• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Jabari Parker Notes section is longer than Michael Jordan's entire wiki entry.

god, I dont want Adams at all.

we don't need a project big especially without any one to teach him shit.

what the fuck is Spencer Hawes gonna teach anyone?

exarkun

We are going to end up needing a timeline or separate thread to keep up with all the potential cavs trades involving the #1 pick. I feel like half the nba is in potential talks for it.

It's just really strange to see Meyers Leonard kind of be dismissed as an NBA prospect (every mock saying "the Blazers desperately need a center") and to see Len to get hyped up as a top 3 pick when Len is a less talented version of Leonard with a stress fracture.

Heat fans acting like their window for championships isnt rapidly closing. Wade is done after this season and with that, your hopes of keeping Lebron.

Spooks

It's just really strange to see Meyers Leonard kind of be dismissed as an NBA prospect (every mock saying "the Blazers desperately need a center") and to see Len to get hyped up as a top 3 pick when Len is a less talented version of Leonard with a stress fracture.
There was a report from Woj that the Thunder really want Len. I'm hoping this ties into that. I really don't want Len.

Funny you mention that as I was just considering how Leonard would have been a top 3 pick possibly #1 even had he stayed another year.

If the Magic weren't in our division I'd trade them the number 4 and our Portland pick to move up and take Noel. So in other words enjoy Nerlens you bastards because the Cavs are going to fuck this up.

can you please reference something or not talk straight out your ass for once

what, about Wade being done after this year? How many good games did he put together through this whole playoff run? four or five? Being the modest perimeter shooter he is, i think its fair to say his window for positive contribution is rapidly closing. But being in such a garbage conference and division, I guess he can prolong his farewell tour and keep himself together for one last playoff run. but absolutely, I think hes done after this year. maybe not retired, but done being a scoring force.
and Psy can shut the hell up. Only reason you aint rockin an avatar of my choosing for a year is because your fool ass took on bets with other members. (after we made our bet too)

PBY

Banned
what, about Wade being done after this year? How many good games did he put together through this whole playoff run? four or five? Being the modest perimeter shooter he is, i think its fair to say his window for positive contribution is rapidly closing. But being in such a garbage conference and division, I guess he can prolong his farewell tour.
But he had one of his best seasons before his playoff injury?

People with bad knees seen to regress faster than those with out injuries. I would be afraid of Wade landing wrong and just ending his career.
Wade will blow out his knees one of these days and it'll suck but It's hilarious how people call him done after bad playoff runs and he continues to come back strong the next season.
what, about Wade being done after this year? How many good games did he put together through this whole playoff run? four or five? Being the modest perimeter shooter he is, i think its fair to say his window for positive contribution is rapidly closing. But being in such a garbage conference and division, I guess he can prolong his farewell tour and keep himself together for one last playoff run. but absolutely, I think hes done after this year. maybe not retired, but done being a scoring force.
and Psy can shut the hell up. Only reason you aint rockin an avatar of my choosing for a year is because your fool ass took on bets with other members. (after we made our bet too)
So basically, you lost an avatar bet to me and I didn't. how my ass taste?

also: avi bet wade puts up 20 + ppg next season.

So basically, you lost an avatar bet to me and I didn't. how my ass taste?

also: avi bet wade puts up 20 + ppg next season.

you think Im stupid? You put up a year long avatar bet the Spurs wouldnt win more than a game against MIA. If you had a shred of integrity, as soon as your time with Born Ready is done, you'd settle the score on our bet. matter of fact, Im sure we made our bet before you made that other bet with Vag.

Yeah. But our guy not only stayed, but brought two of his friends. That Dwight poster might as well read, "Wish you were here." because he gone. PEACE.

You're right, Lakers are pathetic for pandering to resign a guy who will be an injured, battered shell of his former self by year 3 of that contract. Oh wait...

I know. What a terrible position we're in.... Buahahaha! HEAT fans have first world problems. PEACE.

not now obviously, but everyone knows what Heatnation will be like when the big three era ends. There'll be nothin but shitty attendance at your home games, a couple jerseys in the rafters and the corpse of Udonis Haslem carryin on the spirit of a bygone era.

so basically

u scurred?

no. Im not making anymore bets with you, cause you backtrack on what you owe,like a bitch

effzee

People with bad knees seen to regress faster than those with out injuries. I would be afraid of Wade landing wrong and just ending his career.

This is why the Heat can't and shouldn't look to move Bosh. If Wade doesn't recover from both knees being hurt and continues on a downward slide, they will need a healthy Bosh who is a bigger part of the offensive game-plan. Its not like its not possible either. Bosh has simply accepted his role as a the #3-#4 option. I think they can design around him more so next season.

As for the Sixers...lol @ Turner ever being more than what he has shown he is. I just feel like the players on the Sixers have this attitude that "hey since we stink let me get mine the hell with the team concept and let's see if I can pad my stats for a better contract". Turner to me epitomizes that for me word for word. Not a big fan of Jrue either but at this point you can't really move him. Are we still paying Todd McCoulough?

Larry Bird coming back to run the Pacers.

Good for them, Donnie Walsh almost drove everything Bird built up into the god damn ground.

I can't think of a single move Donnie Walsh made last off-season that ended up being a net positive. The Darren Collison trade was a wash moving our lack of depth at center to PG, Green did absolutely nothing for us even after several second chances, and Augustine was a streaky shooter who got bullied on offense and was invisible on defense.

I hope Bird can find a way to trade off Green, and at the very least resign Collison or some back-up PG that can either create or score. And personally, I don't want to see Hansborough back. I liked his hustle, but that's pretty much all he had.

not now obviously, but everyone knows what Heatnation will be like when the big three era ends. There'll be nothin but shitty attendance at your home games, a couple jerseys in the rafters and the corpse of Udonis Haslem carryin on the spirit of a bygone era.

During the Heat's 15 win season they had a higher attendance than the last 8 years of the Raptor's franchise.

#letthatsinkin

no. Im not making anymore bets with you, cause you backtrack on what you owe,like a bitch

yea u scurred

Pimpwerx

Attendance and interest will drop, but I believe our attendance was still middle of the league before. It's not like we're Indiana.

You're right, Lakers are pathetic for pandering to resign a guy who will be an injured, battered shell of his former self by year 3 of that contract. Oh wait...

Hobbled Wade still contributed more championship plays than Dwight, Nash and Kobe's achilles combined. It's all about the results. Like Bosh said after he got fined for flopping, "Money well spent." PEACE.

Dallas will probably trade their pick to free up space and they still won't end up with Dwight or Paul. Forfeiting their future to grasp at air.

Top Bottom