seems like there are very few teams he would be traded to if he is traded at all.

Just counted the number of teams that fired or let go coaches this season and came up with 14 if you count the Celtics, which is crazy. Have there ever been this much coaching turnover in a single season before?

Since the Decision, every team that hasn't made the Finals (in the last three years) has changed coaches IIRC. It's pretty insane.

Andy Katz said:
Otto Porter said he thinks he's going No. 1

Ben McLemore said he thinks he could go No. 1

[Anthony Bennett] Said he could go No. 1 to Cleveland. Worked out at top 5.

It's going to be Noel or Porter, but it's weird seeing draft prospects not knowing who will go #1 for sure.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
So now we've offered Waiters, Thompson and the #1 for Love?

Tomorrow can't come soon enough. Shit's getting crazy.

LuchaShaq

Banned
imo Bulls are better now with more offensive options. Bulls will be hungrier. Bulls/Spurs next year, book it.

Derrick Rose isn't good enough to lead the bulls anywhere near the finals.

Unless the Bulls swing some sort of blockbuster trade they will just get dusted by the heat again like when Rose was healthy and couldn't handle Miami's D.

phalestine

aka iby.h
Holy shit you're right, except for Thibodeau (hired the summer of the Decision)

And Vogel. Vogel has been advancing one step further since his debut with IND.

10-11 - First Round
11-12 - Conf Semi
12-13 - Conf. Finals

With the way things are going now, he better make it to the Finals or he is out.

KingGondo

Banned
The more I think about it, the less I think OKC will take Olynyk. He's a one-way player, and Presti can't stop talking about how a defensive mindset is what they look for, and Olynyk definitely doesn't provide that.

Rejoice, IWMTB and Kave.

I think they're gonna push really hard to get into the top 5 and get Oladipo, Len, or McLemore.

Cornbread78

Nope, he can stay outta Boston, he already sold his soul away from the city.... Thanks for the memories Ray Ray, but stay the @#$% outta here.

I'm seriously refreshing hoopshype like every hour. This is a sickness.

Last time I did that, I got literally 50 notifications pop up from my IS dept. of viruses that tried to invade. I literally got a phoen call from our central MN office freakign out about it.....

Sheridan is now on my shit list, the man is making up BS left and right about us. He was on the radio claiming we had offers for a mid 1st in this year's draft plus a future first from Atlanta, Boston, and Milwaukee. My ass dude, every single one of those deals is terrible.

I don't think the new 76ers front office is sold on JRue.

That would be rather rash...

if they do trade Jrue...they better get back actual solid YOUNG players then.

and if they aren't sold on Jrue...then what about Turner...motherfucker might get cut then...and not by himself like normal.

Sheridan is now on my shit list, the man is making up BS left and right about us. He was on the radio claiming we had offers for a mid 1st in this year's draft plus a future first from Atlanta, Boston, and Milwaukee. My ass dude, every single one of those deals is terrible.

Sheridan was let go by ESPN...

let that sink in.

Plus dude is trying to get his struggle site out there.

I've been saying for a while that I'm shocked how much blatant straight up lying is going on in the media that's going unaccounted for.

You never see this shit happen in football for some reason. There's an unprofessional atmosphere with the NBA that doesn't seem to exist in other leagues for some reason.

Top Bottom