• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT2| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Andrea Bargnani

masud

Banned
http://youtu.be/YmftxqHCtHg?t=5s

dude looks slimmer. maybe it's the angle :shrug

---

wheres knux at

hope hes ready for

13485784-mmmain.jpg

Oh shit be well Knux lmao!

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
People saying on Twitter that the NBA Finals is to return to the 2-2-1-1-1 format.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Wonder if they can look into a medical exemption for him?

If they could that big contract of the books would be epic

rando14

daaaamnnnn yoouuuuu kaaaaaaaaddd! *shakes fist*

rofl still amazed how cutler netted you 20+ points with 3 ints and a fumble

Um...even without Lebron, we won a title before any other expansion team. There are only 4 teams in the league with more titles, and that will be down to 3 after this season. I that's being a laughing stock, then I'd hate to know what that makes the 20 or so other teams that have been at this game decades longer. Step your notches up. PEACE.

Bulls were an expansion team. For someone who knows so little you speak with such great confidence. It's really cute.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Bulls were an expansion team. For someone who knows so little you speak with such great confidence. It's really cute.
And Carlos Boozer isn't even the best Boozer to play for them

But it took the Bulls longer to chip than the Heat

exarkun

Just saw on rotoworld that Amare had ANOTHER fucking knee surgery this summer? wtf, wow. I feel sorry for the knicks, and Amare (cause that shit must be painful), but he should be close to throwing the towel in. Roto also reporting he's not scrimmaging or doing any practice with the potential for contact for fear of aggravating his knee injury. I mean...I don't know the last person it was this bad with and the team was still willing to stand by him.

Omega

Banned
Rando fleecing some poor soul of Reggie Bush for Antonio Brown. smh

I didn't feel like dealing with a guy who gets injured a lot and someone who also pretty much splits time with Bell. Rest of my team is trash anyway, it's not like I'd be winning if I had him.

Antonio Brown is the only receiver Steelers have. he'll get points.

Just saw on rotoworld that Amare had ANOTHER fucking knee surgery this summer? wtf, wow. I feel sorry for the knicks, and Amare (cause that shit must be painful), but he should be close to throwing the towel in. Roto also reporting he's not scrimmaging or doing any practice with the potential for contact for fear of aggravating his knee injury. I mean...I don't know the last person it was this bad with and the team was still willing to stand by him.

It's not like Amare is some asshole who doesn't work his ass off. He's just real fucking unlucky. It sucks that he's had all these injuries because he was a beast on offense.

Top Bottom