• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

next gen doesn't have "crew"

even then "crew" is still fucking dumb on 360 and ps3. it's just 5 on 5 blacktop

fuck 2k

but yeah I don't know if I should 360 that or ps4 that. I'm getting 2 editions of madden most likely but I don't wanna do that with 2k

based on how vague the press release was there could be more modes excised in the next gen version in addition to crew

I'm on the committee that puts on a big surfing competition/beach party this week and there are SO many high school aged girls walking around. 10 years ago I would have been in heaven, shit makes me feel old. All the women are still out working, my wife included lol.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WojYahooNBA
Memphis has traded guard Tony Wroten to the 76ers for a future second round pick, league source tells Y! Sports.

Also I hope Live is good this year. Would be nice if somebody put pressure on 2K.

jjasper

Wroten could be good if he could learn to shoot/finish. He can get to the rim and is a decent passer. Sounds like we are going full Vanilla Ice for our backup PG.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I heard that Lance Thomas is re-upping with the Pels for 2 years. Surprising that he outlasted Nolan Smith, or is even in the league at all. That black diamond Jesus has powers...........

Smokey

Smokey is a game developers wet dream.

why you shootin at me zep

Also I hope Live is good this year. Would be nice if somebody put pressure on 2K.

lolz you should ask faze about that

also i see lin catching feelings over the summer smh. he needs to be in a gym 24/7:

"I became so obsessed with becoming a great basketball player ... trying to be Linsanity, being this phenomenon that took the NBA by storm," Lin told a crowd of approximately 20,000 at the Dream Big, Be Yourself youth conference in Taipei, Taiwan.

"The coaches were losing faith in me; basketball fans were making fun of me. ... I was supposed to be joyful and free, but what I experienced was the opposite. I had no joy, and I felt no freedom."

Lin admitted during the youth conference that he placed extremely high expectations on himself upon joining the Rockets.

"I was ready to invigorate the entire city of Houston," he said. "I was supposed to save Houston basketball."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9...ouston-rockets-coaches-lost-faith-last-season

wat

in other words.."i was feelin myself way too much from NY"

"I was supposed to save Houston basketball."
James-Harden-Rockets.jpg.pagespeed.ce_.nH-XiU7igH.jpg

Lin was the happiest person in Houston after that Harden trade was announced.

I am "Guy with a slow enough jump shot that the first time he is in the process of shooting his teammates have the time to say 'oh no'"

Doomsayer

That stereotype video is hilarious.

I have a friend who only shoots threes, its pretty damn irritating. I play with a "foul" guy all the time as well. He got kicked off the court last time because everyone was tired of his shit.

I can be the excuses guy, occasionally. Sometimes I really am just off though.

;_;

Branduil

So, I'm kinda new to this whole PC hamster race business, but is there anything wrong with updating to beta drivers for NVIDIA?

Well, beta drivers is the same concept as a video game in beta. Most things will probably work, but some won't. It's not going to destroy your computer or anything though.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lmao they nailed every stereotype possible

They missed Amazing Kid

The 12 year old who looks like he belongs in a jungle gym dodging cooties but instead just hit your friend with the UTEP Two-Step and is about style on you in mid-air with all of his 11 inches of vertical jump

No, only problem is if they cause crashes, then just roll back

Well, beta drivers is the same concept as a video game in beta. Most things will probably work, but some won't. It's not going to destroy your computer or anything though.

Thanks.

They missed Amazing Kid

The 12 year old who looks like he belongs in a jungle gym dodging cooties but instead just hit your friend with the UTEP Two-Step and is about style on you in mid-air with all of his 11 inches of vertical jump

What about Token Asian Guy who gets picked last in a pickup game?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
They missed Amazing Kid

Aka Dy as a junior you in high school?

Branduil

This cannot be serious.

He's going to fight to turn this league into a clown fest. Battle HGH testing? Eliminating flops?

Fuck you, Paul.

I wouldn't worry to much about it, the NBAPA is pretty weak and will likely cave on all of those in the next CBA if the owners want it.

JoeFu

Banned
I'm a my bad/excuses guy combined.

also player/coaches are the worst.

also here's the drop kick gif whipped up super quickly with gifcam

dropkick.gif

dropkickgroup.gif

Top Bottom