• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Real life is now mirroring that Gatorade commercial.

KD's game is approximately 17.5 times nicer than Wade's, to be fair. And I think we can all agree that the Beard has a much brighter future ahead than Wade.

Pimpwerx

Oh look, beef between two people no one cares about. In Jennings' defense, at least he's done something relevant in the last decade. Plus, for all the dumb tattoos he's covered in, at least he didn't tattoo a stupid ass butterfly on his face, and then later try to cover it up.

Dwyane just posted this on Twitter.

c411b782258611e3829822000a9f1487_7.jpg

Oh snap, Flash 2006 activated.

Nice. Whatever he needs for motivation. He's already an all-time great SG. Harden will be lucky to be a footnote in comparison. PEACE.

Mario Chalmers ‏@mchalmers15 1h
Lol ppl please leave me out the kd/Dwade talk. Name wasn't mention so no need to speak on it. I'm happy the season starts Monday. Big year

gonna get cut from the team

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
i like that trash talk between wade and durant. I like it a lot. League needs more of it.

also that "again" by wade .... Ouch lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wade had how many prime years? He used to be GREAT. But that lasted for all of three seasons if that. He won a ring on one of the worst championship teams of all time riding Shaq's coattails then he won two on the back of another real all-time great in LeBron.

Looking at his resume alone, its good - very good. But all-time anything? Fuck no. He's two or three notches higher than Vince. That's it.
D Wade is a top 5 SG

Top 5 when?

diehard

Fleer
Jordan, Kobe, Drexler, West... AI? Reggie? Ray? Big O? Gervin?

You could make an argument for him being or not being top 5 either way.

Cipherr

oZmP0tt.gif

Last time I checked, Durant did his job.

C'mon now... Last time Durant saw Wade in the finals, Durant ended up crying on his mothers shoulder while Wade lifted his second trophy. There ain't no coming back on that. Durants the one that needs to 'show' anything. Westbrook too.

I ain't trying to hear no ringless tryhards going on about what someone else needs to prove. That's some ridiculous shit there.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
C'mon now... Last time Durant saw Wade in the finals, Durant ended up crying on his mothers shoulder while Wade lifted his second trophy. There ain't no coming back on that. Durants the one that needs to 'show' anything. Westbrook too.

I ain't trying to hear no ringless tryhards going on about what someone else needs to prove. That's some ridiculous shit there.[/QUOTE]

worst argument ever

Cipherr

worst argument ever

You right on that, I got a little carried away, but still. He is out of place leaning on that "Talk less, show me" shit when the memory of Wade playing a part in the ass whipping of the Thunder in the 2012 Finals is still likely fresh in his nightmares. That's really all that needs to be said on that. I mean damn, they even came back and took the Christmas rematch game off of them in the following season for good measure. C'mon son.

Blackace

Wade is clearly above the five guys that were listed. T-Mac gives me pause though, he was pretty godly in his prime.

he really isn't clearly... most of those guys did it for years and had many full or near full seasons under their belts.

But he is 100% a top 5 SG today..

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
he really isn't clearly... most of those guys did it for years and had many full or near full seasons under their belts.

Top 5 today? Was he even better than Joe Johnson last season? Between all the bitching, hot/cold streaks, and injuries... what did Wade even do other than be Tyreke Evans with a driver's license? LBJ pays that man's bills right now.

Blackace

Top 5 today? Was he even better than Joe Johnson last season? Between all the bitching, hot/cold streaks, and injuries... what did Wade even do other than be Tyreke Evans with a driver's license? LBJ pays that man's bills right now.

21 5 and 5 on 52% FGP

is worse than

16 3 and 3 on 42% FGP

on what planet

JJ did play 3 more games than Wade tho..

Wade's peak is far above theirs--none of them ever came close to his '08-'09 season. His horrible post-season is fresh in people's minds, but he's still been a top 5-10 player in the league during the Big 3 years. Maybe if he falls off the cliff this season and never recovers, it'll be more debatable.

Iceman avg. 26ppg lifetime, 4 scoring titles, shot 50% from the field.
a total lack of perspective and disrepect for legends of yesteryears,
do your research before spouting dumb shit like wade being top5 sg of all time.

jordan, kobe, Iceman, Logo, rayray

Blackace

Wade's peak is far above theirs--none of them ever came close to his '08-'09 season. His horrible post-season is fresh in people's minds, but he's still been a top 5-10 player in the league during the Big 3 years. Maybe if he falls off the cliff this season and never recovers, it'll be more debatable.

Clyde has 3 years real close to Wade's best 2.. I think Cylde's 88-89 year was better than Wade's 08-09 but they are real close..

Iceman avg. 26ppg lifetime, 4 scoring titles, shot 50% from the field.
a total lack of perspective and disrepect for legends of yesteryears,
do your research before spouting dumb shit like wade being top5 sg of all time.

jordan, kobe, Iceman, Logo, rayray

because basketball greatness is all about scoring titles and ppg.

Clyde has 3 years real close to Wade's best 2.. I think Cylde's 88-89 year was better than Wade's 08-09 but they are real close..
Drexler's the one out of those four I'm sort of hesitant about because I know less about the layout of the league in the 80s than modern day/90s.

Blackace

because basketball greatness is all about scoring titles and ppg.

Drexler's the one out of those four I'm sort of hesitant about because I know less about the layout of the league in the 80s than modern day/90s.

well I think Clyde would average 32 or so in his prime today..

Top Bottom