• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

If we can't draft Noel I am a-ok with us drafting Zeller. I'm glad to hear that we're considering him. I'd prefer a trade down to pick up another asset in addition to Zeller, but the only likely partners are the Wolves and the Kings. Guess I better hope the Kings are in love with someone one or Oladipo/McLemore is there for the Wolves.

Spooks

Hes a piece of shit. I'm still laughing at him saying to screenshot his tweet where he guarantees a Spurs victory in gm 7.

he's walking joke among cavs fans.

This right here is why the Cavs need to take Noel. He fills a need and he's the best player in the draft, they're really over thinking this pick. They can get their small forward through a trade, whether it's Granger, Pierce, Marion, or whoever.
b b b but noel has no offense! knees! weight! etc etc etc

lmao?
posted?
lakernation sure are desperate these days.
1011172_10151730547302223_805650554_n.jpg

Shawn cant create his own shot. Its a waste of time for THIS Cavs team.

He's pretty good from the post when he gets fed there. I never had a problem with him taking shots like that because he makes them regularly. Plus he's really good on the fast break, so he helps out that way too.

SamuraiX-

Deng, CHA pick, Mirotic, CHI picks

An LMA/Noah front court duo would be amazing to watch.

So I've decided that these three are the only acceptable players for the Kings to take at #7: C.J. McCollum, Trey Burke or Kentavious Caldwell-Pope. All look very nice.

Bitches will be fucking strangled if we take Anthony Bennett.

SamuraiX-

When we change the name of the city to Dwight Angeles then maybe we can talk about "simping"

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...510_1_wade-county-miami-heat-miami-dade-board

Oh wow. LOL

lawl have you guys seen jabari parker's wikipedia page

it's longer than most nba stars' pages

Jeez, you ain't kidding. Lots of detail :lol

Lots of hype around him. He betta be good.

#thesecondcoming

Damn, '13-'14 NCAA season can't come soon enough.

lebron-james-sports-illustrated-cover-nba-finals.jpg

He watched Game 6 of the 1998 Bulls-Jazz series in his hotel room in San Antonio during this year's finals, up to the moment where Jordan posed after making the shot that sealed Chicago's sixth championship.

James' jumper against the Spurs came with no pose, but it was enormous for the Heat. It gave Miami a 92-88 lead, and the Spurs didn't score again.

James told the magazine that when he woke up the day after Game 7, he began to realize how much of a physical toll the series took on him, and how many injuries he was playing through.

"I felt all these nicks and bruises and little injuries I didn't know I had," James said. "My back, my hamstring, my ankle, both my elbows, they were all aching. I guess I just didn't pay attention to them."
http://nba.si.com/2013/06/26/lebron...rts-illustrated-cover/?sct=hp_t2_a9&eref=sihp
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2013/06/26/2561282/james-on-sports-illustrated-cover.html

Sheridan claiming that the Bobcats want to replace MKG with Porter.

Not even realizing that if the Wizards actually draft Porter that they are fucked.

SMH

Larry Bird coming back to run the Pacers.

Good for them, Donnie Walsh almost drove everything Bird built up into the god damn ground.

Yes! Maybe he has input in the draft, but I'm guessing he'll be back to get another good associate head coach, bring back David West, and bring in some new bench players.

jjasper

Why the hell would New Orleans give up their starting PG and a lottery pick in what should be an amazing draft to move up a few spots in a shitastic draft?

I'd have done it if the pick were top 3 protected. Hell, top 2 protected.

Noel and Davis are two of the 3 best defensive prospects in the last decade.

But wtf does Vasquez do for the Cavs?

Spooks

and here's another trade rumor

Sports Whispers ‏@SportsWhispers 20m
#NBA: #Nets, #Cavs & #Wolves are discussing a deal that would send #22 pick to Cavs, CJ Miles & #26 to Nets & M.Brooks to Wolves

Vahagn

Larry Bird can't walk away from the game ever. Why he ever pretends to sell us on that is just.

Every time he "walks away" people should end the meetings with "See you next year"

Ditto for Phil

Top Bottom