• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Cipherr

The Cavs from 2003-2010 aren't the organization they are now, there's a different general manager and culture in place. Management couldn't surround their star with anyone better than Mo Williams, Larry Hughes, and an aging Shaq during the LeBron era but for Kyrie they've drafted young proven talent in Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters. They also went out and signed Jarret Jack to back up both guard spots, got Andrew Bynum for only 6 mil guaranteed, snagged Earl Clark for front court depth and drafted young promising talent in Bennet/Karasev/Felix while stockpiling future draft picks and maintaining future cap flexibility. It's stupid to try and act like the Cavs management of the past is the same as the present and LeBron knows this.

You talk about the Cavs injuries but ignore the fact that Wade is injury prone and the heat roster is old as dirt. Keep fighting the good fight.

Also:

Obviously I'm not the only one who thinks it's plausible

lol

W...wow... I knew people joked around about the Lebron->Cavs thing, but I didn't think anyone actually believed in it. Jesus..

linsivvi

The lottery is rigged, as it proved last year with New Orleans. I doubt Silver would give LAC the top pick in that scenario

They don't need to win the lottery. Worst record is guaranteed the number 4 pick. Unless you're the Cavs or MJ, you are pretty much guaranteed to pick an all-star player from 1-5 next year.

If you hate the Clippers as much as you claim, the last thing you want is for them to add another all-star player to their lineup.

They don't need to win the lottery. Worst record is guaranteed the number 4 pick. Unless you're the Cavs or MJ, you are pretty much guaranteed to pick an all-star player from 1-5 next year.

If you hate the Clippers as much as you claim, the last thing you want is for them to add another all-star player to their lineup.
Why go ham on a casual post like that, analyzing it and taking it so literally

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Holy crap, dmc didn't get called for a foul did he? That's the worst flop I've ever seen, unbelievable.

baron-davis-flop-of-all-flops-o.gif

wowthomas-o.gif

The only wtf terrible pick the Cavs made was the Waiters pick. Barnes or Drummond would have made them sooo much better. It probably would have saved them from taking Bennett number one too. They should have had a lineup of:

Kyrie
Oladipo
Barnes
Thompson
Varejao

Instead it's

Kyrie
Waiters
Garbage
Bennett/Thompson
Varejao

The only wtf terrible pick the Cavs made was the Waiters pick. Barnes or Drummond would have made them sooo much better. It probably would have saved them from taking Bennett number one too. They should have had a lineup of:

Kyrie
Oladipo
Barnes
Thompson
Varejao

Instead it's

Kyrie
Waiters
Garbage
Bennett/Thompson
Varejao

Thompson is trash

Just sitting here thinking about the 2012 draft I bet the Raptors would have gone for a Biyombo and the 31st pick for their pick last year. We very well could have come away from the draft with both Drummond and MKG. Biyombo better fucking prove himself worthy of where we picked him :/

Just sitting here thinking about the 2012 draft I bet the Raptors would have gone for a Biyombo and the 31st pick for their pick last year. We very well could have come away from the draft with both Drummond and MKG. Biyombo better fucking prove himself worthy of where we picked him :/

he's got a lot more development left but its not looking good

;_;

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It isn't. Unless he takes a big leap offensively he'll always be too bad on that side of the court to get starter's minutes on a good team.

Dude

He's literally not even old enough to drink yet.

Born 1992. Aug 28th.

Talon

Friend of mine (huge Pacers fan) has the opportunity to interview either Chuck, Shaq or Reggie.

He's torn.

I say it has to be Chuck, right?

Friend of mine (huge Pacers fan) has the opportunity to interview either Chuck, Shaq or Reggie.

He's torn.

What will he be interviewing them about? I would say Chuck by default but I would think an interesting interview with any of those 3 would be better than a generic one with Chuck

Talon

What will he be interviewing them about? I would say Chuck by default but I would think an interesting interview with any of those 3 would be better than a generic one with Chuck
Sports media related.

He's weighing the cost of speaking to his boyhood sports idol for the first time ever.

He's torn.

If it's just an ordinary conversation I'd go with Chuck all day everyday. If it's more job related and/or Pacers centric, I'd go with Reggie.

Based on what I've heard and seen Chuck and Reggie are probably going to be the most helpful and candid. Not so positive about Shaq lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPjG-yvCQAAf_ES.jpg:large[/IMG

Jan Veselys sister and Bradley Beal

Brad I hope you hit

Brad got that "dis gun b gud" face if I ever saw one[/QUOTE]
That giant cross says "no". Her chastity belt consists of six male members of her family with AK47s.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Let's be honest, their really wasnt any good superman movie.... Unless we count the comics. Superman felt like superman for the first time ever IMO.

I still haven't seen it, but I don't care for the Christopher Reeve movies and Returns is kinda bad and boring.

Top Bottom