• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Mike Miller should join the Nets, offer them some depth and perimeter threat. Miami hasn't even improved this offseason, while the other teams in the East that they beat have. Except the Bucks.

KingGondo

Banned
Rox are my favorite team in the west. Really likable players with great chemistry, fun team to watch, and a legacy of pissing on the Knicks. Pulling for you guys to make the finals.
Dwight's gonna make them much less fun to watch. He's gonna demand post touches, fuck up their offense, and slow play down. And while Harden is a transcendent PnR player, it's a total myth that Dwight will slide in next to him and dominate that phase of the game.

It was hilarious to see Dwight's interview with SAS, and he said "I can dominate the game on offense or defense." Guy needs to know his role and just be who he is. Thankfully I don't think that's gonna happen.

Did Westbrook get his meniscus repaired?
Right after the injury. He's already back working out afaik.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Miami HEAT ‏@MiamiHEAT
OFFICIAL: The @MiamiHEAT have waived Mike Miller per the NBA's Amnesty provision.

It's done!

Dwight's gonna make them much less fun to watch. He's gonna demand post touches, fuck up their offense, and slow play down. And while Harden is a transcendent PnR player, it's a total myth that Dwight will slide in next to him and dominate that phase of the game.

It was hilarious to see Dwight's interview with SAS, and he said "I can dominate the game on offense or defense." Guy needs to know his role and just be who he is. Thankfully I don't think that's gonna happen.

Lulz Dwight already said he's gonna dominate the pick n roll with Harden especially.

Miami HEAT ‏@MiamiHEAT
OFFICIAL: The @MiamiHEAT have waived Mike Miller per the NBA's Amnesty provision.

It's done!

:(

#LetItFly

Vic

Please help me with my bad english

Yeah, that's something that's been on my mind recently. That "random" offense was so good to watch but the Rox have already mentionned that they'll run a more traditional offense next season :(

Micky Arison ‏@MickyArison 8m
Thank you Mike Miller @m33m for 3 amazing years. You'll always be part of the @miamiheat family #2TimeChamp #LetItFly

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 1m
Mike Miller to AP: "I understand. ... Very, very thankful for the opportunity that I've had, but it hurts."

My feels :-(

no titles for the Heat these past two years without mike miller

;)
Shard's time to shine

1370646337000-rashard-1306071906_3_4_r537_c0-0-534-712.jpg

My feels :-(
fuck :(

KingGondo

Banned
"Don't worry baby, I'll pull out"
:lol

"Me and coach Van Gundy get along great!"

"Kobe didn't call me a bitch in front of the whole team."

"I can dominate a game on offense."

Seriously, I'm not saying the Rox shouldn't have signed him, but don't make him out to be the second coming of Prime Shaq or anything.

Fox318

Fun Fact

The rockets will actually finish last in the west after Harden gets hurt and Dwight and Lin choke the season away.

Andrew Wiggins will be a rocket.

SamuraiX-

SB Nation said:
But as with most things with the Kings, it comes back to talented center DeMarcus Cousins. The new coach reached out to Cousins and told him they were starting with a clean slate.

"I wasn't here in the past. I wasn't a part of all that," Malone said. "I told him, ‘I'm going into this with an open heart, an open mind and we're going to form our own history together. We'll go through our own experiences. I'm going to challenge you. I want you to be the leader of this team. I want you to buy in. If you buy in, all the other guys will follow and fall in line. This is going to be a relationship. We have to be willing and able to work together to turn this around."

For his part, Cousins told Malone that he hates to lose, and that's exactly what Malone wanted to hear.

"We have a lot in common because I hate to lose," Malone said. "If that's the case, you have to be willing whatever it takes to win. I'm going to challenge you on the defensive end of the floor, the offensive end of the floor to fulfill his potential as a player, because he has a chance to be one of the most talented bigs in the NBA. The challenge is for him to show that talent every night. Not just once in a while, but 82 games to be our guy, to be our foundation, to be our anchor to be a guy we can play through every night."

All of this sounds great in July when the season is still months away and everyone is still energized by the dramatic moves to keep the team in Sacramento. After years of stagnation, the challenge is immense, but finally everyone involved with the Kings is headed in the same direction.

Third time's the charm?

Top Bottom