• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
W4XGK0x.jpg

EWWW

MVP

Banned
ROFL

Look at Bosh and Wade's numbers before playing with LBJ and look at MJs cast when not on MJs team

That will give you a truer feel for their talent

And you have to have great players to chip but the Bulls did through the draft and the Lakers are the Lakers

But Miami was formed by the players in China

That's why LBJ gets so much shit for the move

MJs cast when not on MJs team after he first retired still made it deep in the playoffs, EC Finals I think. LBJ's Cleveland cast right after he left? From one of the best teams in the league, to one of, if not the worst team in the league.

MJs cast when not on MJs team after he first retired still made it deep in the playoffs, EC Finals I think. LBJ's Cleveland cast right after he left? From one of the best teams in the league, to one of, if not the worst team in the league.

LeBron didn't chip with the Cavs...Jordan did with the Bulls. Comparison invalid.

LeBron had to join a super team to earn a ring...Jordan didn't. Comparison invalid.

I feel like you are being deliberately obtuse here, but maybe you're not all there in the head.

MVP

Banned
LeBron didn't chip with the Cavs...Jordan did with the Bulls. Comparison invalid.

LeBron had to join a super team to earn a ring...Jordan didn't. Comparison invalid.

I feel like you are being deliberately obtuse here, but maybe you're not all there in the head.

I feel the same way about you, especially after this post. Jordan was already on a super team. Did he win one before Pippen came to rescue him? Or Phil Jackson? LBJ took his talentless Cavs team farther than MJ took his talentless Bulls team before the HOF squad showed up in town.

diehard

Fleer
I feel the same way about you, especially after this post. Jordan was already on a super team. Did he win one before Pippen came to rescue him? Or Phil Jackson? LBJ took his talentless Cavs team farther than MJ took his talentless Bulls team before the HOF squad showed up in town.

i don't think anybody really cares how far Lebron took the Cavs through the shittastic Eastern conference.

Your opinion is dumb, please stop posting about it.

MVP

Banned
i don't think anybody really cares how far Lebron took the Cavs through the shittastic Eastern conference.

Your opinion is dumb, please stop posting about it.

You don't have any opinions you just make silly vague comments without ever taking a stand because then you'd be exposed as the clueless bandwagoner you are.

Pimpwerx

Besides being a terrible photoshop, I think you have it wrong. Fans here hate the Jordan jersey far more than the Marino one. At least Marino did something for our city. I'm still miffed as to what Jordan ever did for the city of Miami. PEACE.

LOL, you mean the championship they won FOUR years after Pippen joined the squad?

If you're going to troll, at least do a Google search for your "facts."

Pimpwerx

Joseph Goodman ‏@JoeGoodmanJr
LeBron just said, "Miami is the best place in the world," at this watch event.
The 2014 offseason bandwagon just got its tires shot out....and sugar in the gas tank. Not 1, not 2, not 3.... PEACE.

Besides being a terrible photoshop, I think you have it wrong. Fans here hate the Jordan jersey far more than the Marino one. At least Marino did something for our city. I'm still miffed as to what Jordan ever did for the city of Miami. PEACE.

He allows bandwagon Heat fans to draw absurd comparisons that LeBron is superior to him.

You all should build a statue for him. You can tear it down next year when LeBron leaves and you return to being laughing stocks.

He allows bandwagon Heat fans to draw absurd comparisons that LeBron is superior to him.

You all should build a statue for him. You can tear it down next year when LeBron leaves and you return to being laughing stocks.

The Miami Heat franchise is rarely a laughing stock.

You shut your ass up.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Miami Heat franchise is rarely a laughing stock.

You shut your ass up.

Do you ever stand in front of the mirror and say "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me." ??

Pimpwerx

Um...even without Lebron, we won a title before any other expansion team. There are only 4 teams in the league with more titles, and that will be down to 3 after this season. I that's being a laughing stock, then I'd hate to know what that makes the 20 or so other teams that have been at this game decades longer. Step your notches up. PEACE.

Started doing mock drafts already. Some asshole payed $102 for LeBron. Only mistake was me stupidly overpaying for D Wade.

Jeff Teague
James Harden
Dwyane Wade
Wilson Chandler
Al Horford
Derrick Favors
Jonas Valanciunas
Tiago Splitter
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
Victor Oladipo

Bench

Tristan Thompson