• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Wade underwent some Ossatron shockwave treatment shit on his knees last month. That's the same shit he went with prior to his healthy, elite bounce-back season in 08-09...

im-praying-for-you-really.jpg
dwyane-wade-bird.gif

Bread

Banned
to be honest, i'm kind of upset fab melo was traded. he would have been the perfect tank center.

imagine javale mcgee but dumber and less athleticism, that's fab melo.

pilonv1

to be honest, i'm kind of upset fab melo was traded. he would have been the perfect tank center.

imagine javale mcgee but dumber and less athleticism, that's fab melo.

I agree, there's some guys who I want to see play just to see what they can and cant do.

Like watching McGee and Drummond match up, I would pay good money for that.

Bread

Banned
I agree, there's some guys who I want to see play just to see what they can and cant do.

Like watching McGee and Drummond match up, I would pay good money for that.
yea when all hope is lost, you just want to see some players that will make entertaining plays

fab would make some extremely dumb plays and it would be so funny to watch.

have fun trying to mold him into anything worthwhile, memphis.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Shaun Kemp looks a lot more healthy than he did a few years ago. Shit,the Heat would have been better off signing him than Greg Oden

Actually Shawn Kemp has been in great shape for the last 8 years or so..

giri

i was honestly looking at picking up another bball singlet for wearing around in the house in summer, but i dont think i'd bother buying one of those. They're pretty disgusting.

Shawn Kemp...seeing him brings out so many nostalgic feelings in me.

The Glove is my all-time favorite (and he could probably still lock down most guards in the league), but the Reign Man was a close second.

These are way better than the previous jerseys...those were so plain looking. As generic as you can get.

At least these are more colorful and have a more interesting design, even if it's not the best.

Still not sure how I feel about sleeves in the NBA. Reminds me too much of College ball.

I just wish they would go back to the retro Suns jerseys. Still the best design.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That's just Freeza Saga, Tien handled his fight with the Cell Jr. pretty well, and Tien actually showed up and deflected a Majin Buu attack to save Gohan's life while Krillin was already MIA at that point.

But Amare never had to play defense in Phoenix

That's just Freeza Saga, Tien handled his fight with the Cell Jr. pretty well, and Tien actually showed up and deflected a Majin Buu attack to save Gohan's life while Krillin was already MIA at that point.
Cell was caught by suprise, all Tien really did was push Cell down.Cell wasn't hurt by the attack, and that was imperfect Cell, Krillin had to fight perfect Cell.

Top Bottom