• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Emwitus

21374_10153073566210341_127199101_n.jpg

Welcome to the new era
Dark faze indeed

giri

why

Can we please get a 5 so that Horford doesn't have to play out of position anymore?

I'm begging you, Ferry.

I want to say it's for a tank and to meet minimum salary. But really, who the fuck knows what ATL are doing.

LuchaShaq

Banned
why

Can we please get a 5 so that Horford doesn't have to play out of position anymore?

I'm begging you, Ferry.

Brand played the five in Dallas, and mostly the five in philly.

Dude is short as fuck but very very strong, and has insanely long arms/hands.

He's the best center you could get without trading assets away.

Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT 11m
JR Smith had knee surgery, Knicks just announced. Recovery is 12-16 weeks.

damn i had no idea. i dont know why they waited so fucking long to do the surgery.

oh well, if it helps him get better than its all good. he should be back in the first month of the season.

watch melo get surgery for his shoulder which should have been looked at as soon as they lost to indiana months ago..

Tom Penny

damn i had no idea. i dont know why they waited so fucking long to do the surgery.

oh well, if it helps him get better than its all good. he should be back in the first month of the season.

watch melo get surgery for his shoulder which should have been looked at as soon as they lost to indiana months ago..

Well that explains why he took so many bad shots in the playoffs.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Brand played the five in Dallas, and mostly the five in philly.

Dude is short as fuck but very very strong, and has insanely long arms/hands.

He's the best center you could get without trading assets away.

Brand isn't a good starter anymore hasn't been for a few years

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Knicks always wait to announce bad new on the same day they got good news to try and lessen its impact

They still have the vet minimum, which is what he made pro-rated last year.

He mighf return for that again....

Knicks always wait to announce bad new on the same day they got good news to try and lessen its impact

He mighf return for that again....

hate that shit. downplay surgeries all the damn time.

i get why jr waited till the end of free agency to get surgery but this still blows.

oh knicks -_- cant have one day with just only good news ever.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Isola going HAM

FisolaNYDN: And don't believe this bull spin by some in the media that the Knicks new about this. Incredible.
FisolaNYDN: Here's all you need to know: They waited until after leaving the arena here in Vegas to announce this. They don't want questions asked. Joke
FisolaNYDN: According to Knicks "J.R. Smith's injuries were chronic and gradually worsened." So why the heck did you give him a 4-yr contract? Holy crap
FisolaNYDN: No wonder they were so desperate to sign Metta World Peace.
FisolaNYDN: I get it. Some fans are blind. Some Knicks media guys are on the payroll. But J.R.'s surgery is a major deal. Four months?
FisolaNYDN: If the surgery isn't such a big deal, why did the Knicks skip town before announcing it? Absolute joke. And the beat goes on....
FisolaNYDN: Remember something else, J.R.'s deal didn't become official until July 10th. Five days later...major knee surgery. But hey, they knew about
FisolaNYDN: Mark my words. Some of the fools in the media will soon write "J.R.'s ahead of schedule" and "his knee never been this healthy." Sure.
FisolaNYDN: J.R. Smith is now officially "sore left foot, day-to-day."
FisolaNYDN: Which is worse: Not knowing J.R. had a bad knee & signing him for 4-years or as Knicks claim, knowing it and still giving him 4 years?
FisolaNYDN: The Knicks, my friends, are headed in the wrong direction. I know some in the media aren't allowed to write or say it but this ain't good.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wait so the Knicks gave a 4 year contract to a guy who needs major knee surgery?

Not sure whats worse - them not knowing or them choosing to sign him to that deal if they did know. Insane either way.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
kpelton: Marcus Morris, after stripping Shabazz, with the game-winning jumper at the buzzer. Press row goes crazy: No OT!

I'm so sorry Rodeo.

Cloudy

Banned
i dont know why they waited so fucking long to do the surgery.

Cos he was a FA trying to get the best deal possible. Knicks got played

PS: Fuck Dwight. Does he think it's easy to play with an unskilled center who loses you games at the FT line after you've killed yourself to almost drag a bunch of bums to victory?

frank isola keeps it real, though he can easily wander off into straight trolling. but when it comes to knicks and injured players i usually agree with his sentiments. i remember he was pissed about the whole rasheed wallace injury BS past season.

Wait so the Knicks gave a 4 year contract to a guy who needs major knee surgery?

Not sure whats worse - them not knowing or them choosing to sign him to that deal if they did know. Insane either way.

im pretty sure they knew. there were reports of him being injured in the post season and right after. i guess they dont think its a severe enough injury that he wont bounce back from.

its his patella tendon. i dont know jack about it. how serious is it?

exarkun

Suns can thank the Rockets for Marcus' defense. All that time making him play the fastest guard/sf when we sent him down to the Rio Grande Vipers.

He knows how to beast on d-league talent.

thekad

Banned
So is Parsons trying to break into acting or something or is he just trying to gain twitter followers? Dude's pretty ass face is everywhere now

Top Bottom