• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

Wade's Herpes Slurpees

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

thekad

Banned
Dwight's been saying all the right things re: the pick and roll, fitting in, etc. The Yao/T-Mac era still has me anxious though...

The 76ers' projected starting lineup is MCW, Turner, Thad Young, Lavoy Allen, and Spencer Hawes with Darius Morris as probably the first guy off the bench and the main backup "point guard"

Thad Young doesn't deserve to play on the worst team of all time.

It's really weird when a player who is much worse AND far less athletic than another player at his same position and same experience level gets far more money (Since Cousins just got $18 million more than Larry Sanders).

I don't think Cousins will ever be an important player on a good team so this contract is pretty ludicrous.

pilonv1

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 8m

No early termination option in the Cousins agreement, league source tells Y! Sports. It's a full four-year deal, no opt-out after three.

Congrats Samurai

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Here's an article from The Bleacher Report that makes the argument better than I do:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...didnt-take-talents-to-south-beach-like-lebron

ROFL

Look at Bosh and Wade's numbers before playing with LBJ and look at MJs cast when not on MJs team

That will give you a truer feel for their talent

And you have to have great players to chip but the Bulls did through the draft and the Lakers are the Lakers

But Miami was formed by the players in China

That's why LBJ gets so much shit for the move

ROFL

Look at Bosh and Wade's numbers before playing with LBJ and look at MJs cast when not on MJs team

That will give you a truer feel for their talent

And you have to have great players to chip but the Bulls did through the draft and the Lakers are the Lakers

But Miami was formed by the players in China

That's why LBJ gets so much shit for the move

LMAO if thats the reason.

Perception is a funny funny thing.

I forgot the Kings picked up Vasquez...that's not a bad rotation at the one at all with Thomas.

Jimmer and McLemore should play decent ball at the two.

I'm surprised they didn't make a play for Iggy. A playmaking, lock down defender at the three would solve a lot of their problems.

Landry is going to help that team a lot...it gives them a guy to throw the ball to down low and maybe draw some help to give Cousins open lanes to attack or attempt more makeable jumpshots.

Easily the worst defensive team in the league though probably. They might as well just try to win shootouts. Go small with a Thomas/McLemore/Vasquez/Landry/Cousins starting lineup and hope they can tire teams out...

MKunregulatedG gonna paint faces this year

Damn right he is. Man has been putting in some serious work this summer. The more time he puts in with Price the deadlier he'll get. He was the leader on teams with both Kyrie and Davis, once he gets that shot fixed everyone is going to see for themselves why that is.

diehard

Fleer
Jazz signed Mike Harris, Scott Machado and Dominic McGuire.

We are totally beating the Lakers in the "who??" signings , easily.

76ers F Arnett Moultrie suffered an injury to his left ankle last week. H'll return after the new year.

Can they start 0-30?

Jazz signed Mike Harris, Scott Machado and Dominic McGuire.

We are totally beating the Lakers in the "who??" signings , easily.

Machado averaged 10 assists per game in college and got a ton of hype from fringe areas of the draft, I think he's a decent guy to invite to camp. McGuire was pretty important for the Warriors' efforts to lose games in their tank for Barnes, but I don't know who Mike Harris is :(

rando14

Someone needs to tell exar to set his lineup so he can beat Dominican Power

I dont think exar and "Not Dwight's Team" are even playing anymore, they havent done any waiver pickups, trades, and they havent set their teams. I mean NDT started jared cook over julius thomas...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol mkg just turned 20

biz is only a month past 21 too

so youngry this year

Top Bottom