• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...on-About-Signing-Max-Extension-With-Cavaliers
Kyrie Irving wasn’t interested in discussing his future with the Cleveland Cavaliers while attending his basketball camp Saturday in Independence, Ohio.

When asked why he qualified previous comments about being happy with the Cavaliers by saying “right now,” Irving responded: “Right now I’m a Cavalier. This is where I am. All that future stuff, I’m not really worried about. I’m living in the moment right now and I’m just trying to get better with the teammates I have now and make the playoffs for Cleveland. That’s the only thing I can do right now is give it my all as it stands right now and that future stuff, I’m not really worried about it.”

Asked directly if he would sign a maximum five-year extension with the Cavaliers next summer, Irving said, “I’m not really worried about that right now. Right now I’m focusing on the year ahead, my third year, then I’ll worry about that in the summer time.”

Irving could opt out of his contract to become an unrestricted free agent in 2016.
Cavs gonna be Dion Waiters' team

Pimpwerx

Irving isn't going anywhere. They'll offer max next summer, and he'll take it. He's not going to spend two more years playing for a discount. Other teams will simply have to wait until his next deal ends.

DominoKid

BRbfaFLCAAA93b9.jpg

this dude westbrook...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I want to believe that YNB is conducting a social experiment to see how far he has to go to get ratchets and groupies to not want to fuck him.

Is Harden involved in the experiment? Cause with that beard he's rocking, he's still pulling ratchets and groupies.

Do we know how much the contract's for?

Wiz don't have any reliable scoring off the bench, and he's one of the only guys available on the cheap right now. It's worth taking a flyer on him.

I'd say over for G-Tyme. He'll probably be your number one option on offense. Personally I'm more interested in seeing what Kanter can do with consistent playing time.

Edit: Harrington is a good signing by the Wiz. If he can get back to form the Wizards are a pretty damn deep team. If they stay healthy they've got the 6 seed locked up imo.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Why would he go to a shitty situation in NY when he can sign a max extension in Cleveland, play with a bunch of young talent, and possibly have LeBron as a teammate? Sorry but Irving is going to be a Cavalier for the next 7 years.

Unless Lebron comes (which isn't happening) why would Kyrie want to play for a shitstain owner/shitstain city besides the most money?

Obviously LOLKNICKS but dude would be a fool to put his career in the hands of comic sans gilbert and Mike fucking Brown.

Top Bottom